ACTION PLUMBING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2002

License # 079535 & # 12324. ...

Custom Glass and Shelf Improvement

Custom Glass and Shelf Improvement

At C.G.S.I. we strive to provide superb products at competitive pricing, along with high quality installations. We have over 20 years experience in all facets of the services we offer. Our customers are our greatest asset and we take pride in the opportunity provided to work with them. We value the relationships with our customers and treat their projects as they were our own. We do our best to maintain a clean, safe work area while performing the work at our customers home or business. We offer a wide array of services such as custom frameless shower doors, custom built-in closets, mirrors, skylight glass repair, commercial storefronts, either replacement glass for windows or full replacement windows, and kitchen and bath remodeling. We offer free design consultations and will walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you!

01/23/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was great explains everything and made me feel at ease

01/18/2017

It went great . He told me everything that was going on before he did it. When he gave me an estimate it ended up being less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The man fixed my shower pipes. Big job but made me feel at ease with everything.

CATEGORY glass repair

02/09/2016

Henry Green is my plumber, I have been using him for about 10 years. So far so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to drain the radiators for the heat to go in.

09/20/2007

Henry Green, of Action, is a great plumber to know. He has done a lot of little plumbing fixes for me in the past as well as helped me with the heater. I feel his prices are good and the jobs he does for me are always done right the first time. I feel he is prompt and very reliable, so I could recommend him to others and will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last time he came out he fixed a pilot light in my furnace which kept going out. He spent about a half hour or so here, replacing the one part and testing the system to make sure it stayed on. He then cleaned up and took the old part and his trash with him when he left.

CATEGORY plumbing

PLUMBING, WATER HEATERS, GAS HEAT, GAS HEATING, SPECIALTY & SMALL REPAIR JOBS.

HEATING & A/C, FORCED HOT AIR HEATING.