A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2007

Operate by appoinment only...

Climate Zone

Our team of dedicated professionals can assist with your homes heating, cooling and plumbing needs. We have served the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston Area since 2001. Looking for heating and cooling maintenance right now? We are available 24 hours a day and can take care of your emergency situation with speed and accuracy. From a precision tune-up to a new system, we've got you covered. We also offer plumbing services including water heater replacement and leak detection and repair. Give us a call today!

Fire & Ice HVAC LLC

Fire & Ice HVAC LLC is locally owned & operated since 2008 with owners on site on every job. We specialize in complete residential heating and cooling service, repair and equipment replacement. We also install, service and repair mini split ductless air conditioning systems. Please call us at 781-727-1044 or 781-727-1045. You may also contact us via email at fireandicehvac@ymail.com Please visit our website at https://www.fireandicehvac-boston.com

Genove Oil & Air Co

At Genove Oil & Air, Inc. we specialize in providing heating oil and Bioheat delivery, furnace, boiler, water heater, and HVAC installations and service to residential and commercial properties. Genove Oil & Air Co. is the area's most service-oriented company. Having served our communities for decades, we fully understand what you want - reliable, courteous service and problem-free heating and air conditioning at a good value. Our customers receive the best service and overall value an oil and air conditioning company can deliver and fulfilling this pledge has made Genove MetroWest's leading provider of heating oil and home comfort services. Our Service Technicians are available around the clock. We have licensed technicians capable of repairing hot water heaters, warm air furnaces, boilers, and air conditioning systems quickly and efficiently. We are family owned, operated, and have approximately 20 employees. Angie's List Award winning service!

Offers by Genove Oil & Air Co on Angi

11/09/2007

They never did any work for me.

Description of Work
I had recently finished our third floor and wanted to add hot water radiators to match the rest of the house and a couple of contractors told us that A1 had the largest selection but couldn't recommend them. Regardless, I figured they couldn't be that bad so I drove over to A1 and found it very much like visiting a junk yard, which isn't bad, sure there were a lot of radiators but when they found out that I already had a plumber they sent home saying I didn't really know enough about my needs and that I should do some more detailed measuring or have my plumber contact them. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I did my research confirmed that what my plumber had told me was correct and so with renewed confidence, I emailed A1 and promptly received an auto reply to call them, so I did and over 2 weeks and countless attempts to make voice contact, I left 4 messages but never a response. ($800)

Category plumbing

NEW & USED AND REFURBISHED STEAM AND HOT WATER CAST IRON RADIATORS.

Visa, MasterCard