Fox Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2013

When you contact Fox Gutter Cleaning, you'll get outstanding service for all the gutter needs you have. For years, we have been the go-to gutter pros for homes and businesses throughout the Metro Boston area. Whether it's repair, cleaning, winter ice dam removal, or brand new installations, we

gutter cleaning (70)gutter repair (61)

11/01/2022

Khris R.

You give them specific instructions on what you want done for your gutters and they don't fully follow it. Furthermore, when you inform their colleagues (Reggie) that they made a mistake and must finish the task, they don't respond timely. Their front desk are quick to pester you for money even though the job is not fully complete. When it comes to fixing what they initially got the job for, they don't show up and give you the runaround, saying they will fix it. Its been months, since my inquiry and its still not fixed. Very dishonest and poor customer service.

Description of Work
New guttering

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

10/16/2021

Gary M.

Tony determined one of the gutters was loose and tightened it. He also determined that the downspout extender was not pitched enough to let the water properly drain out, so he modified it. This was my first time experience with Fox Gutter, and it will not be the last. Tony was professional, friendly, and obviously knows what he is doing. I know why he has such good reviews. Thanks, Tony for your help!

Description of Work
Gutter/downspout assessment

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

09/14/2021

Brenda T.

These guys were fantastic. They got someone out to give me a quote very quickly and gave me a quote the next day. They were very clear about the work they would be doing and came when they were expected. They worked diligently throughout the day even in the pouring rain and stayed late to finish the job. All the way through the job they consulted me when they had questions or there were decisions to be made. Best of all they did excellent work and my gutters not only look great but with all the rain we've had this year, they have performed excellently and not leaked a drop. I would highly recommend Fox Gutters and they're also really pleasant to work with!

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and put in gutter guards.

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

12/01/2020

Peter F.

I had Tony and his crew come to my house and replace my gutters and downspouts. After the job was completed my wife and I noticed that when it was windy one of the new downspouts vibrated so bad I actually thought it might come off the house. I called Fox Gutters and was repeatedly told they were very busy and could not say when they could come back and fix the problem. After 3 weeks I gave up all hope and fixed it myself. Only needed another bracket to secure it. I cannot recommend Fox Gutters to do any work due to their lack of customer service and follow up.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/02/2019

JUNE H.

Could not have picked a better comoany. Contacted Fox the manager Tony came out gave me a price and had my gutters on later that day! Unbelievable service and Matthew and Pedro were terrific. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replace and add new gutters on the entire house

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

08/19/2019

Ellie C.

Service was very friendly. Installation went very well. Installers were very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Front of the house gutter replaced. PVC board put up behind new gutter.

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

04/29/2019

Fima F.

Excellent communication and work was done on time. We have not yet had the opportunity to test the gutters under heavy rain conditions, but visual inspection shows gutters to be cleaner than ever.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning for two duplex buildings

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

10/22/2018

Denise C.

My experience working with them was about the best I have EVER had. They called the night before to confirm the appointment. The service technician arrived on time. He was polite. He returned to do the work and sent me a video while i was at work to demonstrate why he was making the repairs. He cleaned up every last wet leaf out of the gutters and even swept the entire front patio clean. Honestly, you would think this is a paid infomercial, but I am just a really satisfied customer! I passed his name onto a friend of mine the next day.

Description of Work
leaking gutters needed to be repaired and all gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/10/2018

Paula D.

Fox Gutter Cleaning was recommend from a friend. I called and someone got back to me right away. Came out and to look at what needed to be done, gave me a reasonable estimate. They came back to do the work quickly. Excellent work, polite and cleaned up fast. Very pleased with Reggie and his workers. I would recommend them if you need work done.

Description of Work
gutters replaced

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/03/2018

Andrew M.

I found they did excellent work. We initially hired them to replace a small portion of the gutters on the back of our house and was so pleased with their work that we ended up having them replace all of our gutters. They were very responsive when a portion of the work was not done as we wanted and came back and repaired the portion.

Description of Work
Exterior Gutters

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/05/2018

Mark S.

Communication was not as good as I had expected. After surveying previous Angie List reviews, I selected Fox Gutter Cleaning based on the complimentary nature of most of them. However, my email through Angie's List on Monday, Jul 23, 2018 wasn't answered until Aug 6, 2018. There could have been justified reasons for the lapse in time, however, when I expressed my wish to continue with my request via a phone call, no one came out (that I was aware) to check the work to be done - again, communication was missing. Just didn't feel comfortable with the way things happened, so I decided not to follow up any further.

Description of Work
Requested gutter repair and/or replacement

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We re very sorry for that happening !! We have been very busy at this time, but your review is a very good feedback to go back a little be and make sure all customers are happy!! Our apologizes again!!

08/22/2018

Harold E.

Added gutters, but cleaned out inside of gutters, I had asked for the outside cleaned which are dirty. They said they could do that when I originally called. When they came, they said that they don’t clean outside of gutters. Maybe a miscommunication. For what they did I would give an 8 out of 10. Downspouts not as secure as I would have expected. Unfortunately I wasn’t there when they performed work as they came earlier than expected. Had I been there, I may have been able to resolve some of the issues.

Description of Work
Added gutters and wanted outside of gutters cleaned

03/04/2018

John J.

I’ve been doing business with Reggie for almost 10 years and he’s always done a great job at a fair price. I recently moved to a new house and he helped to get the gutters cleaned and installed gutter guards to keep the leaves and debris out going forward. He installed them on my previous home and 8 year later it’s still maintenance free. He also installed screens over my soffit vents and exhaust vents to keep bugs out. My wife hates bugs and he did this for us at our previous home. It made a big difference keeping them out. I recommend Fox Gutter Cleaning to any of my friends.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, gutter guards, and soffit/vent screens

Work Completed On 03/04/2018

01/15/2018

Sonya M.

They were professional and able in doing the job.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and they did a great job!

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

10/09/2017

Rayner P.

These guys always been great. We are a general construction company and we have hired fox gutter many times. We had no problems at all. Very professional they know what they're doing, competitive price with quality material.

Description of Work
New gutter installed

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

10/02/2017

Julie W.

Fox came right out to give the estimate and preformed the work estimated quickly. The crew worked quickly and left the property clean. The following spring when we had our house painted the painters pointed out we had a problem with the pitch on some of the gutter runs. Reggie and the crew showed up to correct the problems as stated in their warranty.

Description of Work
Gutter and Downspout Replacement.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

09/21/2017

David F.

Great work. Reggie came and gave me a great quote and worked with our budget. Great work and recommendations for the future.

Description of Work
Needed gutters placed on back of house.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

09/18/2017

Paul A L.

They cleaned the gutters weel enough but left a mess of all the stuff that was in the gutters on the ground

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 02/10/2016

08/16/2017

Raymond D.

great, showed up on time, needed no assistance, cleaned up, and left. I was billed by mail about a week later.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

07/25/2017

John G.

Reggie was great. He came out and went over the process of the install and what's involved. Then he quoted me a good price for the work. He said they could do it the following week, however, I got a call and they got it done a couple of days later while I was at work. I had some loom and seed put down in the backyard and asked that they be careful not to step in the area (best that they could). I came home and the work was complete and the back area where the new loom was done, was untouched. They cleaned up the roof and left the house looking great. The gutter work was clean and neat. I will have them come out and clean the gutters once a year. I would recommend them to anyone interested in gutter work.

Description of Work
New gutter installation

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

07/20/2017

Josh H.

They never showed or called. Haven't heard from them since making the appointment a week and a half ago.

Description of Work
Was looking for a quote on new gutters installation. Called and made an appointment for them to come out. They never showed or called. I called them and left a message asking for a callback, have not heard back yet (it's been two days).

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] We want to apologize for this bed experience!!! What's the best phone number to call you For some reason, the phone we have it's wrong If you still need a quote We can give u a good price for installation

07/14/2017

Steve C.

The process was excellent! Reggie came right, assessed the situation, gave me an immediate estimate and then offered a day to come to the work. His team came back on the agreed day and the work was outstanding. he was able to do the work in an efficient manner without any disruption to our house. In fact, his crew went "the extra step" to clean the side of the house where some stains were created by birds nesting in our rotted board. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed the fascia board behind my gutter fixed, as the board was rotting.

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

07/14/2017

Glen M.

Went extremely well. The staff was prompt, courteous and thorough.

Description of Work
Our gutters needed to be cleaned.