M&M Excavating

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2019

M&M Excavating is is small excavation company specializing in but not limited to septic system installation and repair, site work, driveway installation and repair, brush clearing, and many others. We are dedicated to providing good quality work at reasonable rates. ...

Powell Property Care

It's not hard to do great work when you love what you do! Powell Property Care is one of the regions premiere lawn maintenance experts. We are a family owned and operated business with nearly a decade worth of experience in the industry. We specialize in an array of expertise for all your custom lawn maintenance needs. Regardless of the size and scope of your project, we will employ our unique skill set to see your project through from beginning to end. We will treat your property with the same degree of care and consideration that we implement when working on our own personal projects. We will take your initial concept and see it to fruition as a finished work of art worthy of royalty. Many of our past and current customers even consider us masters within our trade. Feel free to contact us to schedule an initial consultation, as we are more than happy to meet with you and discuss your project today!

01/18/2019

Gary H.

They were very good, very nice to work with. Very professional, did what they said they would do, the equipments were immaculate and the price they quote is the price that you gonna pay, no hidden charges.

Description of Work
They do excavating

01/17/2019

Fred S.

He is the only one that I would recommend. He is very neat, tidy, conscientious. He is really good. I recommend him all the time.

Description of Work
They did the hole for the foundation.

Gary R.

Mike is not only one of the nicest people, he knows exactly what he is doing. He does not make promises he can't keep. If he say he'd be there at this time he would be there. He worked very quickly, very efficiently, very effectively. He is literally the first guy I would call. If I am going to rate him from 1-10 I'd give him 10/10. I would highly recommend him. I don't think anyone who would use him would be disappointed.

Description of Work
He does excavating He does driveway. He dug cellar and backfilling.

Ray F.

They did great work everything turned out perfect.

Description of Work
He has done several jobs for me, including installation of my septic system, fixed driveways, etc.

Category excavators,septic tank

Seth K.

They were great. They were thorough and efficient, I cant' recommend them highly enough. Everything was exactly what they said it was going to be and they did a terrific job.

Description of Work
They did excavation to prep for a new driveway.

M&M Excavating