Utilizing the zoom platform to teach and support technology without having to enter your home. If I need to pick up a repair I respect whatever safety standards that you set for your residence.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Techie to the Rescue

Founded 2019 •

Learn over Zoom (for all 50 states) or (with travel fee) available for in person training and support if you live near

Sharon, MA 02067

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020...

Projects

Speed up my internet project
Speed up my internet

computer repair

202002459

08/26/2020

Loralee H.

Techie to the rescue was a lifesaver! I had a time sensitive project for a major company that needed last minute editing. He was professional , efficient, knowledgeable, and the turnaround time was fast. I would recommend for any type of project personal or business.

Description of Work
Video editing

Category video transfer,computer repair,video production

I am so glad I was able to help you with your time sensitive video editing project. I loved working on it! Can’t wait to collaborate on the next project. I am thrilled that the major company was able to get the final edited video in a timely manner.

08/22/2020

Brenda L.

Awesome! Always on time and ready to help. Just like having a in-house IT Department!

Description of Work
Complete update of the OS! And, client training.

Category computer repair,computer training

I love working with you and answering all kinds of interesting questions that you have on how to use the Apple computer and 3rd party apps like Dropbox and Microsoft Office. Keep up the great work and looking forward to our next session!

08/14/2020

Rabbi G.

It far exceeded my expectations and was well worth it. Their professionalism, expertise, and proficiency are unparalleled. I'd highly recommend Techie to the Rescue to others.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired computer to become a more efficient and speedier machine. Integrated an already existing credit card system into the nonprofit organizations website.

Category computer repair,computer training,web designers

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. So glad I was able to help you with your website payment system. Looking forward to providing continued support in the future.

08/10/2020

andy B.

I've sold audiovisual hardware for many years and in my job, I meet lots of trainers and tech support people. When I met Avrom I could tell he was different from the others. Meeting someone who can answer my technical question is one thing... meeting someone who instantly seems to know why I asked the question, what other questions I probably have, and how to quickly get me back to my task is something else. I highly recommend Avrom for any training or consulting that involves using computers to communicate.

Description of Work
Customized training on Final Cut Pro X and related videography issues'

Category computer repair,computer training,video production

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It is always a thrill to work on your projects. I love doing the research to investigate why and how things work. It is through that discovery process that I am able to think outside of the box and find unique solutions that others might not originally think of. I love technology and find it fun, engaging and exciting.

08/09/2020

Stephen A.

Excellent. Very knowledgeable and very patient. I highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Implemented system changes to speed up an Apple Macintosh computer that was running at a slow speed.

Category computer repair,computer training

It was great working with you. Slow computers can be annoying. I am glad I was able to help speed up your Apple laptop system. Thank you again for working with me over Zoom screen share.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Alterman Consulting

Small Business, Retail, Home office, and home IT services and support. Specialty in supporting Chiropractic, Psychotherapy practices and restaurants. Servicing MAC's, PC's, Cell phones and tablets. Experienced in diagnosing and resolving issues with Cable providers Filemaker Business Alliance member with 25 years of Filemaker experience. Set up and resolve Quicken issues..

Computer Training
    Video Production
    Website Design & Development
    Video Duplication & Transfer
    Life Coaches
    Remote 30 minute session over zoom only: Pitch your price pay what you feel the service was worth to you.(must mention senior discount at time of quote to qualify) available to first time customers only.

Repairs outside of Massachusetts and Rhode Island ********************************************************************************IT Support for complex server networks ******************************************************************************** Knowing everything. Those who hire me know that I am not a robot; I don't know everything. What I do know is how to find answers. Think of me like a technology detective. ******************************************************************************** I only offer service when I know it is in the best interest of the customer. If the cost of parts is essentially the price of a new computer, I will make recommendations of what to buy instead of repairing the unit. ******************************************************************************** Repairs only take place at our facility. I will not open up any machine in your residence. This is to protect your device from Static Dynamic Electricity (example: rub foot on carpet while wearing socks, touch metal, get zapped). I do not want your machine to get damaged further by not being grounded while repair is taking place. This means that you may be without your device while it undergoes testing, waiting for parts to come in, and repair.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Techie to the Rescue

How is Techie to the Rescue overall rated?

Techie to the Rescue is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Techie to the Rescue open?

Techie to the Rescue is open:

Sunday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Techie to the Rescue provide

Techie to the Rescue accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Does Techie to the Rescue offer free estimates?

Yes, Techie to the Rescue offers free project estimates.

Does Techie to the Rescue offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Techie to the Rescue does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Techie to the Rescue offer a senior discount?

No, Techie to the Rescue does not offer a senior discount.

Does Techie to the Rescue offer emergency services?

Yes, Techie to the Rescue offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Techie to the Rescue?

No, Techie to the Rescue does not offer warranties.

What services does Techie to the Rescue offer?

Techie to the Rescue offers the following services: Techie In Person (available for Massachusetts and Rhode Island Only)--Meet me in person at my office or (depending on how far away you are) for an extra fee, I will go to your location. We can go over any technology that is in your residence. Techie to the Rescue cannot be held responsible for your data. It is your responsibility to have a backup system and to bring any resources that you have to our session. ******************************************************************************** Techie on the Phone--This support is all based upon you being able to generally describe what is going on with your tech and following directions as we work together to solve your issue. Best for those who already have an adequate understanding of how technology works. ******************************************************************************** Techie Over Zoom--Using the Zoom platform, I will teach you how to screen share your device. This will enable me to draw (depending on device) all over the screen. It's as if I am right there in the room with you! I've used this to help clients install software, (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Google Chrome, etc,) better understand their technology, and help troubleshoot slow Apple computers. ******************************************************************************** Techie Edits My Video--Have an old home video you want to digitize? Do you already have a bunch of pictures and videos that you wish someone could edit for you? Do you want to break into YouTube but just need an editor? I will work with you to make your project shine. I have a fast machine (Ram: 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, 8 TB of storage, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB, 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9) with Final Cut Pro and experience in video editing. ******************************************************************************** Techie Talks to Customer Support--Are you sick of talking to customer service? I know most people are, but I actually enjoy speaking to them. I will work with you and the customer support agent to resolve your technology. ******************************************************************************** Adopt a Techie Grandson--Do you have elderly parents who just keep nagging you about their technology issues? You can only answer so many times how to send an email, print a picture, or do other fun tasks. If you have them call a tech support line they don't know how to help them. Hire me to work with them and free up your valuable time. Packages are available upon request.

Are there any services Techie to the Rescue does not offer?