LUNDCO PAINTING LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2008

21 BROOK ST STE 17

Seekonk, MA 02771

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING OF DRIVEWAYS & SIDEWALK CLEANING, POOLSIDE & PATIO & PATIO FURNITURE & FENCES, DECKS, MOBILE HOMES....

02/20/2020

Daniel R.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Lunco. They stripped the existing wallpaper in most of my new house and painted it to perfection, which was not an easy task, given the vaulted ceilings and the difficult wallpaper. I work as a project manager for a commercial general construction company and have experience working with many different subcontractors, so I feel confident saying, Lunco is the class of the field. Not only was their quality of work great, but they completed the work within schedule and for a very fair price. I look forward to working with them in the spring to repaint my new house.

Description of Work
Strip Wallpaper and Paint Interior of House

09/30/2017

Patricia D.

Lundco committed to painting my house. Last year, he put it off to this year. I was fine with that since I had trouble with picking the color. Then this year I was picking the stain and he offered to put samples on the house to see what it looked like. He did this twice. The second time I picked the colors and let him know via email on August 9th. I asked him to bring back the trim stain to make sure it was the one that goes with the colors I picked. I never heard back from him. I emailed, texted and left voice messages with him. from then till now. No word. I called and left message on the business phone and his partner's email and cell and no word. Finally today, I called and left voicemail again and texted again saying to call me ASAP and let me know what is going on. He texted back and said he isn't interested in painting my house now. Today is Sept 30th. My house now has sample stain all over the front and side and I won't be able to get another painter till the spring at best. I told him he needs to fix my house and that he defaced it if he now isn't painting it. That I don't understand what is going on. He said because of the changes in color. I made NO CHANGES in color. I asked for samples to figure out what color which he offered to me. He never said he had issues with this at all. He did the last samples with no issue. Never told me in the summer that he wasn't painting the house and only called today because I kept pursuing this. I thought some thing might have happened to him or to the business because it made no sense that he fell off the face of the earth and didn't call and let me know when he was painting the house. I am so upset and outraged that a business person would think this is a good thing to do. We had no issues until he now refused to paint the house and tell me almost 2 months later. He is leaving my house with multi color stain all over the front. This is not a reliable person or company. I would not recommend Jack Lund and LUNDCO and will be pursuing this with the BBB and other avenues. I think this action is so poor and outrageous.

Description of Work
staining exterior house

01/04/2015

Katherine F.

Family owned business and it shows. Cares about the customer. All communication is timely and appropriate. Good quality service. We will use again.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms in my home.

12/01/2013

Robert G.

I am extremely happy with the service I received. Communication was excellent..... The owner returned all calls immediately and answered all questions offering advise when we were uncertain. Workers were professional and punctual and very neat... The quality of the work was superb ...... The estimate was accurate...no hidden surprises.... Would highly recommend this company..

Description of Work
We recently had our house power washed, wood replacement, and painted.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

10/14/2013

William (Sandy) M.

I contacted Lundco. David Lund came out to my house after two weeks after I initially contacted the company through Angie's list. He walked through the house and we discussed what I needed done. He said he would email me a quote, I never heard from him again. i called twice after that time and never heard anything. Perhaps the job was too small for them or perhaps they are understaffed. Either way, I did not appreciate being told they would help me and they never did. That delayed the progress of my house by several weeks. I was counting on them.

Description of Work
Came to my house and said they would email me a quote, which they never did.

We declined this job.

06/14/2013

Nick T.

Painters were very professional.

Description of Work
Painting.

05/22/2013

Douglas S.

From the moment I spoke to Dave about the job to the minute it was doe, it was stress free and hassle free. A+ for all of those things you would like to see happened but rarely do. They were prompt, professional, extremely careful of my surrounding gardens, they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Power washing sanding and painting of a large deck. Also replacement of any rotting wood. Same was done to backyard shed.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

05/16/2013

jonathan M.

Mike was pleasant and knowledgeable. no work performed

Description of Work
Mike came out to give us a quote on painting the exterior of our home which consists of Lead. He was pleasant and gave great input on colors for our 1900 Victorian home, His quote was slightly higher than we expected to pay.

Category house painters

I'm sorry [removed member name] but we do not have a mike working at Lundco and I think you may have the wrong company. Could you please retract your statement. I contacted Angie's list and of course they did not get back to us. . Thanks [removed member name]. Dave Lund

04/01/2013

Albert & Elizabeth F.

They were prompt, friendly would hire again in the future.

Description of Work
They painted rooms in our home.

03/31/2013

Lisa M.

Jack + dave all bussiness very professional and everything was cleaned up so my family could move avoid each day. excellent job.

Description of Work
All rooms in home were painted different colors, cellings, base bord etc.

12/21/2012

VIKTOR S.

Were available to schedule at last minute - completed job in one day - very accommodating, thorough and neat.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted 14' tall interior walls in loft and insulated and caulked ceiling spaces at 11' brick wall.

11/19/2012

Catherine A.

Please see the above box.

Description of Work
Jack responded to my voice message for an appointment for an estimate a couple of days later. We scheduled an appointment for a few days from then, but I hired someone else in the meantime. I have no reason not to consider this company in the future.

09/25/2012

Lisa C.

The overall experience was wonderful. They arrived when they said they would. They finished as expected, and were professional always. Jerry was thoughtful, as well as respectful in our home. He was especially good with our pets. I would definately use them again. It was a pleasurable experience.

Description of Work
David and his trusty crew member Jerry painted many areas in my home. They painted chair rail molding, door molding, baseboards, as well as interior walls. They were punctual, thorough, and professional. It was a pleasure to work with them both.

Category interior painters

Member, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you this year. Happy holidays to you and your family! Dave

06/23/2012

duane G.

They were professional and prompt in replying to me. I did not choose them for the work because their estimate was about 30% higher than the company I ultimately chose (which I was very satisfied with the work). I did feel if I had chosen them they would have done a good job.

Description of Work
I contacted Lundco for an estimate to do interior painting in my home. It was to involve painting an entry hallway, several doors, a bathroom, and a bedroom ceiling

Category interior painters

We believe that our estimates are a reflection of the quality work we provide. Not all clients have the same expectations while choosing a painting company when it comes to quality, service, warranty, paint quality, cleanliness, speed and lasting product. We understand different clients are looking for different things when it comes to price vs. quality.

05/06/2012

Bev B.

next,

Description of Work
We were very happy with Lundco. The estimate told us what they were going to do and they even did extra work for us.The employees were very friendly and kept us informed of the day by day project so we would always know what to expect.. The painters were very neat and knowledgeable. We plan on using them again

12/19/2011

Kathleen B.

We liked it very much. They did a great job. We were very pleased. The price was a little high but they did a great job. They were good.

Description of Work
We used Lundco Painting to paint our living room.

11/15/2011

Anthony F.

They were the most honest, professional and competent service provider I have worked with. They were always on time, keep me appraised of their progress and had an excellent crew of workers. The front of my house needed a large amount of preparation given the wear caused by its southern exposure. They spent considerable time on preparation and added sufficient coats in those difficult to cover areas to make sure the house looked exceptional I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Lundco power washed and painted the exterior of my house.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

02/15/2011

Katherine F.

They were fantastic. They were just incredibly professional. The work was timely and well prepared. I think one of the owners were there for our job, they were excellent.

Description of Work
LUNDCO Painting Company came out last week and did interior painting for us.

11/10/2010

Carolyn B.

Outstanding. Dave was incredibly professional and great to work with. Originally, the job was scheduled for about three weeks out but he called sooner and said he'd fit the job in over the course of a few expected rainy days. He arrived on time with one other professional; they moved and covered everything - with great care. I was very comfortable leaving them in my home while I went to work. Returning home after the first day (of the two day job), you were hardly able to tell that they had been there - other than for the progress made... but they put all furniture back in place, etc. so the room was usable during the project. They were neat, clean and very meticulous. The room, doors, windows, moldings, hallways... look terrific. Very happy with Lundco. Would definitely use again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted my living room, foyer and hallway up the stairs. Job included 4 window frames, baseboards, doorway moldings, and 4 doors. Existing walls and door frames needed some TLC before painting, holes and dings were prepped and smoothed.

07/08/2010

Adam R.

Terrific, local, reliable, friendly, hard-working, professional, family-run business. I was in a bind and needed my entire second floor painted--last-minute--within a four-day window. The owner and his son worked through the weekend to complete the job for me, at what I thought was a fair and reasonable price, especially given my unreasonable timeline. They also offer a three-year warranty on their work, and I suspect that they're the type of company that would abide by that contract. Hire them without worry...

Description of Work
Interior priming and painting: three rooms, hallway, and entryway.

02/15/2010

Gregory S.

It went well. The owner came and inspected the job, made suggestions, and then mailed us an estimate. He told us exactly what he'd do and how long it would take and when he could do it. He was here the day the work was done and we are happy with the re

Description of Work
Painting of ceilings in upstairs hallway and one bedroom.

12/28/2009

debra D.

The service was excellent. They were very professional and cleaned up well after themselves. It was quality work and done within the time frame they gave me. I have recommended them to several homeowners since using them.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

12/23/2008

Susan R.

I have been using them for 18 years. He is fabulous. I have been able to go on vacation while he works at my house.

Description of Work
He is my painter.

09/15/2008

Lisa M.

I was having my house built and the time frame to have the walls painted was a 2 day window. My builder cut me a break because I wanted my own painting contractor to do the walls as opposed to having the entire place sprayed off white. I had to have the colors done in the same time it would take to do the spraying with the builder's contractor. Also, it had to be done just before the floors went in which depended on when the drywall would be done. Jack promised me he would get in and out under the ladder provisions. He did and was able to finish everything on time and to my satisfaction. He also wasn't phased when I asked him to change a color because I didn't like what I had picked out. He said " no problem at all" and was still done on time even with the set back. Everything was neat and the work meticulous. Jack saved me money and I didn't have to live with all white walls. I just had him come back to change the color in my living room and dining room. He and his crew were prompt, neat and all business.

Description of Work
I had my the entire interior of my new home painted all different colors in December of 2002. I just had the same contractor back (Lundco) a few days ago (2008) to change the colors in my dining room/den and living room to a navy blue accent wall and light blue for the remainder of the rooms. I plan to have him back in the spring to power wash my home.

06/01/2006

ANNA G.

THEY MAKE SURE TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WILLING TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED AND WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO USE THEM.

Description of Work
THEY PAINTED TWO BEDROOMS AND ONE HALLWAY IN MY HOME.

Quality Preferred Painting

Revitalize your home or business today with a brand new paint job! With over 20 years experience, Quality Preferred Painting is your local source for professional work throughout Massachusetts. We also provide plastering, carpentry and pressure washing services. Being founded as a family business, our service and experience is what sets us apart from our competitors. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with all our customers. Quality Preferred Painting is owned and operated by Steven Austin. Please give him a call today to discuss your next project.

Sean Kennedy Painting

Hi, Sean Kennedy Painting is a hands on painting company based on the South Shore. My goal has always been very satisfied customers who can confidently recommend me to their family and friends. Before Angie's List I got all my work from customers referrals. I have 28 years experience between Ireland and Boston and have experience with many different products. I do not sub contract any work, and am on the job from beginning to end. Small jobs are just as important to me a large ones.

Color Concepts Painting

Hi, I'm Mark, the owner of Color Concepts. I have over 20 years of experience, and am on every project from beginning to end. I am a 7 time Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List. I spend a lot of time with customers to make sure we choose the best colors and do the best job possible. I always do a walk-through before final payment. I keep a very neat job site. Please feel free to call today. Additional service areas: Entire area of Boston except Manchester-Nashua FOR BEST SERVICE CALL ME DIRECT AT (781) 405-2741!

Offers by Color Concepts Painting on Angi