LUNDCO PAINTING LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2008

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING OF DRIVEWAYS & SIDEWALK CLEANING, POOLSIDE & PATIO & PATIO FURNITURE & FENCES, DECKS, MOBILE HOMES....

Christopher Eld

15 years of professional interior & exterior finish painting, plaster repair on all wall/ceiling surfaces, dry wall, old horse hair plaster, minor carpentry, such as molding repairs or replacement. I also specialize in old windows, re-glazing the sash and reinstalling the old ropes and weights. i also reboard walls and ceilings. I have built coffered ceilings and waynes coat walls. cabinet refinishing and painting. If you have interior water damage I'm your guy Deck staining and cleaning. Gutter cleaning and repair ECO friendly I have full liability insurance through liberty mutual. References can be submitted upon request.

Universall Company

We serve our clients with any kind of painting, commercial, residential, industrial. We have special finance option for painting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Quality Preferred Painting

Revitalize your home or business today with a brand new paint job! With over 20 years experience, Quality Preferred Painting is your local source for professional work throughout Massachusetts. We also provide plastering, carpentry and pressure washing services. Being founded as a family business, our service and experience is what sets us apart from our competitors. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with all our customers. Quality Preferred Painting is owned and operated by Steven Austin. Please give him a call today to discuss your next project.

02/20/2020

I have nothing but positive things to say about Lunco. They stripped the existing wallpaper in most of my new house and painted it to perfection, which was not an easy task, given the vaulted ceilings and the difficult wallpaper. I work as a project manager for a commercial general construction company and have experience working with many different subcontractors, so I feel confident saying, Lunc...

Description of Work
Strip Wallpaper and Paint Interior of House

09/30/2017

Lundco committed to painting my house. Last year, he put it off to this year. I was fine with that since I had trouble with picking the color. Then this year I was picking the stain and he offered to put samples on the house to see what it looked like. He did this twice. The second time I picked the colors and let him know via email on August 9th. I asked him to bring back the trim stain to make s...

Description of Work
staining exterior house

Category house painters,interior painters

01/04/2015

Family owned business and it shows. Cares about the customer. All communication is timely and appropriate. Good quality service. We will use again.

Description of Work
Painted 3 rooms in my home.

12/01/2013

I am extremely happy with the service I received. Communication was excellent..... The owner returned all calls immediately and answered all questions offering advise when we were uncertain. Workers were professional and punctual and very neat... The quality of the work was superb ...... The estimate was accurate...no hidden surprises.... Would highly recommend this company..

Description of Work
We recently had our house power washed, wood replacement, and painted.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

10/14/2013

I contacted Lundco. David Lund came out to my house after two weeks after I initially contacted the company through Angie's list. He walked through the house and we discussed what I needed done. He said he would email me a quote, I never heard from him again. i called twice after that time and never heard anything. Perhaps the job was too small for them or perhaps they are understaffed. Either way...

Description of Work
Came to my house and said they would email me a quote, which they never did.

We declined this job.

05/22/2013

From the moment I spoke to Dave about the job to the minute it was doe, it was stress free and hassle free. A+ for all of those things you would like to see happened but rarely do. They were prompt, professional, extremely careful of my surrounding gardens, they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Power washing sanding and painting of a large deck. Also replacement of any rotting wood. Same was done to backyard shed.

Category deck cleaner","pressure washer

05/16/2013

Mike was pleasant and knowledgeable. no work performed

Description of Work
Mike came out to give us a quote on painting the exterior of our home which consists of Lead. He was pleasant and gave great input on colors for our 1900 Victorian home, His quote was slightly higher than we expected to pay.

Category house painter

04/01/2013

They were prompt, friendly would hire again in the future.

Description of Work
They painted rooms in our home.

Category interior painter

03/31/2013

Jack + dave all bussiness very professional and everything was cleaned up so my family could move avoid each day. excellent job.

Description of Work
All rooms in home were painted different colors, cellings, base bord etc.

Category house painter","interior painter

12/21/2012

Were available to schedule at last minute - completed job in one day - very accommodating, thorough and neat.

Description of Work
Prepped and painted 14' tall interior walls in loft and insulated and caulked ceiling spaces at 11' brick wall.

Category interior painter