BERNARDO'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPING

With Angi since April 2007

ProLand Landscaping

ProLand Landscaping by David Landry is a full-service landscaping and home services company. My vision is to emphasize an atmosphere that will promote great lasting relationships for you and future clients. My focus is to communicate clearly about what you want from me as a service provider. How I can make the idea you've always had for your yard a reality.

JDQ Excavating LLC

We install septics,foundations, retaining walls, Paver patios, lot clearing, laneways, driveways, lawn install, electrical conduit, water,sewer, and any other excavation needs! We are licensed and insured please feel Free to call anytime for a free quote

J&G Masonry and Lawn Care

Concrete and Paver Driveways, Stone Walls, Steps, Walkways, Patios of Pavers and Concrete, Stone Veneer, Outdoor Kitchens, Retaining Walls, we Also do wood and vinyl fencing, Landscape, Lawns mowing, trimming, Spring Clean Ups and Fall Clean Ups.

04/25/2007

DEBORAH W.

The people form this company were amazing, they arrived on time and were perfectionists. The entire yard is beautiful and they even did the little details the untrained eye wouldn't notice. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
They trimmed down all the old bushes around our house, ground four stumps, planted new bushes, extended the retaining wall by about six feet and installed a sprinkler system in our yard.

Category hardscaping