Affordable Organization, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

14 Richard Circle

Seekonk, MA 02771

We specialize in helping busy professionals create function and flow quickly in their homes. Affordable Organization LLC was founded by Hope Turenne in 2013 and we service most of RI and Southern, MA. AO provides customized in-home organizing sessions to busy professionals who don't have the time or skills to tackle their projects. We create solutions that maximize productivity and enjoyment by creating clutter-free spaces in your home, office or storage areas. AO also distributes and installs the Organized Living brand of closet systems to compliment your organizing needs. AO is discreet, professional, affordable and fully insured and can't wait to tackle your project! Call Hope today to schedule your in-home project consultation today! Hope is an active member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) in the New England and National Chapters. Please visit our website for additional details, FAQ's, before/after's and testimonials from past clients. www.affordableorganization.com Facebook & Instagram! The organization process starts with a free 15-minute phone conversation. If we decide we'd like to work together, then we meet at the home or office space to be organized to discuss in person. The consultation fee is $75 for the 1-hour visit. (check out our consultation special) Our organizing services cost $75/hour. Please visit our website for full details. www.affordableorganization.com...

04/26/2019

Jennifer A.

I previously used Affordable Organization to add shelving in three closets in our newly finished basement. They worked with me to design the layout needed for each closet and talked me through everything I should consider. I loved the finished results so I just had Hope and her “handyman” organize our two car garage. Hope came in and first sorted everything that we had shoved on a Rubbermaid shelf and all around our cluttered garage so we could keep them neat in separate bins. Then, taking what we had, created a shelving design to get everything off the floor. We had an existing wall that had peg board and they simply installed some sturdy hooks and reorganized the wall to make it work. Once the new shelving was installed and we had everything off the floor, I couldn’t believe how much space we really had!!! I love the system they installed and everyone in the house(including the kids) have been keeping everything in place. I am getting so many compliments from friends and neighbors... They are so easy to work with and I am using them again soon for my pantry!!!

Description of Work
Garage organization and closet installation

Category home & garage organization

Thank you for your kind words! I look forward to our next project together! Hope

02/10/2019

tanya T.

Hope came and helped me organize our playroom and various other areas of our house. I just had surgery and was immobile, and she was a lifesaver in helping me feel organized at home again. Her presence motivated me to start organizing other areas I’ve been wanting to do for a while also. Not only is Hope reliable, efficient, and effective, she is thoughtful and kind as well and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Description of Work
Home organization

Category home & garage organization

Thank you so much! Have a super week.

10/29/2018

Sheena L.

It was my first time and I was new back in town. I was skeptical of the service in the beginning but the roomful of stuff was just too much for me to handle. Hope is extremely professional and gives good estimates and advices. She doesn’t hesitate to roll up the sleeves and tackle the issues head on. Not only that she is also a great connector to the community and quality service providers. In the end, we finished the project much earlier than we thought and was able to donate some stuff to non-profit organization and community. Very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Clean up the 3 room full of personal effects and paperwork left by the tenent

Category home & garage organization

Thank you for the wonderful review.

10/14/2018

Sarah B.

Hope is amazing. I was pregnant and in bed rest when we moved and she packed, unpacked, and organized everything. We literally could not have done it without her.

Description of Work
Packing, unpacking, and organizing

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We were so happy to help with the big move and unpacking home setup. Thank you for asking for help! Hope

12/03/2017

David D.

The work went faster than I anticipated.

Description of Work
I needed my living room, office, and kitchen organized.

Thank you for the great review! Hope all is well. - Hope

10/20/2017

Jennifer S.

It went well. In fact, I'd planned to use Affordable Organization just for help with my study. Things went so well that I booked more time for the closets and cabinets in the rest of the house, and then more time after that for all the paperwork and files cluttering up my life. The service was well worth the money because I never would have done it on my own.

Description of Work
A study, lots of paperwork, closets, and cabinets were cleaned out and organized.

01/30/2017

Maura S.

I am so thankful that I decided to have someone help me finally organize my office. Hope is so knowledgeable and had so many great ideas for my office space!! Once and for all I can actually enter this space without feeling overwhelmed! Everything has a place now and has made my life so much easier without all of the clutter!! Thank you Affordable Organization!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her services!!

Description of Work
Office Organization

08/08/2016

Daniel K.

I've worked with Affordable Organization for about 10 3 hour sessions over the last year. We've gone through my clothes, decluttered a LOT of paper from my home office, organized my kitchen, and decluttered both attic and basement. Affordable Organization goes above and beyond bringing items to be donated to Savers after each session and also making recommendations for containers and other items to help keep things orderly (sometimes even doing the shopping!) They are upbeat and positive, keeping you focused on the task at hand yet very personable. Texts and emails between sessions are answered promptly.

Description of Work
I contracted with Affordable Organization to help clutter and organize my apartment.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. See you in the fall. - Hope

07/20/2016

Minessa M.

Hope came into my house and she was AMAZING, quick, efficient, EFFECTIVE. She knows her stuff and works fast. She came ridiculously prepared, I had a lot of work to do so she was able to take care of my entire basement, organize it without any guidance from me until the end for personal items. She checked in when she needed to but was very respectful of my schedule. She did for me in a couple of days what would have taken me FOREVER to do on my own. For the basement it was $300, and then the rest of the house was $300, kitchen was $300 as well. Honestly I am going to have her pack up my house when I move. She is A-MAZING!

Description of Work
Hope organized my entire house from top to bottom!

Category home & garage organization

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review. Please be in touch when you are ready to move, I'll be ready to help!

07/06/2016

SD C.

It went very well! Hope was friendly and professional. We achieved my goal of organizing that room in less time than I had anticipated, so we went on to organizing my pantry and clothes cupboards. The three spaces we organized were originally quite unorganized. Now they are arranged to make the best use of space. It feels wonderful to have these areas. Room be so neat, orderly used, functional. Well done. Hope!

Description of Work
I needed help organizing to bedroom & my adult daughter who had everything moved out. Together hope (owner of Affordable Organization) and I sorted items to save and items to donate. We cleaned, straightened and removed the contents of the room so that it could be used as a different room (not a bedroom)

Thank you for the wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you soon! - Hope

Closets Etc

For over 30 years, Closets etc. has been organizing homes and offices for its customers. The company is family- and majority female owned and operated. We are not affiliated with any franchise organization. We are able to pass our lower cost along to you. We currently have 6 employees. Closets etc. designs, manufactures and installs custom closets for all areas of a home or office. Typical spaces include master bedrooms, children's rooms, pantries, hallways, laundry rooms, mudrooms and garages. We also build entertainment centers and offices, complete with filing cabinets, computer workstations and storage cabinets. We are specialists in melamine,wood veneer and real wood closets and cabinets. Our designers use sophisticated computer design techniques, and they have decades of experience in optimizing even the most challenging spaces. Our designers been working with homeowners, builders, interior designers and architects alike on new construction as well as remodeling difficult-to-fit historic houses and condominiums throughout New England. Give us a call, and we will come to your home or construction project. Our designers measure the space, determine your specific needs and preferences, and provide you with a detailed proposal, usually within two business days. We provide these in-home consultations totally free of charge, and we do not charge for installation. Our installers are experienced company employees. Customer satisfaction is key, and most of our new customers come to us through referrals from satisfied clients. We offer a limited warranty on all of our products for as long as the customer owns his/her home. Closets etc. is licensed, bonded and insured in Rhode Island and Connecticut. Please visit our website, www.closetsetc.com, for more information, including testimonials from our customers.

Estate Organizing Specialists & Senior Downsizing

We offer virtual estate disassembling and home staging services for out of town next of kin. We have been in business for over 30 years. All of our employees are security cleared, insured, licensed, and certified by the Bureau of Professional Organizers. Since 1982, Helene Y. Parenteau has organized homes, offices, and retirement estates up and down the East Coast. She has a B.A. and an M.B.A. in Management and Marketing. Based in New England, Helene continues to help individuals and businesses get organized. With understanding and compassion, she takes the anxiety out of decluttering, downsizing and relocating. Helene specializes in estate disassembly in time of death of a loved one. If you are in the difficult time of a loved one passing away, call Helene to lift that burden off your shoulders to completely organize and disassemble the estate and belongings. Additional phone: (603) 898-3886.

Offers by Estate Organizing Specialists & Senior Downsizing on Angi
    DryBoston

We are the preferred disaster restoration, clean up and home remodeling company for Massachusetts homeowners. We stand behind every job we do. Please contact us if you want our team to get to work for you. We'll be on our way to get started.

Apartments
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Declutter, purge, and organize home and office spaces. We can put together simple furniture, hang curtains and other wall accessories with our additional handyman services. We are super flexible and can work alone or with you.

Cleaning.