C&B Landscaping Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2011

I Specialize in Landscape Maintenance with A very Personal Touch. I work on every Job I sell . Form Spring Clean ups too Lawn Maintenance to Mulching too Shrub Trimming and Pruning As well as Fall Cleanups and Brush Removal....

Mas Landscaping

M.A.S. Landscaping stands for Mark Anthony Scenna. I am from Everett Massachusetts. I established my company in February 2004. I now have accounts in Everett, Revere, Saugus, Winthrop, Malden, Medford and Cambridge. M.A.S. provides Cleanups - Maintenance - Design - Snow plowing to Residential and Commercial properties. I offer season proposals that consist of A Spring cleanup with Mulch, Weekly or bi weekly Lawn and property Maintenance, Fertilizing, Pruning and Fall cleanups. We also do one time jobs and projects as well. New lawn installations, Block walls, Planting, Stone borders, General Repairs, I provide nothing less than honest, dependable, quality filled services. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MAS-Landscaping-Everett-Revere-Ma/130069190505419 Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE. 617-592-5657 !

New Generation Landscaping & Fence

COVID-19: Still open and able to safely service you including new discounts! New Generation Landscaping, & fence is a design and construction & landscape company based in Lynn MA. We focus our efforts solely on the specialized needs of residential construction & renovation, tree service, fence installation, Spring in fall cleanup, tree installation. Our team of experienced professionals is proud to have created many outdoor living environments that our clients truly cherish. New Generation Landscaping, is a firm built on reputation. We believe that our work and satisfied clients provide all the support prospective customers need in choosing the right landscaper. Elder Juarez owner of New Generation Landscaping & Fence takes a leadership role in seeing designs from concept to completion. Our role encompasses concepts, design, on-site implementation, hardscape and proper maintenance. He handles the details of specified projects and cost estimates to keep within your budget. operated. Specializing in landscape installation including sod, overseeding, handscaping, custom fencing, tree trimming, bush trimming, tree removal, mulch, spring and fall clean ups and more No job is to big for us

Offers by New Generation Landscaping & Fence  on Angi
Vision Landscaping

With more than 10 years of professional landscaping experience, we are here to address all your landscaping needs and dreams.

11/11/2019

Have used C&B over the years for fall and spring clean ups. I like cutting the grass my self, but need assistance for the clean ups. Work is excellent, spotlessly clean when completed. Anyone would be pleased from his yard work. Responsive to calls.

Description of Work
Total fall clean up

06/21/2017

Very well. They did excellent work and were timely.

Description of Work
Complete yard cleanup including mulching and hired again to grade yard. Very happy.

Category lawn service

06/18/2016

Very responsive, on-time, and on budget.

Description of Work
Yard clean up, edging, and mulching.

It was simply a pleaser to work for [Member Name Removed]

04/05/2016

01/11/2014

Description of Work
Fall yard clean up.

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed] I would like to thank you for taking the time out to do the review

I Specialize in Landscape Maintenance with A very Personal Touch. I work on every Job I sell . Form Spring Clean and Fall Clean ups too Lawn Maintenance to Mulching Shrub Trimming and Pruning As well as Brush Removal.

.We do not provide any snow removal services .