Antimone Landscaping

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

3.9

ANTIMONE LANDSCAPING AND FENCE IS NOT A HUGE COMPANY. WE HAVE 3-4 WORKERS. WE WORK FROM 7 IN THE MORNING TILL IT GETS DARK. WE WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK. THERE IS NO JOB TO SMALL OR TO BIG FOR US....

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt and masonry needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

M.A.C.H. Masonry & Landscaping, Inc

Homeowners and business owners rely on MACH for High Quality Masonry, Hardscaping and Landscaping Services, all aspects of creating a beautiful outdoor: patios, pavers, retaining walls, walkways, as well as lawn maintenance all year around.

08/23/2015

Never use this guys posts all over north shore area. Under Antimone landscaping, 1st call landscape, Antimone fence.

Description of Work
Took a deposit said he was coming back and never showed up. This guy is a thief and you should not use him. He owes us over 3k have to take him to court. Said he will drag his feet and not pay until he is forced too. Scumbag

Category fencing,landscaping

05/26/2014

I do not want my address or name on the review. You can just put a customer in Malden.

Description of Work
I thought he was a nice guy. He showed up right away to give me a quote. I looked it over and told him it was a go. It was weeks before I had to call him to find out when he was going to start. He said he was real busy and he said he would show up on the upcoming Friday. He never showed up or called! I called him the following Monday and left him a voice mail to please call me to see if he wants the job or not, he never called me back. i was scrambling to find another landscaper and I was lucky that I found one. I really hate being taken advantage of and I would never give him a good reference for fear he would do the same to somebody else! That is not the way to do business!

Category fencing

05/17/2013

Mario requested 1/2 the Money up front I issued him a check for $1500 I rushed it over to him so he could get started. He cashed the check and never started the job never bought the materials after many phone calls I find out he went to florida for winter. I gave him plenty of time to either start the job or return the money. HE NEVER STARTED THE JOB OR RETURNED THE MONEY Still waiting as of May 1...

Description of Work
Mario applied for the building permit we both signed the contract

Category decks,fencing,lawn service

09/14/2012

Mario is such a great guy. He was very responsive to my phone calls and then came over the same day to give me an estimate. I have a huge lawn and now that summer vacation time is up, I simply don't have time to keep up with the mowing. I'm very short on cash, but I thought I'd call someone and see how much it would be. I have called a few people in the last year or so but had no luck what-so-ever...

Description of Work
So far Mario has mowed my lawn once, but he will be getting me an estimate and hopefully doing work on my fence next.

Category fencing,lawn service

07/26/2012

Please DO NOT use the service provided by this company. It was the ridiculous low quote from the owner(who also does the work) that got us tempted into giving the contract and a starting amount. However, he did not show up to do the work on the promised date and kept ignoring our calls and messages. After numerous attempts, he along with a few people showed up. However we were fed a bunch of lies ...

Description of Work
Had give the contract for puting up a fence as well as planting trees along the property line.

Category fencing

WE DO ALL LANDSCAPING PROJECTS AND ANY FENCE THAT IS AVAILABLE. WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ON THE JOB OR BRING PREBUILT. IF U HAVE A JOB NEEDED DONE THEN JUST ASK NAND THERE IS NOT MUCH WE HAVE NOT DONE.