CLIFFORD ELECTRIC

With Angi since May 2008

11 PICKMAN RD

Salem, MA 01970

LICENSE: MA#A14435 & NH#M9517....

01/22/2017

Ron F.

It was very well done and extremely reasonable. The two visits, one in November and one in December was about $300. It was one visit but we had to go and buy a fixture before they could put the fixture up in the ceiling. Everything was done that I needed done and it was done very well and very quickly.

Description of Work
They were here twice, they went around the house and did multiple kind of things that I had put off for a ling time like fixing outlets, putting in new fluorescents, fixing things about fluorescents, putting in a fixture in a room where we didn't have a fixture on the ceiling.

Category electrician,lighting

02/08/2016

SARA M.

Description of Work
Removed knob and tube wiring

05/07/2014

Bonnie C.

05/13/2013

Douglas D.

Great! Lots of time, attention and professionalism. First there was anvisit for an estimate at no charge. The day the work was to be done I got a call that he would be a few minutes late. Then a great job was done sorting out older wiring and putting in the new fixture. Then I went out and got (sigh) a light bulb that didn't seem to be right. I didn't want to mess with this so David came back the same day, no charge, to show me I had the bought the wrong bulb, and what I needed to look for to get the right one - at no extra charge for the come back and extra time. Totally recommend Clifford Electric!

Description of Work
Install new light fixture

Category electrician,lighting

11/25/2008

Phoebe H.

I e-mailed them asking for a cost estimate and an approximate schedule of when they thought they could do the work. They responded the next day. They came by and gave me an estimate($200-280)and said they could probably do the work before the machine was delivered. I ended up using another electrician, but I appreciated their quick and professional response.

Description of Work
I needed them to install a standard outlet for a washing machine within a week(before my new machine was delivered.)

05/23/2008

Kristina A.

He arrived at my house with his tools at the time we agreed on and he finished within the time he had quoted. There were no surprises and I am so thrilled that my house finally has a working dryer and heat in the winter!!

Description of Work
Mr. Clifford added and replaced electrical floorboard heating systems in my home. He added 5 light fixtures to various rooms. He rewired my fuse box so that it was up to code because when I bought my house some of the fuses and light fixtures were not professionally completed. He also hooked up the electrical portion of my clothes dryer.

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    128 Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric

For over 30 years, 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric has provided the highest quality, efficiency and reliability to customers. Celebrating thousands of five-star reviews online and an A+ Rating on BBB for years, the company has become the North Shore’s most trusted and consistent plumber, heating and air conditioning, and electrical service company. The company takes pride in the title as a Diamond Elite Contractor with Mitsubishi Electric and being selected into the National Grid VPI Program. Finally, a company that picks up the phone every time with manufacturer-trained technicians and a commitment to providing customers with an easy, effortless customer service experience. You're guaranteed to be left with the service and price you were quoted with customized options for what's best for your home in the long-term. 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric specializes in Installation, Service, and Repair for Boilers, Furnaces, Air Conditioners and HVAC Systems, Tankless Water Heaters, Ductless Mini-Splits and Plumbing. Worried about the cost of your next project? We have options to help you get your repairs on the way! Unfortunately, emergencies don’t wait until you have all of your financial ducts in a row.

JP O'Brien Electric LLP

Since 2004, we have established the most reliable and trusted service around. We do the job right the first time and will not take short cuts to get a project done faster or cheaper. We do the work the way we would want it done in our own homes! It is of the utmost importance to us to be there for our customers when needed, whether it be nights, weekends, rain or shine, no matter how big or small the job. We are fully licensed and insured. Licenses & Affiliations: MA Journeyman License #50824 MA Masters License #20729 BBB - Better Business Bureau

Phone Wiring

INSTALL SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES, LIGHTING DESIGN, EMERGENCY/ SECURITY LIGHTING, APPLIANCE CIRCUITS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, SPECIAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS, DEDICATED CIRCUITS, COMPUTER/ DATA, CABLE TV/ PHONE/ DSL, HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS, SURGE PROTECTION, POOLS/ SPAS, HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, NEW ELECTRICAL SERVICE, ELECTRIC PANEL CHANGES, TRANSFORMERS, GENERATORS, MOTORS/ CONTROLS, TROUBLE SHOOTING/ REPAIR, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING.