CLIFFORD ELECTRIC

With Angi since May 2008

LICENSE: MA#A14435 & NH#M9517....

Jolt Electric Inc

Jolt Electric Inc

We're a small family owned electric contractor based on the North Shore of Boston. JOLT stands for myself, John, my dog, Oliver, my wife, Lisa and our son, Trevor. I personally have over 25 years experience in the electrical field and would love to show you what customer service is really like. We answer the phone when you call, let you know if we're running 15 minutes late and are clean, articulate and polite. Oh yeah, and we do electrical work pretty well too. Check us out on the A&E TV show "Flipping Boston"!! I think we offer a good service at a fair price and hope you give us a chance to prove it. Have a great day!

01/22/2017

It was very well done and extremely reasonable. The two visits, one in November and one in December was about $300. It was one visit but we had to go and buy a fixture before they could put the fixture up in the ceiling. Everything was done that I needed done and it was done very well and very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were here twice, they went around the house and did multiple kind of things that I had put off for a ling time like fixing outlets, putting in new fluorescents, fixing things about fluorescents, putting in a fixture in a room where we didn't have a fixture on the ceiling.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed knob and tube wiring

05/07/2014

05/13/2013

Great! Lots of time, attention and professionalism. First there was anvisit for an estimate at no charge. The day the work was to be done I got a call that he would be a few minutes late. Then a great job was done sorting out older wiring and putting in the new fixture. Then I went out and got (sigh) a light bulb that didn't seem to be right. I didn't want to mess with this so David came back the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new light fixture

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

11/25/2008

I e-mailed them asking for a cost estimate and an approximate schedule of when they thought they could do the work. They responded the next day. They came by and gave me an estimate($200-280)and said they could probably do the work before the machine was delivered. I ended up using another electrician, but I appreciated their quick and professional response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to install a standard outlet for a washing machine within a week(before my new machine was delivered.)

CATEGORY electrician

INSTALL SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES, LIGHTING DESIGN, EMERGENCY/ SECURITY LIGHTING, APPLIANCE CIRCUITS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, SPECIAL APPLICATION CIRCUITS, DEDICATED CIRCUITS, COMPUTER/ DATA, CABLE TV/ PHONE/ DSL, HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS, SURGE PROTECTION, POOLS/ SPAS, HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, NEW ELECTRICAL SERVICE, ELECTRIC PANEL CHANGES, TRANSFORMERS, GENERATORS, MOTORS/ CONTROLS, TROUBLE SHOOTING/ REPAIR, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING.