Affinity Construction, Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2010

25 Osgood St.

Salem, MA 01970

we are a full service family owned construction company registered with the better buisness. We have 8 employees. We use only 3 subcontractors who are very dependable and have the work ethics we are known for. We are licensed and registered with the state of mass. We provide free estimates for

09/06/2020

Lan M.

Attention please! First thing first, Mike is tall and handsome:) Mike's workmanship and his service standards are nothing short of "tall and handsome". Our 5 year old air conditioner stopped working. We hired two techs from two different "highly respected" companies. In both cases, we were charged dispatch fees and were told we need to repair/change our Condenser for about $2900...A big chunk of money for a relatively young machine. We were sad... Until we were introduced to Mike! He showed up, on time, fully prepared, professionally equipped, and went at the problems right away. Our Condenser was leaking badly. Plus, the leaking pipes are difficult to reach. As I thought we were screwed....Mike skillfully twisted and pulled the problematic "intestines" out of the lifeless Condenser, fixed the leaks, and brought the whole thing back to life again! Chi-ching! Just like that. Problem solved. Ninja style. Efficient and handsome. Everyone loves to know and work with real masters. I know I found one.

Description of Work
Fix Condensor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/20/2015

Robert Gerard Y.

Failed to return phone call after over a week. But did respond to text promptly. I offered a four hour window to come by and see work, but 3 1/2 hours into it he had to reschedule, which was still fine with me -- all very friendly. So we made another appt and he never showed up for it or contacted me at all. A foolish waste of my patience, it seems; no work performed.

Category remodeling

12/05/2013

cheryl W.

Description of Work
My call was returned on a timely basis and a visit was made to my home to give me an estimate. I never heard from him again

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling

07/04/2013

David F.

Michael epitomizes good customer service. He is reliable, knowledgeable, professional and accommodates his schedule to yours which is a quality not seen in many other professionals. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company for any project.

Description of Work
My air conditioning unit stopped working. Michael came out on a Sunday, which was unbelievable and much appreciated, and diagnosed the problem. He called the next day and explained the Mitsubishi updated their systems and their new condensers would not work with my existing units. Rather than replacing all of the units Michael ordered parts for the old condenser and rebuilt it saving me thousands of dollars.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling

04/21/2013

Kathryn R.

I'm not 100% sure about the price as Michael's company was subcontracted by my plumber when I converted from oil to natural gas. Michael was very professional and courteous on the phone and was very helpful when I had questions about the process. Michael installed a new return register and installed my new furnace quickly. When I asked him off the cuff if he could run a new vent into my unheated bathroom he had no problem doing that and found a way to make it work in a bathroom with very limited space. Being a first time home owner, renovations are stressful, but I would hire Michael to do work in my home again.

Description of Work
Michael installed my new gas furnace, installed a return register, and ran a new vent into my bathroom.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/15/2013

George C.

Great! Mike took care of everything.

Description of Work
We lost one of our gutters caused by snow and ice build up during the last big storm. We had used Affinity Construction before for some roof repairs, so we called Mike. He came over and started the repair process right away. It turned out to be a bigger job than we originally thought, but Mike pointed out other bad areas and fixed it all right the first time. We won't have to worry about that happening again for another 50 years. He used the right material and did the job right. His finishing touches are amazing. He did not leave anything out. We are extremely happy with the work. We would definitely use Affinity Construction again.

Category gutter repair

02/08/2013

George C.

Mike from Affinity Construction fixed my slate roof. This is not an easy task, as you need to know exactly what you are doing, or it will turn into a disaster later. There are not many people out there that knows how to repair slate roofs. Mike told me he has years of experience working with slate, and when he went about his business repairing the slate tiles that were coming loose and that had fallen off, it clearly showed that he was telling the truth. Mike is very professional and friendly, and very easy to get along with. I had a great experience dealing with him. I would highly recommend his services and would not hesitate to use him again for any further work at my house.

Description of Work
Work done exactly right.

Category remodeling, roofing

08/05/2012

ANN V C.

Left me hanging for 3 weeks. Went with someone else

Description of Work
Hard to reach, came to look at job and never heard from again.

Category remodeling, woodworking

05/20/2012

John O.

I contacted Michael to have him install some custom interior baseboard trim around some very tricky angles and corners. He called me back promptly, fit me into his schedule in a way that worked for mine, and showed up right on time. In a pouring rain, they worked cleanly and quickly, and did a beautiful job. Michael is not the cheapest carpenter around, but his work is worth every penny. Michael followed up the next day to make sure we were satisfied with the job. They even figured out why my downspouts weren't working, and fixed them to boot.

Description of Work
Installation of custom wood trim; repair of gutters/downspouts.

Category remodeling, woodworking

03/03/2012

Kent S.

Service was courteous and timely. The advice seemed good and prices were reasonable, though estimates weren't as detailed as others we received, and came in somewhat slowly. We decided to work with a family member instead, which promised to be considerably cheaper and more flexible, although I would consider this company again.

Description of Work
Solicited estimates and advice for a general remodel which included many rooms, baths, and kitchen too.

Category remodeling

09/27/2011

John O.

Michael got back to us quickly after first outreach, showed up on time, quoted a fair price, worked fast and clean, and did a very thorough, detailed job with both the ductwork and the foundation/masonry repair work. Everything looks great and works perfectly. He took the time to explain the scope of work beforehand and the tasks actually accomplished afterward, and was extremely professional in all ways. He was even good with my four-year-old, and happily answered questions about scoping and pricing of other fix-up projects I have on store. I intend to use him again in the future, for sure.

Description of Work
Conversion of an existing 4.5'' pipe through our foundation into a dryer vent, patching of the foundation where the pipe comes through, and closing off of the old vent hole.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, masonry, remodeling

Eco Decor Services Inc

Eco Decor Services Inc provides Painting, wallpapers and Handyman Services. We service our customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to working with you. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

American Made Masonry LLC

American Made Masonry LLC is a full service masonry company servicing greater Boston and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide free estimates and follow-up service. We specialize in all types and stages of masonry construction, including stairs, walkways, chimneys, patios, fireplaces, walls, driveways, paving stones, all types of concrete work, and more. We also do all types of general masonry repairs, including repointing, chimney extensions, and waterproofing. Direct contact email americanmademasonry@yahoo.com. Award wining.

Offers Coupon

MasonWorks LLC

MasonWorks specializes in design and construction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways, steps, decks and porches, outdoor kitchens and water falls, garden and retaining walls. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With more than three decades of experience, MasonWorks will assist you in every stage of the project, from materials choice to furniture selection. Your dream of owning an elegant and relaxing backyard retreat can become a reality. Family owned. Additional contact name - Jeff Souza. Additional e-mail - jeff@masonworks.me. Angie's List Award winning since 2009. Additional area served- Boston Metro, North sure and West

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Financing Available

handyman work

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Affinity Construction, Inc.

How is Affinity Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Affinity Construction, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Affinity Construction, Inc. open?

Affinity Construction, Inc. is open:

Monday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Thursday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 AM

What payment options does Affinity Construction, Inc. provide

Affinity Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does Affinity Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Affinity Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Affinity Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Affinity Construction, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Affinity Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Affinity Construction, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Affinity Construction, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Affinity Construction, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Affinity Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Affinity Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Affinity Construction, Inc. offer?

Affinity Construction, Inc. offers the following services: Kitchen and bath remodeling, additions, custom home building, basement remodeling, siding, plumbing and heating, HVAC, electrical,windows,concrete work,roofing, Solar Panels

Are there any services Affinity Construction, Inc. does not offer?

handyman work