We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2018

2 Simon Davis Dr

Rutland, MA 01543

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows specializes in residential roofing, siding and window replacement. We offer honest, professional and affordable solutions to make your vision a reality. We have more than 30 years in the Home Improvement industry and are uniquely qualified to bring the best products and craftsmen to complete your project. TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows is based in Central MA and services all of Massachusetts....

08/25/2020

Michael C.

John and his crew are professional and experts at what they do. They are fast and efficient and do it right. I would honestly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Strip 4 layers, new plywood, new beams

Category decks,roofing

07/18/2020

Bruce B.

Called contractor for estimate never heard from again

Description of Work
Roof repair

I made a site visit and found that the roof was beyond repair.

05/18/2020

Rose P.

John is responsive, friendly and very professional. The crew did a great job and cleaned up extremely well. We wish all our contractors could be like TrueHome! Thanks again.

Description of Work
New roof and replacement of rotted wood

Thanks for the great review and we’re glad your happy with everything.

01/24/2020

Jim C.

TRUEHOME Roofing Siding Windows provided us with a beautiful brand new roof. The estimate was very reasonable and they finished the work promptly with good cleanup. John Sullivan and his son Nick are easy to work with, I'd recommend them with no reservations!

Description of Work
Roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to leave an unsolicited review! We’re so glad that your happy with the results of the project. While it’s great getting paid for what we do; making great customers like you is much more satisfying!

08/15/2019

Rich D.

The crew just wrapped up yesterday, and the owner came by to inspect it all this morning, and I'm very happy with their work. I come from a construction background and am a business owner myself, and I know what integrity looks like when I see it. John was a true professional, listened to any concerns that I had, and they got the job done quickly and very well, and resolved the kinds of issues that inevitably come up on big jobs quickly and easily. I had quotes from 7 different roofing companies, and True Home had one of the best quotes and used the exact same materials that companies bidding literally 3x the price were offering. I watched some of the work being done and could see them laying the ice and water shield correctly, using the right kind of flashing, leaving enough overlap along the edges, etc. Overall, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

08/11/2019

Russell S.

Very professional in every way. A pleasure to work with. A man of integrity and on who lives his values. Crew were hard workers and efficient. Excellent work. Excellent customer-contractor relationship. Strongly recommend. Have hired TrueHome to do windows and glass doors.

Description of Work
This rating is for a complete roof replacement (shingles, vents, 6 foot water shield)

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so glad that you’re happy with the results of the roof project and are looking forward to the window installation.

07/18/2019

Leo H.

The work was finished on time despite weather problems and the results were excellent.

Description of Work
Replace roof.

04/12/2019

David K.

Exceptionally well. John was prompt and professional taking care to measure the windows carefully. When the windows arrived John was there to meet the delivery company and organize the unloading and placement. Installation took place on the first fine weather day and his crew worked extremely hard to complete the installation in one day. Well done by all. Top marks!

Description of Work
7 replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you're happy with the project. You were great customers to work with!

04/12/2019

mark S.

Excellent service and workmanship. Complete job only took 2 days, with minimal disruption to my day. Excellent crew.

Description of Work
30 Square roofing job

I'm glad you're happy with the results. The new roof took years off the age of your house!

03/28/2019

michael R.

geat job timely good price

Description of Work
New roof needed

10/25/2018

Michael K.

Once we finalized the quote, John ordered the supplies and booked a day the following week. The whole job was done in one day (minus the gutters), and the roof looks bee-autiful. He worked with me on the price, and won the bid but just enough to get the job.

Description of Work
Complete roof stripping and replacement, installation of gutter.

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. Glad you’re happy with the roof and feel free to reach out if you need anything else from us!

09/24/2018

Doug M.

Everything went really well. I am very happy with the replacement.

Description of Work
They put in 17 replacement windows and new trim on the outside.

Category roofing,replacement windows

09/23/2018

Robert W.

I had heard many roofing horror stories so I was apprehensive about selecting a roofing company until a friend told me about Truehome Roofing. They said they had a great experience with them. I gave Truehome a call and spoke to John. We contracted to have my 30 year old roof replaced and it went smoothly. The crew was on time both days of the project. A supervisor was always present and after the job was complete the cleanup was excellent. A crew member went around with a magnetic pickup tool and collected any nails left and the driveway was safe to park my cars.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

09/18/2018

Scott G.

They were very clean in their pick up.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof and tear off. They finished a day ahead of the schedule

09/18/2018

Chip B.

He was quick and clean.

Description of Work
I had a roof done there was some buckling that was causing some moisture he repaired it.

09/14/2018

Michael A.

It went very well from estimate to completion, no surprises. Everyone seemed to work together which made things get done with no disruption to us. It was also good that they didn't leave debris just sitting all over the place as clean up was constantly ongoing. I will definitely look to them for other working on a deck that needs replacing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and window replacement

Category roofing,replacement windows

09/12/2018

Keith H.

John was very respectful and professional. Answering all our questions and showing us a high quality of work. The price also fit our budget to a t. Thank you TRUEHOME.

Description of Work
Replace cedar with vinyl siding

Category siding

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! Our primary concerns are giving you the best products that fit your budget. I’m glad we were able to help you.

Above All Roofing

Above All Roofing is a family owned and operated, full service, home improvement company dedicated to home beautification and restoration. Protecting our clients’ investment with durable, guaranteed products, increasing home values, and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like it is our own home. Above All Roofing completes more than 100 home improvement projects each year, making Above all Roofing one of the most experienced and trusted home improvement companies in Rhode Island and throughout New England. Above All Roofing is fully licensed and insured and is member of the Better Business Bureau. The company serves all of New England from its offices in North Smithfield, Rhode Island.

Masterpiece Roofing

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    192802
    Massachusetts
    Massachusetts: Home Improvement
    08/16/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Roof replacement, window replacement, siding installation