Merlin Handyman

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2004

Award winning....

Socel Company

Socel Company

socel company, Family owned & operated. Free Estimates. Exterior and Interior Painting, Kitchen/Bath Remodeling, Decks/Porches, Roofing, Hardwood Floor, All phases of Carpentry and Snow Removal Services. Please +1 (508 215 7698 contact us by phone or e-mail (socel2020company@gmail.com).

08/30/2017

Bob Merlin did an excellent job - He kept the area cleaned, he worked steadily and quickly! He is also very responsive on email and telephone so as to work around our schedule as easily as possible. The paint job was for the detailed wood work in our hallway (banisters and trim) and they are perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need our hallway woodwork detail painted; a bedroom painted; and a bathroom painted.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

08/03/2017

Everything went very well. Responded to request right away to set up a date. Spent a full day putting together the furniture, a lot of tedious work. Did not leave until the job was done. Did a great job. Cleaned up afterwards. Very pleasant and I was very comfortable going to work and leaving him in my home. This is the second time I have had work done by Bob and would not hesitate to use him agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob put together Ikea furniture a bed, dresser, bureau, and night stand.

07/25/2017

Bob's work is always excellent. He is punctual, efficient, and considerate about getting the work done without causing inconvenience. He is also very good at problem-solving -- like the fix for the air conditioner mentioned above. I suppose it is because he does such excellent work that he is very busy, so it sometimes takes a while to get on his schedule, but once you set a date, you can have con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob did a series of small jobs for me, including fixing a faucet, mounting a wall hook, creating a frame for a poorly fitted air conditioner, securing an under-cabinet light fixture and more. He has done other, larger jobs in the past, including hanging curtain rods and artwork on brick walls.

07/15/2017

Bob responded to my call quickly and his hourly rate was very reasonable. He arrived on time and worked very efficiently and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. I highly recommend him for any small projects you need to have done around your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had recently moved into a condo and needed a number of small tasks done such as putting up some shelves, cabinet handles, and curtain rods.

06/22/2017

Well, he was on time and very professional. We are very satisfied with the work and would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a room painted

CATEGORY handyman service

General repairs, interior painting, power washing, picture hanging, electrical, furniture assembly

plumbing,door and windows