ALL SEASONS PAINTING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2004

9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. CHARGES ARE BY THE JOB....

LCT Construction & Services Inc.

LCT Construction & Services Inc.

Our sole focus is on providing you with outstanding service, quality roofing materials and home improvement products. As a company, we are dedicated to providing the best possible quality, superior customer service and workmanship you can trust. Our commitment to excellence has made LCT Construction & Services, Inc. the most trusted roofing company name in Milford and all Massachusetts. From our installation crews, to our office staff, we take care to provide you with the best possible roof for your home. Furthermore with over many years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured that you have chosen the right professionals for your next roofing job.

03/18/2005

THEY DID GREAT JOB AT A FAIR PRICE. EXCELLENT QUALITY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INTERIOR PAINT.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/14/2004

HE WAS VERY NICE. I WOULD CONSIDER HIRING HIM FOR A PAINTING JOB. HE SAID HE WOULD ONLY BE ABLE TO ROLL OUT THE PAINT, AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO DO THE EDGE WORK NEAR THE MOLDING, WHICH SEEMED STRANGE. DIDN'T SEEM EXPERIENCED IN ROOFING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ASKED THEM TO COME AND LOOK AT MY ROOF LEAK, BUT THE MAN DIDN'T SEEM VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ROOFING.

CATEGORY roofing

06/02/2004

THEY ARE VERY HARD WORKERS, VERY RELIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE. THEY ARE EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE AND COOPERATIVE. I HAD SOME MATERIALS IN THE HOUSE THAT THEY USED AND THAT SAVED ME MONEY AND TIME. FOR THE MAJOR WORK, THEY BOUGHT NEW MATERIALS, BUT FOR ALL THE SMALL THINGS, THEY USED THE MATERIALS I HAD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT ON A NEW ROOF, AND TOTALLY RENOVATED A ROOM IN THE ATTIC. THEY ALSO DID A LOT OF REPAIR WORK.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

REMODELING - GENERAL & KITCHEN/BATH, ROOFING, WINDOWS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, CARPENTRY, DECKS & PORCHES, WINDOWS

WALLPAPERING, ADDITIONS.