Anthony's Hardwood Floors

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

85 Marshall St

Revere, MA 02151

Big Discount Off Any Job Over 1,000 Square Feet....

09/16/2015

Paul R.

Description of Work
Date of service: 09/09/2015 Cost of service: $2200.00

04/10/2015

Sandra S.

Description of Work
They sanded and polyurethaned the floors of a 3 bedroom home. Beautiful work. Previously, they have sanded several of my 2-bedroom apartments.

11/06/2014

Sandra S.

Their pricing is very reasonable and they do high-quality work. I'll definitely stay with them. The owner is easy to work with and very professional.

Description of Work
I had them sand and refinish my hardwood floors.

11/06/2014

Sandra S.

Description of Work
I had them sand and put on a new finish for the hardwood floors in various apartments for me.

11/05/2014

John C.

They did a great job and I would use them again. They finished in about two days and the floors look great. There were no issues with scheduling and I'd absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
I had them out to sand my floors.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

12/23/2013

Sandra S.

They have done work for me many times over the years for several different apartments. I highly recommend them. They are decent, hardworking people.

Description of Work
My hardwood floors needed to be sanded and polyurethaned.

Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

Stone Masonry, Inc.

Trust Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. for Hardscape Installation! We'll transform your own personal great outdoors into something special! If you are interested in a new stone fireplace or you need hardscaping for your yard, start with Elmer Zacarias Stone Masonry, Inc. You can come to us for utilitarian projects such as steps and retaining walls or home improvement projects like new patios. Whether it's a matter of safety, curb appeal or both, you can trust a team with over ten years of experience in the masonry trade. The right outdoor hardscaping in Lynn, MA can really make a difference in your home's curb appeal and your quality of life. Our experienced masons can construct a new patio, steps, outdoor fireplace, fire pit or other hardscaping features you may want around your home. We are also skilled in decorative work that will add style to any new addition. Enjoy high quality craftsmanship in your choice of brick or stone. We also provide tree maintenance for your yard as well.

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi
    Check, PayPal

We do Installed, Repairs, Refinished, Sanding & Staining on many types of wood. We also do floor and wall tiles. Also, Kitchen Back-splashes and mosaic tiles. We remodel entire bathroom and kitchen too.