Dutchcraft Cabinet Refacing

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2010

Reading, MA 01867

Refacing Countertops New custom cabinets...

07/28/2019

Lisa H.

Stay away. Roger refaced our kitchen cabinets in early 2019. There were some delays due to the order and weather. He wasn't great about communicating, but it wasn't a huge issue. We decided to add some cabinets and asked if he would be interested. He measured, gave us a quote, accepted 50% deposit, gave us an estimate of 4-6 weeks. I contacted him after 6 weeks and asked for an update. He said he was busy with a kitchen and maybe he could start it at some vague future date. I asked for a specific date and he stopped communicating entirely. He didn't answer texts, calls, emails. I left messages asking if he was going to do the job, if he was OK, I even checked the obituaries!! Eventually he emailed a check for our deposit and a post-it saying he couldn't do the job. I asked for a name of someone who could. No resonse. Completely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

04/13/2017

Jeanne P.

Wonderful...Good attention to detail, kitchen and bathroom cabinets look beautiful. Had granite counter tops put in by his associates which worked out very well.

Description of Work
refacing kitchen cabinets new counter tops rebuilding of a kitchen closet new bathroom vanity

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

06/10/2016

Susan H.

I can not speak highly enough of the work done by Roger and Steve. They both did a great job updating my very out of date kitchen. They paid attention to every detail, were professional and cleaned up at the end of each day. While cabinet refacing is not inexpensive, their price is very fair when compared to other places offering the same services.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

Category cabinet refacing

04/28/2015

Kathleen A.

Initially, it was very difficult to have anyone even come to review a small job as this. It was gratifying to me that Roger not only did agree to do the work but that the results were excellent. Although this was a small job and not a complete re-facing, Dutchcraft, after the initial visit and estimate , he agreed to take on the effort. Roger and Steve arrived on time and with all equipment required to repair and re glue loose formica paneling. All work was done in a professional timely manner. including clean up. I have a larger re facing requirement in the near future and will certainly use Dutchcraft .I would recommend Dutchcraft for any cabinet re facing requirement.

Description of Work
Roger and Steve replaced and repaired/re glued loose formica cabinet paneling as required

04/03/2015

Philip A. T.

Arrived on the scheduled date, finished on time and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Replaced all kitchen cabinet doors

08/06/2014

Jeff H.

Roger and his associate, Steve, were a pleasure to have in our home! Their attention to detail and craftmanship is exemplary. No detail was too small and they anticipated our every wish without having to be asked. Roger assisted us in the selections and expressed his honest opinions and helped immensely in our process. In 37 years, in our home we have had many excellent service providers, but none that could match Roger and Dutchcraft for overall professionalism, excellence and total commitment to customer delight!

Description of Work
Roger Prendergast refaced our existing custom cabinets by replacing all doors and softclose hardware, replace all drawer fronts and drawers with new new soft close mechanisms. All face frames were either covered with new painted wood veneer to match the door or side panels were covered with new faces just like the doors. Roger also got us a great price on quartz counterops and door hardware. He built a new wall of cabinets so we could replace exorbitantly priced built-in appliances with "normal" appliances. This saved us over $10,000 in our overall project and we didn't have the nuisance and mess of a full 'blow-out'.

Category countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

12/06/2013

gene C.

replaced all cabinet fronts, advised on backsplash, arranged on granite, acted as general contractor on electric, plumbing, and tiling. he is the best. very precise. have used before, and would use again.

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

07/29/2013

R H.

Roger has a low key personality and makes fantastic suggestions. He projects honesty. He does a beautiful job and is thorough. I have used him two times. He keeps quite busy; he's that good. He also added 9 drawers which doubled the storage space in my condo. The cabinets are also easy to clean.

Description of Work
Resufaced cabinets and changed hardware. The first time we used him, 13 years ago, he also added a couple of cabinets.

01/23/2012

Angelo R.

He started on the day he told me he would be there, and finished the job as scheduled. There was no clean-up for me to worry about. When the job was done, even my girlfriend was impressed. (which is not so easy to do).

Description of Work
Ten years ago I had Roger come out and do my kitchen over in my home along with counters. The quality of the job still shows and so I decided to have him give me an estimate for the new home I just bought. He arrived with plenty of samples to show me for doors, hardware, colors and even countertop stylesm making it very easy to make decisions. I did decide to get another quote from another company and was very suprised at how much less expensive Roger was from his competition, and since I already new the quality of work it was a no brainer. While doing the new kitchen over I also had him make me some custom cabinets for my bathroom vanities. It's nice to know that there are some companies you can always depend on, and who will treat you fairly.

01/13/2012

Jeanne S.

He was a very nice man. I have nothing but nice things to say about him. He was very professional. He had a lot of creative ideas that I had not even thought about. He did come for refacing and right now, I am in the process of replacing my cabinets. I had a bad experience with another one. I think he was trying to rob me and this guy was the second guy and it was like such a pleasant experience. I did not feel like I was being pressured but with the other guy I felt like I was being pressured to sign the bond. This guy was just excellent.

Description of Work
I used the services of Dutchcraft Cabinet Fronts to get a quote for cabinet refacing and counter top.

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

McCormick Kitchens and Baths

McCormick Kitchens and Baths is a full service company that opened for business in April of 2001. Owner Frank McCormick and his staff has been servicing its clients in the construction and design industry for many years. It is this vast experience and knowledge that allows us to stand above the rest! Offering "Turn-Key" services enables our clients to experience an integrated renovation from start to finish. We work very closely with the client and our vendors from ordering, delivery, and installation of materials to create a truly unique space while being both functional and beautiful.

Del Jesus Home Improvement

Winter Hill General Contractors

Winter Hill General Contractors is a privately owned business which takes great pride in the personalized, professional relationship that it strives to maintain with it's clients. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship at an affordable fair price. We depend upon word-of-mouth advertising and realize that building up our clientele will only come from happy customers who are satisfied and would recommend our services to their family and friends.

Kitchen remodel, countertop installation & new cabinets.