B. T. Powers Contracting / Handyman Srevices Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business for the past 15 yrs. We have a large referral clientele of very satisfied customers. Our goal is to provide top quality service to our customers....

I have one team of seasoned professionals and have received many compliments on them. My team members have been with me since the business was started in 2003. You don’t have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks to get the kitchen you’ve always wanted.

We at J&J Flooring Inc are specialists in ceramics & natural stones for residential and commercial projects. We work with all of Schluter systems & electric radiant heat. We don't have an expensive showroom to maintain, so we are able to pass on significant savings to you, the customer. Owner operated, no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. "Let us design your next bathroom!"

ESTABLISHED IN 1991, ALLEN TILE PROVIDES EXPERT INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, GLASS MOSAICS, QUARRY, AND ALL NATURAL STONES. **WE SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOM SHOWERS AND STEAM ROOMS**. EXPERT REPAIRS DONE ON TILE FLOORS, TILE WALLS, TILE SHOWERS. GIVE ALLEN TILE A CALL FOR YOUR NEXT TILE PROJECT!

12/27/2010

They said that they would help me and the office receptionist confirmed that they would help on my second call. I didn't hear from them so I called again and no one called me back. When it became an emergency they didn't call me back either. It was all very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed to have work done.

Category handyman service

We aim to return all calls with in a 24 hr period. Due to the date of caller. The office was closed for Christmas holiday. Our apologizes

Building, remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, New homes & much more. As a contractor I have established a large list of quality sub-contractors that provide the same standard as I do with there work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard