Palmer Lock and Key

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

407 U.S. 44

Raynham, MA 02767

Residential, Commercial and Automotive Locksmiths. Deadbolts installed. Locks rekeyed and repaired. Decorative hardware installed. Hi Tech car keys replaced, repaired and programmed. In store key duplication. Home safes sold and serviced. ...

4.4

locksmith (14)

11/18/2020

Good. Appreciate the quick response.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

08/31/2020

Went smoothly. He gave me info on the lock that was there and the lock he was installing. Told me I would be able to easily make additional keys at hardware stores for the lock

Description of Work
Locksmiths Replaced lock cylinder

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

06/30/2020

Great. Bill was very prompt and professional. He worked with me to choose the best hardware for the job and showed up as scheduled and completed the work quickly. We are very happy with the job and the professional treatment.

Description of Work
Safety handle installation on commercial door

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thanks again for the business, [Member Name Removed]. And we appreciate you taking the time to review us. Bill

06/09/2020

This guy is amazing. He said he would leave the keys for me and I could just come pick them up. I went and got them, drove all the way up to Saugus, and they worked perfect!! I am going to use this guy for any lock issues I need in the future. He did house keys for me, and I am going to go back to get a spare car key and fob.

Description of Work
I needed a key made

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us [Member Name Removed]. Glad the keys by code worked and we appreciate your business!

05/27/2020

It was very good. He was very professional. He showed up when he was supposed to. He quoted me a reasonable price. I was very happy with him.

Description of Work
They did locksmith service for me.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate the business.

05/27/2020

They were very responsive. They did exactly what I asked him to do and they had a good quality of work.

Description of Work
They took care a lot of locks.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us [Member Name Removed]. I was our pleasure for working with you. We really appreciate your business.

05/27/2020

It went great. They showed up on time. They did what they supposed to do and It went well.

Description of Work
They changed the key for a three doors that I was managing.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

05/26/2020

It was excellent. I have done business with them for years. The price was fair. They went the extra mile. I wont use anybody else. They got the job done. They were personable.

Description of Work
They changed out some locks.

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thank You for taking the time to review us [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

05/26/2020

It was excellent. I have no complaints. He was one of the most pleasant and nice person I have ever met. He explained everything. He smiled all the time. He did his job. He checked all the locks to make sure that it was well working.

Description of Work
They changed some locks and they re-keyed some locks.

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

06/27/2015

Very professional people and business. Very helpful, and clearly puts the customer first. New store open on Rt 44 in Raynham, but call first.

Description of Work
Duplicated complicated key

Work Completed On 06/13/2015

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

Commercial-Residential-Institutional Car locksmiths

24 hour emergency service..