EMOND BROTHERS DESIGN CENTER

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2010

153 BROADWAY

Raynham, MA 02767

At Emond Brothers we pride ourselves on providing homeowners complete remodeling services from floor to ceiling and everything in between including plumbing, electrical and painting services. We install everything we sell with professional employees and subcontractors that have worked for us on average 15 years. Let us help you make your dream kitchen or bathroom a reality!...

01/31/2017

Phyllis A.

It went very well!! Everyone, from the owner forward, were customer oriented and very professional. Their attention to detail exceeded our expectations! If you are looking for a one stop team of craftsmen this is the company for you!

Description of Work
We hired Emond to remove our outdated 1950's kitchen and to replace the floors, backsplash, counter top, trim and cabinets. They also updated our electical and plumbing for the kitchen. They also took my idea for a nook to replace an old fan vent on my porch and did a terrific job!

Category electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

04/02/2015

Joseph M.

Description of Work
Oak floors and complete kitchen |

Category custom cabinets,electrician,insulation,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

02/12/2015

Suzette T.

Every aspect of the jobs went better than we could have expected. Work crews were professional, innovative, reliable, trustworthy, responsive, timely, excellent at every aspect of their jobs. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Two different jobs. One, complete gutting and remodeling of full bath. Two, carpet and flooring installation.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

02/09/2015

Nora N.

They are excellent. As a matter of fact, we had them do our kitchen back 2007 and that’s why we had them back and overall, I really like working with them. They are very good on all scores and their prices are very good.

Description of Work
They renovated a bathroom.

01/22/2015

roger G.

They did a wonderful job. They hired other individual guys to do the insulation, electrical, plumbing, flooring, tiling and cabinets for the small kitchen in the pool room and in each case they did an absolutely superb job. These guys I would recommend to anybody. We were really satisfied with the job and so we were definitely qualified with the price.

Description of Work
They specialize in kitchen cabinetry. They do kitchen design, kitchen insulation and the rest of the stuff like the tiling and so on. They supervised a job for us which involved finishing a partially finished pool room. When we bought the home, the pool room was unfinished and they did the entire interior finishing, like, insulation, painting, electrical and so on and so forth. These guys did the whole thing for us.

Category custom cabinets,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

10/04/2014

Mary M.

The job went great.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen and bath.

06/13/2014

James L.

My first incident with my air conditioner was August of last year. We had a hot spell. Recently I had an annual maintenance check just a few weeks ago. That went terrific. I had no problems, I got a pretty clean bill of health and I was very happy with them and there was no trouble at all. They were prompt about arriving on the day it was scheduled. I would recommend them to others. They seem to know what they're doing the level of expertise seems to be very good. I requested a specific serviceman, the one who did the repair for me last August, who found the problem readily. The cost of solving the problem then was reasonable so I had them out recently I requested that the same serviceman do the work. He did and I had no problem. So it was a combination of cost and doing the job right.

Description of Work
I used Emond Brothers Design Center to do a maintenance check on my AC and tuneup and so forth. I also had them out last year when I had an air conditioning problem which they resolved readily and inexpensively.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/14/2014

GEORGE M.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel. We purchased new appliances separately, and granite for countertops/fabricator ADAMO Stone. Highly recommend EMOND BROS. A friend had her kitchen remodeled by EMOND BROS. and was very pleased. We are as well. Excellent in all aspects, knowledgeable, old-school (treat the customer right)

05/09/2014

JOHN C.

VERY PROFESSIONAl, HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT, VERY NEAT, VERY GOOD PRICE. FINISHED ON TIME. RETURNED ALL CALLS PROMPTLY. COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER. WOULD RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
RECARPETED LR, DR, HALLWAY. 3 BATHS, SUMMER ROOM. ALSO PUT IN NEW KITCHEN FLOOR.

01/09/2014

roger G.

Each element of the work was performed by very competent people, and the end result is truly excellent, not just good, excellent We would happily invite anyone considering using Emond to visit and see for themselves

Description of Work
Finished an existing framed out Pool House. Updated framing. Plumbing for kitchen area, shower ,vanity and toilet, with electric water heater. Wired and installed led lites and outlets. Provided and installed shower, cabinets and granite work tops. Insulated walls and ceiling. Tiled shower area and walls. Tiled entire floor. Everything from bare framing to completely finished

09/18/2012

William B.

Very smooth process, on time and on budget.

Description of Work
We contracted with Emond Brothers to do a complete remodel of our master bathroom. It was a very tight space but our designer did a superb job with materials and installation options. The workmanship was excellent (particularly the tile work-thanks, Manny!) and all the subs did an impeccable job keeping the debris and disruption to a bare minimum. My wife got the bathroom of her dreams!!! The only comment was that return phone calls were not promptly returned, but fortunately those were minimum. We would absolutely use Emond Brothers again and we eagerly recommend them!

08/16/2012

Martha F.

Everyone who was involved in the process were very professional and pleasant. The work was done in a timely manner. The interior and exterior of our home was left clean every day when they left. Any small problems we had were taken care of immediately. The bathrooms came out beautiful and all our friends love the guest bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeled two full bathrooms in our condo.

Category furniture sales,home remodeling