Trust 1 Services

Founded 2018 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

we are fully open during these trying times! We will do our absolute best to keep you safe and serve you at the highest level

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Specializing in plumbing, heating, and cooling services, repairs, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Pioneer Basement

Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - info@pioneerbasement.com. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Offers by Pioneer Basement on Angi
DryZone Basement Systems

DryZone Basement Systems is your local expert for ALL THINGS BASEMENTY! We specialize in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair and sump pump installation. Whether your sump pump doesn't turn back on or you have a chronic wet basement, we have the solution! We are a multi-year Super Service Award winner, dating back to 2010 and offer free estimates for all Angie’s List members. We serve homeowners across Southern Massachusetts and the entire state of Rhode Island.

B-Dry System M/E Inc

Since 1981, our team has helped 30,000 customers throughout Massachusetts with an affordable solution for their flooding problems. For your peace of mind, our system comes with a warranty which is transferrable when you sell your home. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - B-Dry Systems.

01/08/2021

Mound Mechanical fixed the problem in one visit and it's been working perfectly since. The problem turned out to be electrical and not that straightforward to fix, but in consultation with an electrician he efficiently completed the repair. He very much stands by his work and I've not hesitated to recommend him to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Heat would not come on regardless of thermostat settings

01/08/2021

Quick in-person quote on several heater options. Lowest cost vs. at least 3 other offers by a significant margin. On time, fast install. Also found a problem with the main heating system while installing the indirect water heater and fixed it pretty cheaply the same day.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

01/08/2021

IT WAS TERRIFIC. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL, THOROUGH, AND REALLY KNEW THE NAVIEN HEATING SYSTEM. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHERS. I ALSO THOUGHT PRICES WERE REASONABLE.

Description of Work
I NEEDED MY NAVIEN HEATING SYSTEM YEARLY TUNE UP.

01/08/2021

It went excellent. He was very professional, very well spoken, very well mannered, very clean in tidying everything and very professional and I will be using his service down the road again.

Description of Work
He put in a boiler for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you we are glad we could serve you!

01/08/2021

Each job was completed with extreme care and attention to detail. Work area was cleaned after each job. Issues to be addressed were discussed and suggestions offered. Anthony, owner of the company, is a very well-mannered, calm and helpful person. He inspires confidence. I just recommended him to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Multiple jobs: cleaned two furnaces; repaired leaking toilet in tenant unit; installed new faucet in the bathroom.

Category plumbing

Hello we are glad to hear this! we are thankful to have the opportunity to have you as one of our clients, and are looking forward to our future relationship!

01/07/2021

They were punctual, arrived as expected gave me a timeframe and finished a day early. They also picked up the debris and finished clean. They were also knowledgeable, professional, customer service oriented and reliable.

Description of Work
They installed a high efficiency heating system and a water heating system.

Category water heater installer

01/07/2021

They were vey great, fast and clean. They did a good job and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Shower installation

Category plumber

01/07/2021

Anthony was great to work with. His pricing was fair and he did some great work on a renovation project. The following was completed very quickly and passed inspection with flying colors. Complete kitchen plumbing (including gas range) Tankless water heater Outdoor shower Moved heating vent Laundry plumbing (including gas dryer) Toilet flange replacement

Description of Work
Kitchen, bathroom, and tankless hot water heater plumbing

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","water heater installer

01/07/2021

Since moving into my place 3 years ago, I've had issues on and off with my Navien water heater. I've had other companies claim to "repair" this issue in the past, but perform dishonest work. Thankfully I found Mound Mechanical. They responded quickly to my request, arrived on time, and provided an honest assessment of the situation. They then fixed the outflow on the flue vent for my unit to enable proper exhaust and improve the function of the heater. They performed the work quickly and efficiently, and didn't charge me the full amount provided in the estimate, since the repairs took less time than initially scheduled. My unit is finally working seamlessly for the first time since I moved! Big thanks to Mound for providing honest quality work. I'd highly recommend working with them.

Description of Work
Fixing the outflow on the flue vent for Navien water heater

Category heating & cooling contractor","water heater installer

Plumbing Repair 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Repair Water Heater Services Commercial Plumbing Services Leak Detection & Repair Toilet Repair Bathtub & Shower Repair Faucet & Sink Repair Sump Pump Repair Garbage Disposal Repair Gas Line Services Sewer & Drain Services Plumbing Replacement & Install Services Gas & Electric Water Heater Installation Tankless Water Heater Installation Commercial Water Heater Installation Toilet Installation Bathtub & Shower Installation Faucet & Sink Installation Sewage Ejector Pump Replacement Dishwasher, Refrigerator & Stove Installation Whole-House Water Filtration System Installation Heating System Repair 24hr Emergency Heating Repair Heating Tune-Up Service Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance Furnace Repair & Maintenance Boiler Repair & Maintenance Ductless Heating Repair Heating Replacement & Installation Services Heat Pump Replacement Heat Pump Installation Furnace Replacement Furnace Installation Boiler Replacement Boiler Installation Ductless Heating Installation A/C Repair 24hr Emergency A/C Repair Ductless A/C Repair A/C Tune-Up Service A/C Replacement & Installation Services A/C Replacement A/C Installation Ductless A/C Installation

electrical