Quirk Mazda

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2004

100 Myr McGrath Hwy

Quincy, MA 02169

Quirk Mazda offers the largest selection of new and used Mazda models on the South Shore, and is known throughout Greater Boston for our knowledgeable and friendly sales and service staff. We have an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned Mazda models ranging from the Mazda CX-9 to the Mazda3, which can be easily searched online on our user-friendly website. Quirk Mazda has been presented with Mazda's prestigious Gold Cup and Presidents Club awards, and we earned these awards through our tireless dedication to sales and service. We look forward to making your Mazda experience a rewarding one!...

10/11/2016

Nilsa S.

02/26/2016

Jean O.

Category auto repair

02/20/2014

Vijay M.

These guys gave me the best upfront price on a new mazda cx-5 and where very straightforward and professional throughout the process. I gave them my business even though I was able to get another dealer to beat their price by $117.00 The only two negatives are they tried (not very hard) selling the extended warranty and tire protection. Also my tire pressure was set *way* to high and set of the TPMS. The tires were inflated to 50 PSI instead of the recommend 36 PSI

Description of Work
Purchase of new car

09/24/2013

Benjamin L.

Quick, courteous service for reasonable price.

Description of Work
Oil change, tire rotation, fluid fill-ups.

Category auto repair

12/21/2012

Benjamin L.

Love the car. Great gas mileage. Lot of space for the family and the gear. I got a good deal on the car. Quirk had better prices than the other dealers Buying the car and having basic service done at Quirk has been pleasant and I'll be back!

Description of Work
Bought new 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback i touring.

Category auto repair, car sales

04/13/2009

Mary L.

Their prices are great and their dealers are sharp. The last time I went, the experience was kind of negative. They were just playing car dealer games and I do not like that. I have never had a problem with the car I got though.

Description of Work
I bought a vehicle from Quirk.

09/19/2007

ROY S.

The salesman was not very knowledgeable because he was brand new. He didn t give me a very good run down on the car. They were efficient once an experienced person got involved and got the sale done fast. I didn t ask much of them, but they didn t give me much either. All in all they were ok to deal with.

Description of Work
I bought a 2007 Mazda from them.

06/15/2006

PATRICIA M.

Just a great experience at Quirk. Low sales pressure, clear and precise details of vehicle. Fabulous price negotiating. At pick up time, full information detailing on how everything works, and I mean everything. Just a very calming experience.

Description of Work
Purchased pre-owned vehicle.

02/09/2006

PETER H.

Nice atmosphere, relatively low pressure sales people. Had a test drive (with dealer in the car (some let you out on your own)). Main disadvantage of the test drive is that you can only drive around city blocks - you can not get up to highway speed or really put a car though the paces. I negotiated a price that was 4% above dealer invoice - a decent price, but declined to buy because my wife preferred not to buy a black car. (Quirk didn't have any other colors in the model/option we wanted.)

Description of Work
Test drove a Mazda3, negotiated a price. Did not buy, however.

10/01/2004

RICHARD O.

THERE WERE SOME RECALL ISSUES, AND I NEEDED A PENNY REMOVED FROM MY CD PLAYER. THEY GAVE ME EXCELLENT ESTIMATES ON COST and TIME. THEY TOLD ME ABOUT SOME OTHER RECALL ISSUES I WASN'T AWARE OF, GAVE ME AN UP FRONT PRICE, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW OTHER DEALERS CAN COMPETE WITH THIS EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Description of Work
PURCHASED NEW CAR AND HAD RECENT SERVICE.

Category auto repair, car sales