Phil's Floor Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

PO Box 710336

Quincy, MA 02171

Phil's Floor Service is a family owned and operated business. Phil's Floor Service prides itself on an outstanding record of quality service and attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home as we would treat our own, and this is complimented by our years of experience in the industry. Award wining ....

hardwood floors (197)flooring (84)floor cleaning (19)carpet installation (2)

07/30/2017

Phil was excellent. We love our floors. He was easy to work with and scheduling was a breeze. He was responsive to questions and concerns and made adjustments and suggestions as needed. The end result was a superb restoration of our floors to their natural color. We couldn't be happier with his workmanship.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood, installing hardwood

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

06/29/2017

Excellent. Phil got back to me. I got three quotes, his was lowest and reviews were good, so we went with him. He came over and we selected the finish. He also let me schedule to have the work done while we were on vacation. We prepped the rooms well and they came in and did the jobs while we were gone. We were very happy with their service and workmanship.

Description of Work
We had wood floors to be refinished on stairs and some rooms of main floor.

Work Completed On 07/02/2015

04/24/2017

Phil was great to work with from start to finish. He was very responsive over email and text. There was a section of floor that needed to be patched and some stairs that need to be fixed and Phil was able to give me last minute quotes and took care of them without an issue. The work looks fantastic. I would highly recommend. Quality is very good and his pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Phil Refinished the floors in our entire house - 3 bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Stairs and Closets

Work Completed On 04/18/2017

Review for Phil's Floor Services - PO Box 710336, Quincy, MA - 34888117

03/15/2017

From the beginning Phil's Floor Services was great to work with. The job was finished in the time promised, and for the exact dollar amount quoted. They even replaced a broken smoke detector that they noticed on my second floor, free of charge! Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Hard wood floor installation/refinishing. New stairs.

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

03/10/2017

Phil and his team did an excellent job - I can't believe how beautiful the floors look. I wish I had done this years ago.

Description of Work
I had the carpeting in 4 bedrooms removed and the hardwood in those rooms and the hallway refinished.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

01/18/2017

Phil's crew worked over the weekend between my closing and my move-in dates to refinish my floors and stairs. They did a flawless job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing and minor repair work.

Work Completed On 12/10/2016

11/21/2016

Phil was amazing. The floors are gorgeous, the house was clean, and they even fixed the stairs so that they don't squeak anymore (without us even asking or even mentioning it to us--they just did it!). I would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
refinish 2 bedrooms and stairs

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

10/25/2016

Phil and his team did a great job on our floors. They were in pretty rough shape, but by the time they were done were looking brand new. Phil was prompt and worked with my schedule to get them done as quickly as possible, as we were trying to get them done before we moved in. The price was reasonable, they did a good job, and it was done when I wanted it to be done. What more could you ask?

Description of Work
About 1000 sq.ft. of hardwood floors refinished.

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

10/17/2016

They did an AMAZING job. They were very efficient and my floors are so beautiful now that I don't want to walk on them at all for fear of scuffing them!

Description of Work
I needed to have my floors refinished.

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

10/17/2016

Phil's Floor Service absolutely blew me away with high quality, speed, and a great price. Phil and his team were able to come in within one week of me calling them and got the whole house refinished in two days. I was here when they arrived and they are a finely tuned machine. Every one of Phil's employees jumped right to work. My painter was concerned that he would have to repaint the baseboards ...

Description of Work
Phil's Floor Service came in less than a week from my first call to refinish the floors in my house before we moved in.

Work Completed On 09/16/2016

Hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, refinish, repair & patching. Border & In-lay.

Carpet or Ceramic tile flooring