HUB Appliance

With Angi since May 2012

67 Sonoma Rd

Quincy, MA 02171

HUB is a locally owned, family run independent service company. Our 25+ years of experience makes us the right choice for all your appliance problems. You can call the manufacturer and pay "factory pricing" with their account number customer service or call your dealer and pay for their overhead. They may even price you right into a new one. HUB's up-front pricing policy and 2 year Full warranty are among the best in the business.Call today and we'll prove it !...

07/22/2021

Laura L.

HUB Appliance did work for me two separate times in the last two months, and both times did a fantastic job. First my washing machine broke. Al sent out Justin and John, who were able to diagnose and repair the machine quickly. They did such a great job that when my dishwasher stopped working, I knew right away who to call! They diagnosed the problem and determined that it was beyond repair. I bought a new dishwasher and hired them to return and install. Owner Al is professional and easy to work with, his workers know what they're doing and are pleasant and courteous, and their prices are reasonable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair and dishwasher diagnose/install

08/27/2020

Colette H.

Called HUB on Wednesday when my electric dryer would not start. Made an appointment for Thursday between 9-11am. Tom called me at 10:15am that he was on his way. He arrived at 10:30, diagnosed a problem with the internal fuse, replaced the fuse and was finished by 10:55 am. Tom was prompt, courteous, wore his Covid mask inside, explained what needed to be done and the warranty period on their services. The price was reasonable and I will definitely utilize HUB in the future as well as recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair electric clothes dryer

Thank you !! Any questions re this repair, let us know. Thx Al

08/13/2020

Amanda N.

HUB came recommended from my plumber, who I called when the dishwasher started acting funny. I am so glad he did! Al and his team not only quickly assessed and repaired the issue, but they also helped with some non-dishwasher questions I had, gave a helpful list of good brands to check out for some other projects, and they fixed a poor installation job that was done with our dishwasher. I am so thrilled with their work!

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

02/13/2020

Cate J.

Hub appliance was able to come to the house the same week we called, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part the same day, and had it in next day. Easy to schedule with, and work was efficient. Was respectful in our house, kept everything neat, was friendly with our dog and cats.

Description of Work
Fix dishwasher and ice maker in unit of fridge/freezer

11/14/2018

David F.

They were able to triage the issue over the phone, punctual, brought the correct parts to repair the issue, professional, and charged a fair price. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer repair

10/14/2018

John M.

very well, to my satisfaction

Description of Work
repair washing machine

04/03/2018

Ross H.

I had a great experience with these guys - they came by to fix a washing machine. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixed washing machine

01/17/2018

Denise W.

Great! Al arrived, diagnosed it quickly and repaired it in no time. He is very knowledgeable and gave me some advice should I need to replace the dryer at some point. I had also hired them to fix my dryer and again, could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
The heating unit of my dryer was not working.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

11/14/2017

Douglas K.

Repairs were properly done. HOWEVER! They billed me an extra 250.00. I called to get the 250 refunded. They immediately agreed that they had double billed me and agreed to put a check in the mail right away. It never arrived. I called a second time. They promised my check would go out that day and apologized. The check never arrived. I called a third time again they promised to put a check in the mail. It never arrived. I have since called the credit card company and will receive a credit to my bill. I will not do business with a company that lies to me. Nor should anyone.

Description of Work
Repair of Dishwasher and washing machine

03/15/2017

Denise W.

Great! The technician explained what the problem was and fixed it in no time.

Description of Work
My washing machine was leaking.

Affordable Appliance

Affordable Appliance is a local, family-owned business, proudly serving Eastern Massachusetts since 1990. We offer both emergency service and routine maintenance for all major brands of all major appliances. Weekend visits are available! To keep your appliances operating at their best and avoid costly, inconvenient breakdowns, routine maintenance is recommended at least once each year. Protect your investment — call 866-878-1304 today to learn more or schedule an appointment. NOTE - We do not install gas appliances Additional e-mail - repairs@affordableappliance.net.

Offers by Affordable Appliance on Angi

Check, PayPal

At HUB APPLIANCE, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We provide a variety of services including:OK, the washer just flooded the basement; the refrigerator is not cold; your oven won't come on and you're having company.Don't panic call HUB and schedule a service call. Our service charge fee is $89 and includ