Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2013

We are a family owned and operated business committed quality service and forming lasting relationships with our clients as a result of our outstanding service. Many of our clients take advantage of our many services and have been with us faithfully for the eight years we have been growing our business. Our goal is to help our clients achieve everything they envision and will do anything to help them get what they want. We accept credit card payments through pay pal, checks, cash and will make case specific financial arrangements to work with our clients’ needs and desires. When it comes to home and property maintenance and improvement- we do a lot! Our specialties include tree service, landscape care, interior & exterior paint, repairs, insulation, fencing, windows, doors and more! For the jobs we do not specialize in we have subcontractors we work very closely with. Our aim is to be a "one stop shop," saving our clients time and energy. Referrals are the best compliments! We give our clients gifts of appreciation for referrals they have sent our way! These gifts have been gift cards of choice, a gift certificate to a local spa for a massage, and discounts off upcoming services!...

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We are a locally owned and operated fully Licensed, Interior, and Exterior Painting company. We strive for excellence and provide the best for our clients.

With over 18 years of professional guttering experience, we are here to address any gutter issues you may have.

06/03/2016

I had to put a stop payment on my check. I need to have the provider to come back due to them dumping the debris on the school property. And the school advised me that if i didnt come back and take care of the debris that they would report me to the town hall.

Description of Work
The provider cut the tree and dumped all of the debris in a container next to my property.The provider cut into the chain link fence. And i repaired the link that the provider cut into. The provider charged cash instead of receiving a check from me.

Category tree service

06/20/2013

James was very prompt and professional coming out to look at the job, getting back to me and getting a price to me. Once a price was given he gave me the date of our appointment for 1 week later. I liked that because then I planned to have the dog go to daycare instead of freaking out in the house, so the planning and promptness was great (nothing worse than "i can come some time next week" as an ...

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees hanging over my house and one small, dead tree: he climbed the trees and removed them from the top down. It only took one day and everything was gone! Stump and all!

Category decks

We offer all types of tree service including tree pruning/trimming, tree removal, stump grinding/removal, etc. Some of our landscape services include lawn aeration and seeding, yard grading and leveling, shrub and bush trimming and removal, mulch, etc. Our home improvement services include interior and exterior paint, wall and ceiling drywall repairs, insulation, window and door installation, hard wood floor finishing, etc. We refer specialist for building houses & additions from ground up

Hydroseeding, pest control

Free estimates including a free tree assessment
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction