Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2013

P.O. Box 121

Quincy, MA 02171

We are a family owned and operated business committed quality service and forming lasting relationships with our clients as a result of our outstanding service. Many of our clients take advantage of our many services and have been with us faithfully for the eight years we have been growing our business. Our goal is to help our clients achieve everything they envision and will do anything to help them get what they want. We accept credit card payments through pay pal, checks, cash and will make case specific financial arrangements to work with our clients’ needs and desires. When it comes to home and property maintenance and improvement- we do a lot! Our specialties include tree service, landscape care, interior & exterior paint, repairs, insulation, fencing, windows, doors and more! For the jobs we do not specialize in we have subcontractors we work very closely with. Our aim is to be a "one stop shop," saving our clients time and energy. Referrals are the best compliments! We give our clients gifts of appreciation for referrals they have sent our way! These gifts have been gift cards of choice, a gift certificate to a local spa for a massage, and discounts off upcoming services!...

06/03/2016

Mila G.

I had to put a stop payment on my check. I need to have the provider to come back due to them dumping the debris on the school property. And the school advised me that if i didnt come back and take care of the debris that they would report me to the town hall.

Description of Work
The provider cut the tree and dumped all of the debris in a container next to my property.The provider cut into the chain link fence. And i repaired the link that the provider cut into. The provider charged cash instead of receiving a check from me.

Category tree service

06/20/2013

Sherry S.

James was very prompt and professional coming out to look at the job, getting back to me and getting a price to me. Once a price was given he gave me the date of our appointment for 1 week later. I liked that because then I planned to have the dog go to daycare instead of freaking out in the house, so the planning and promptness was great (nothing worse than "i can come some time next week" as an appointment). They came on the appointment date at about 8:30am to set up and started running chain saws by 9. I was nervous about tree limbs falling on my house during the process and it was amazing how they tied the limbs to cut them and then lowered them to the ground. It definitely took some expertise and I'm pretty sure if I had the wrong person in there I would be replacing pieces to my house! James also assured me that in the rare event anything were to happen to my home he was insured and also showed me his policy coverage. When they were finished everything was clean! I was expecting a mess of leaves and saw dust but they took care of that too! Overall my expectations were exceeded. I had 2 other Tree companies come out to price the job- the first was a big company and the price quoted was almost $3000 more! The other person I had give me a quote (after James came out) quoted me at much lower than james and almost $4000 less than the first company. Even though it was less I just didn't feel confident with something- maybe lack of professionalism and the fact that the fee was so low was fishy... Anyways, I am so glad I went with James and Bunner Property Maintenance for the tree service and I will be calling again for other services they offer!

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees hanging over my house and one small, dead tree: he climbed the trees and removed them from the top down. It only took one day and everything was gone! Stump and all!

Category decks

Martins Framing Svs Inc

Martin's Framing - Call us for all your remodeling and framing needs! We opened our business two years ago but have 17 years of experience and 11 employees. My specialty is framing, decks, additions & stairs. If you are looking for quality service and craftsmanship - call Martin's Framing! I am excited to cater to the Angie's List community. The majority of my work lies in the Boston area - including Lexington, Newton, Brookline and Winchester.

Willard Co

The Willard Company is a full service residential and commercial roofing company specializing in asphalt, copper, slate, tile, and wood (cedar) shingles, and rubber roofing. We install all types of siding: wood, vinyl and masonry. The Willard Company also performs light masonry on chimneys. Owner Parker M. Willard Sr. is the company's 4th generation President and Owner. He has over 50 years of experience in the trade and has owned The Willard Company for over 30 years. Parker M. Willard Jr., our 5th generation family member, is an Estimator and Project Manager with over 20 years of experience in the business. Daniel Essary, also Project Manager, performs our scheduling, with over 20 years of extensive roofing experience. The Willard Company is fully licensed, trained and certified to give you the best products and workmanship at a fair and reasonable price. We still stand behind our workmanship longer than anyone in the industry and we pride ourselves on our service AFTER the job is complete. Additional address - 10 Levi Lane Dennis, MA 02638 Mailing: PO Box 890 Dedham, Massachusetts 02027. Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor's Registration #106642. Construction Supervisor's License # 024916. Construction Supervisor's License #085926.

Double Coat Painting

Painting interior/exterior/etc. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Free estimates including a free tree assessment
    Satisfaction

Hydroseeding, pest control

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service

How is Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service overall rated?

Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service is currently rated 3 overall out of 5.

What days are Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service open?

Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service provide

Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offer free estimates?

No, Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service does not offer free project estimates.

Does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offer a senior discount?

No, Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service does not offer a senior discount.

Does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offer emergency services?

Yes, Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service?

No, Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service does not offer warranties.

What services does Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offer?

Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service offers the following services: We offer all types of tree service including tree pruning/trimming, tree removal, stump grinding/removal, etc. Some of our landscape services include lawn aeration and seeding, yard grading and leveling, shrub and bush trimming and removal, mulch, etc. Our home improvement services include interior and exterior paint, wall and ceiling drywall repairs, insulation, window and door installation, hard wood floor finishing, etc. We refer specialist for building houses & additions from ground up

Are there any services Bunner Property Maintenance and Tree Service does not offer?

Hydroseeding, pest control