3D Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2009

PO Box 692063

Quincy, MA 02269

We are a full service company that handles all of your projects for your residential, commercial or corporate buildings. We have the experience & trained professionals that work with you to get the job done. We DO NOT use sub-contractors. You will be pleased that you called us and we provide 100%

04/10/2017

Henry L.

called, asking for a quote or maybe onsite visit. Never got a follow up.

Description of Work
i'm totally ignored.

04/16/2016

Silvia S.

Because we had had our driveway patched in the fall, we chose the option of snow blower removal, instead of the snow plow (snow plowing actually costs less). We were very pleased with the careful job 3D did of removing snow accumulation from our driveway, walkway and sidewalk after each snowstorm.

Description of Work
We contracted with 3D Landscaping this past winter for snow removal at our home.

Category snow removal

02/03/2015

Joseph C.

Did an excellent job. Have used this company many times for various projects and they never disappoint.

Description of Work
Cleaned up a 3/4 acre lot that had been neglected for years, trimmed/removed shrubs.

12/12/2014

ELEANOR G.

They are adequate.

Description of Work
I use 3D Landscaping. They come out to mow the lawn couple of times a month. They also do a clean up in the beginning and end of the season.

Category landscaping, snow removal

08/04/2014

Stephanie L.

They do a very good job with the lawn and trimming. I have no complaints. Our property is very large and $90 is very reasonable.

Description of Work
lawn cutting

10/24/2013

Mary Lynn T.

Dan Driscoll and his associates provide a great service...over the past three years they have done superbly at snowplowing, snow removal, tree removal, landscaping and general clean up of our grounds. They are very thorough and the prices are extrememly reasonable.

Description of Work
Weeding, pruning trees, picking up trash, sweeping up parking lot...they are a great company and they also provide snow plowing service for our condo complex. Have used them for years.

08/24/2012

James T.

Always and excellent job.

Description of Work
I've used 3d Lanscaping for years now, and they always do an excellent job. I never have to worry about my landscaping mowing, spring and fall cleanups. Dan is always very responsive as I just email him what needs to be done and it normally done in 24 hours if not sooner. Lawn Mowing, Shrub Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Sping Clean up, Fall Cleanup and snow plowing.

08/12/2011

Barry M.

I found 3d Landscaping and Masonry on Craigslist. I sent off an email requesting that the work I needed done be looked at and I could get a quote on a price to fix the issue. My email was responded to within 12 hours. The mason, Barry, came out the following day. He was very knowledgeable and explained why my tread had fallen off and what I could do to keep this from happening in the future. He quoted me a price of $300. He told me they were very busy and it would probably be about 2 weeks before he could do the repair. I told him I was concerned someone was going to trip and fall. He told me that if an an opening came up sooner he would let me know. Surprisingly, Barry called me back two days later and said he had a cancellation and could come out the following day if I would like. I agreed. He arrived at 8 AM as promised the following day. He said it would be about an 8 hour job. When I arrived home at 4 PM Barry was just finishing up. The stair and veneer looked fantastic. He instructed me not to use the stair for 3 days and he cordoned off the area. Barry said he had been doing masonry work for close to twenty years and I believe it. He really knew what he was talking about and his work looks as good as any I have seen. I feel as if I got a great job for a very fair price. I would not hesitate to call them back for any masonry work I might need in the future. The company acts in a very professional manger and is licensed and insured.

Description of Work
My limestone tread had fallen off. The veneer in back of the limestone was all loose and the joints had pretty much all disintegrated. Their mason came out the day after I called. He said he could come back in three days and take care of everything. They called the night before and confirmed that they would be coming the following day. The next day their mason came and took care of all of the masonry issues. He did a fantastic job. The finished work looked better then I had hoped for. It looks like new again! Very professional company. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing masonry work.

Category landscaping, masonry

06/16/2011

Paul W.

They did all that they were supposed to do and did it well, with the exception of leveling my yard. I don't know why they didn't do that. It was something we agreed upon. The work they did do, was great. Dan, the owner, is the one that gave me the estimate and he was one of the workers in my yard. That doesn't happen very often. Since they didn't do the leveling my cost was $200 less than the estimate, which I thought was fair.

Description of Work
tree removal, fence removal, remove small rocks, put down weed mat, put down mulch

09/02/2009

GEORGE J.

done timely - looks great

Description of Work
Installed top soil and sod for a strip against my side walk - approx 40' by 2"

DiOrio Builders & Designers Inc

DiOrio Builders and Designers Inc. is a fully licensed and insured company committed to providing homeowners with the highest level of craftsmanship. Built on old fashioned values we are experienced specialists that will complete your project to exact specifications in a timely manner. Quality work is our priority while paying special attention to detail. No job is too big or too small.

Award 2022
    E.A Masonry

E.A Masonry 30 years experienced in any kind of masonry work.

Award 2022
    American Made Masonry LLC

American Made Masonry LLC is a full service masonry company servicing greater Boston and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide free estimates and follow-up service. We specialize in all types and stages of masonry construction, including stairs, walkways, chimneys, patios, fireplaces, walls, driveways, paving stones, all types of concrete work, and more. We also do all types of general masonry repairs, including repointing, chimney extensions, and waterproofing. Direct contact email americanmademasonry@yahoo.com. Award wining.

Offers by American Made Masonry LLC on Angi

Landscaping. Mulch. Seal Coating. Delivery Services. Fencing. Waste Removal. Snow Management. Handymen Services. Water Features. Pest Control. Masonry. Landscape Lighting.

N/A