Adam Charest painting Co.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2013

I started my painting company in 2006. I have over 12 years experience in interior and exterior painting. I may not be the cheapest person you will find, however I provide a level of quality above the rest. I am fully insured....

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

We specialize in residential exterior, interior painting and carpentry repairs. We have a fair prices. Greg's Painting was voted the best in Metrowest area for customer satisfaction in the last 5 years.

For over 30 years HiCleaners has specialized in window cleaning, gutter services, pressure washing, deck cleaning and roof washing. We provide free estimates and 5% discount for first time customers. Call us today to schedule your appointment -(781) 333-8758

12/15/2020

This was the first time hiring ARI for fall cleanup 2020 in Princeton at the last minute after throwing in the towel to doing it myself, and I can say Wow for sure. Ryan came by to assess the situation and the job was purposely done a week early, one day before the forecasted nor'easter. Now that, was awesome. Thank you Ryan & landscape team!

Description of Work
Snow Plowing

Category snow removal

02/07/2017

Adam did a great job - very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Adam quoted me to paint my house but it ended up needing lots of repair and carpentry trim etc. prior to painting. He always did a thorough job in workmanship.

Category house painters

02/07/2017

Wonderful- very pleased

Description of Work
Adam is the contractor I use for my business and as a recommended contractor to my clients. I own a Real Estate Brokerage and I highly recommend him to my clients and call him whenever I need work done. Adam is responsive, efficient and his work is excellent. Quality construction and he leaves the job site better than he found it. Very price competitive. I strongly recommend him!

Category house painters,interior painters

02/03/2017

The work was completed in a timely manner and Adam and his team went above and beyond by taking care of some extra repairs that needed to be done. If you need a vendor that is talented and knowledgeable you should give Adam a call. I have recommended Adam to many clients and everyone has a a great experience.

Description of Work
Adam painted the entire interior of my home and also any painting that needed to be done on the exterior.

Category house painters,interior painters,epoxy flooring

02/02/2017

Everything was perfect! He showed up every day and cleaned up every day when he was finished. I would highly recommend him for any exterior or interior job.

Description of Work
Adam stained our barn, powerwashed our house, and is now painting the interior.

Category house painters,interior painters

Interior/exterior painting. Power washing. General carpentry. Property management / repairs. Plowing and roof shoveling and roof cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal