Terminix - Pocasset -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1927 • With Angi since October 2010

4.4

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Ecogeekpestcontrol: Pest Control & Mold Removal

EcoGeek provides nonchemical and nontoxic pest control and removal in Cape Cod and other cities of Massachusetts. We use health and eco-friendly least harmful pesticides for pest removal in your residential and commercial places.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Terminix inspected our house, was very thorough and professional. We did not have a termite infestation, and decided not to purchase preventative treatment at this time, although we would do so with Terminix if we need their services in the future.

08/24/2015

The same technician, Joe, comes all the time and is very good.  Their prices are expensive.

08/24/2015

They sent us a bill last year and normally they leave the yellow slip in the door but they did not that time.  I called them and then they found out they didn't have any record of the technician being at my house and took the bill off.  Now when they come they bang on my door to give me the yellow slip of the bill.

09/27/2014

The work did not turn out very well. It was a very perfunctory work that was done. They sprayed approximately two square feet and that was it. It was an exorbitant amount to spend $110 for about a five minute application at best. I can't imagine that the amount of work and spraying they did amounted to anything. They come right away and the quality remains to be seen. Their punctuality was right o...

05/21/2012

They’ve done a good job and done as contracted. I have no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of all of my pest control. They come out about four times a year.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite and bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check