Cape Cod Pest Pros

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2008

Cape Cod Pest Pros is a locally owned and operated pest control and extermination company serving residential and commercial customers throughout Cape Cod and the South Shore of Massachusetts. Providing fast, dependable, environmental friendly pest control services since 1999.We hire only professionals certified by the Massachusetts Pesticide Bureau and we provide regular training to ensure we’re always offering leading-edge services. When you combine that certification and training with a deep desire to go the extra mile, you get a team that delivers the results you want plus an outstanding customer experience. Please call our office to schedule....

pest control (87)mold removal (4)

06/21/2022

Al S.

I have been a customer of Cape Cod Pest Pros for the last nine years. Of all the vendors I have dealt with on Cape Cod, they are the absolute best. I continue to be extremely pleased with their people and service. Today Richard came to my house and as always went the extra mile to keep my house free of unwanted critters. Their people are knowledgeable, dependable, pleasant and care about doing an excellent job. I highly recommend Cape Cod Pest Pros for anyone looking for a dependable company dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Pest Control Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

03/24/2022

Erin H.

We had Richard today at the house from Pest Pro’s and he was outstanding! Super thorough job, very informative, showed me around where he set traps and where openings were. I really appreciated his transparency and would recommend asking for Richard if Pest Pro’s is coming to service your house.

Description of Work
Mice traps/indoor pests

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

10/05/2021

Cynthia S.

I am very grateful for the professional service by Cape Cod Pest Pros crew. From Ken who came out to assess/quote Pest treatment and clean up of the basement and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns to Ed who came out to treat the basement, garage, attic and shed, all service and advice was professional, thorough and complete. Very thankful that we have such a great company in our area to rely on when we need Pest control services!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

09/13/2021

Jeffry R.

Scheduling was a breeze. Called on Friday...appointment on Monday. Jeff the technician arrived early for the appointment. Engaging, informative, efficient, worked fast and worked clean. Great ambassador for the company. Will definitely call them next time we need anything. Thanks Cape Cod Pest Pros.

Description of Work
Remove a substantial Bald Face Hornet Nest

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

Review for Cape Cod Pest Pros - 20 Commerce Park Rd, Pocasset, MA - 39471968

10/21/2020

Karen J.

Went well so far . Bait traps were placed in my basement and other areas . I had 2 follow up visits and they determined some locations where the mice could be entering . They will be back early January to verify all is well . Employee shows up on time and is knowledgeable about what he is doing . Spends considerable time on site so they are not just glossing over and leaving .

Description of Work
Needed to determine if I had a mouse problem and how to get rid of it

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/05/2020

James C.

Pest Pros did a great job. We recently moved into a 321 year old home in Sandwich, MA. Pest Pros' representative, George, was personable, professional, and he answered all of our questions. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

07/02/2020

David A.

Professional is the key word. From the moment I spoke to the woman in the office, to the person who did the free inspection, to the person who performed the service, it was a great experience. They were very informative, explained everything they were doing and reassured us of the safety. Made sure we were completely understanding of everything done and how it would help us. They spent much time making sure everything was taken care of and that they had found the source of my issues and resolved it before leaving. I never felt like they rushed through anything. They also told me if there is any issues at all or we didn't feel like to took care of the problem to call right away and they will be back out to take care of it to my satisfaction. If you are looking for a professional, trusting pest service got with Pest Pros

Description of Work
Pest control

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/02/2020

Deborah W.

Remarkably well! After my initial phone conversation we set an appt. for the next day. Neil, a pest control expert arrived promptly. Listened to our concerns and proceeded to inspect every inch of the basement, including crawl space(!), each room on the 1st floor and the attic (a place that's difficult to maneuver). Checked perimeter for any points of entry. A lengthy, thorough inspection was completed to our satisfaction! Very impressed with Neil's attentiveness, professionalism and honesty. Highly recommend Cape Cod Pest Pros. Will definitely call on them with any future problems.

Description of Work
Inspect home for mice infestations

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

03/23/2020

Ursula R.

Fantastic Service. I found a dead mouse (in a trap) in the attic and called Pest Pro that afternoon to schedule an appointment for an inspection. They were able to come out that afternoon on 3/20/2020 (late on Friday afternoon). Danyel was fantastic!!!! He started in the basement, then up to the attic and then did a walk around the outside perimeter of the house. While doing his inspection, he explained what he was looking for and gave me some tips on where to better position my mouse traps for better effectiveness, etc. Bottom line is that I did not have any signs of infestation, just a random mouse or two that occasionally sneaks into the attic. I tried to give Danyel a $20 thank you tip for his time and advice and he politely and sincerely refused it. He said the best complement would be an honest review of his service (which was complementary, as I did not have a problem needing remediation). I would definitely recommend this company based on their professionalism, honesty (not trying to sell me what I don't need) and their speed in getting someone to come out on such short notice. Thank you SO much Pest Pro and Danyel.

Description of Work
Inspection for Mice, since we found a dead one in the attic.

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

12/13/2019

Jim R.

I've been using Pest Pros for several years - a great service with great people. Jesus and Richard were here most recently and each did a fine job of keeping my home pest free. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/13/2019

Michael B.

Just days before closing on a refinance, our previous pest inspection expired. I called to schedule another inspection. Upon hearing our situation Pest Pros sent the inspector to our house so quickly our heads spun. Empathy, Kindness, and Professionalism are a rare combination in today's business world and Pest Pros has them all in spades! They are also excellent at what they do. Don't hesitate. If you have a pest, they are the best!

Description of Work
Wood destroying insect inspection

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

07/09/2019

Jeannie S.

Spoke to a woman who set up a day for an inspection. On June 22nd a man ( Daniel DeDoming) came to my home. He said they would have to spray pyrethrin based ant killer inside my home. Wanted to know if I could put my pets in the garage so they wouldn’t be affected! Promised to email me a quote, that never happened.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant extermination

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

05/10/2019

Bill M.

Effective. They showed up at the appointed time, were polite and thoroughly explained the process to me.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant treatment

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

12/02/2018

Margaret M.

The tech showed up right on time, did a thorough evaluation of the entire house and offered some good advice. He did not see any sign of current pests, so no further service was required.

Description of Work
evaluation of damaged wood to determine if there were active termites or carpenter ants, or the it was from a previously corrected problem

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

09/21/2018

John P.

Technician took care of everything.

Description of Work
Removal of two bee infestations

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

08/12/2018

Anne B.

Excellent service technician well qualified. He answered questions and any concerns please call office. I would definitely recommend this company. They responded with an appt. as as I was available.

Description of Work
Exterminating yellow jackets

Work Completed On 08/12/2018

07/24/2018

jennifer A.

I highly recommend Cape Cod Pest Pros. The treated my house with the remediation service for mice and the result was better than I could have expected. The basement and garage of the house were spotless and my house feels safe and clean. The team at Cape Cod Pest Pros are extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They come out very quickly to review the issues and schedule service as fast as you need it. I wouldn’t use anyone else!

Description of Work
Mouse remediation and termite service

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

06/20/2018

Colleen P.

Great, they set traps, sprayed the perimeter of house and also treated inside for ants.

Description of Work
rodents in basement

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

02/04/2018

Martha M.

They were great, punctual, very professional, explained what they did, very nice young man. Will call them again if we need any pest control, hopefully we won't!

Description of Work
Removal of a hornet nest

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

01/18/2018

John B.

They were very professional and responsive. They came out to see the property and gave me a quote. I asked for them to improve the price which they did. They showed up when promised. Answered all my questions regarding the application. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Spray for powder post beetles

Work Completed On 01/11/2018

12/04/2017

Jim R.

No problems since treatments started and peace of mind is worth every penny. Reasonable cost for professional work and positive results. Will continue to have them back and would recommend them to anyone in need of their service.

Description of Work
Monthly spray for ticks and mosquitos. Quarterly visit for pest control - mice, ants, etc.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

11/24/2017

Melanie N.

Dan and his team are great! Dan came out for an initial walkthrough, and was thorough and educating. The entire team — from those I spoke to on the phone to those who came to service my home on its first treatment — were friendly and professional. They didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need, and ensured all my questions were answered promptly. Happy to be a client!

Description of Work
Having recently moved into a new home, I wanted a full exterminating the house to ensure there were no hidden surprises. After my initial visit with Dan, I opted for a quarterly plan to ensure my home stays pest free.

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

09/13/2017

Janet C.

Problems just about disappeared immediately after treatment. A couple of months we are noticing a stray bug here and there, sometimes dead or dying. Dan was called and offered to make a return visit which we are waiting to schedule.

Description of Work
Needed pest control for flies and maggots, mice, and carpenter ants. Dan came out and reassured us things would rapidly improve.