Beantown AC - Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

HVAC contractor based in Plymouth, MA offering 24 Hour Emergency Service to established customers. We service all makes and models of heating, air conditioning, and hot water appliances. Warranty: All new installations come with a 3 Year parts and labor warranty. We include an option to purchase extended warranties up to 10 years. All service repairs are warrantied for 30 days (we do not warranty repairs made to equipment outside of their usable life expectancy - 25 Years for furnaces - 20 years for boilers - 15 years for AC/Heat Pump) Payment methods include: cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Insurance: Workers Compensation $3,000,000 Liability Insurance Policy Licenses: HVAC Technician Certification EPA Clean Air Section 608 P42C9A747E3165CF0 Oil Burner Technician Certificate The Commonwealth of Massachusetts BU113344 - No Restrictions Expires: 2/6/2020 Certified by: Department of Public Safety...

Surefire Heating

Surefire Heating provides a full range of oil heat service, maintenance and installation of High Efficiency Oil Boilers, Gas Boilers, Furnaces, Oil Tanks, and Water Heaters. Surefire is a reputable and professional company. You can expect a neat and professional job that will last many years when completed.

New England Ductless Inc

New England Ductless installs zoned comfort solutions for your home or business. We specialize in ductless mini-split installations from Mitsubishi Electric and we're working to bring high efficiency comfort to every room in your home. Our heat pump installations are second to none and all of our installations come with a whole-house cleaning at the end of the job.

Offers by New England Ductless Inc on Angi
Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical on Angi

12/22/2020

Crew came on Saturday with 1/2 day notice. Chris's crew arrived on time, was professional, courteous, neat and remarkably efficient. They removed old gas furnace, and replaced with new in 2 hrs 45 minutes. Very impressive AND neat.

Description of Work
New furnace

10/09/2017

They came out the same day which was great. Had all the proper tools to diagnose the problem. Figured it out and got it all fixed. Great service and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Ductless A/C units not working.

06/16/2016

It went excellent from start to finish. They were on time for the appointment, made recommendations (that others who quoted the job did not), and let me know about available rebates and the Mass Save 7-year interest free loan option which I was able to get. It took two full days to install, but they had a full crew both days working straight out. It was impressive. In addition, they returned all o...

Description of Work
Installed central air in attic to service two stories, and two wall-mounted stand-alone wall units; one in our family room addition and one in the basement.

10/28/2015

I managed to get a next day appointment to fix a gas furnace that was not providing heat. Matt, the repair tech, came as planned, found that the control board needed replacing due to corrosion from an humidifier, and replaced the board. The service was on time, professional, and quickly performed. I was pleased that they managed to fit me in to a very busy schedule.

Description of Work
Repaired my gas furnace to warm the house.

08/21/2015

I called on Tuesday and explained briefly the problem with our air conditioner, it was not functioning at all. That is tough to deal with in this heat wave that we were enduring. The person who was on the phone with me, indicated that being apologetic that they could not resolve the problem today and asked if tomorrow at 1:30 to 2:30 PM would be OK. I responded yes that would be fine. Wednesday at...

Description of Work
Repaired our A/C unit, new exactly what was wrong. Components were replaced on the spot, overall system was checked for proper operation.

07/31/2015

It was a great experience. The appointment was simple to make (on line scheduling) I received a confirmation email and phone call, the technician was on time and efficiently fixed my problem.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my AC, the technician found the source, quickly repaired it, and advised me on how to prevent it in the future.

03/11/2015

They were very prompt, professional, knowledgeable and informative.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my HVAC system.

08/13/2014

The install and service was absolutely excellent. It was obvious from the start that G.Bradley really knows his business. All of the work performed was done well and with obvious care and pride in workmanship. One of the best contractor experiences I have ever had

Description of Work
Installed A/C in my house that did not previously have it. Put in all ductwork, a whole house system for the main part of the house and a split system for the family room

05/13/2014

The Owner, G. Bradley, came and did the estimate and immediately distinguished himself with his care, knowledge and communication. Their price was competitive and beat the other 4 quotes we received to have AC installed in our home. They were very clear and helpful through the entire process of the quote and answering questions, and they followed through on installation. The owner was also present...

Description of Work
AC condenser installation along with some duct work modifications.

07/30/2013

I came back from vacation to a 90+ degree house. I could hear the compressor hum, but no A/C. I called a major retailer and 2 other highly rated companies. No one could come out until 1+ week from then. I called Beantown despite the lack of rating here. They told me a technician was on another call in the area and could be here in 15 minutes. He arrived promptly, and figured out the problem within...

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on central A/C compressor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating and Air Conditioning installations, repairs, and preventive maintenance. Furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, ventilators, humidifiers, air cleaners, dehumidifiers, and UV treatment. Zoning systems for furnaces, boilers and air conditioners. Wired, wireless, or Internet enabled thermostats. Home heat automated monitoring service for seasonal home owners.

Duct cleaning