Beantown AC - Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

HVAC contractor based in Plymouth, MA offering 24 Hour Emergency Service to established customers. We service all makes and models of heating, air conditioning, and hot water appliances. Warranty: All new installations come with a 3 Year parts and labor warranty. We include an option to purchase extended warranties up to 10 years. All service repairs are warrantied for 30 days (we do not warranty repairs made to equipment outside of their usable life expectancy - 25 Years for furnaces - 20 years for boilers - 15 years for AC/Heat Pump) Payment methods include: cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Insurance: Workers Compensation $3,000,000 Liability Insurance Policy Licenses: HVAC Technician Certification EPA Clean Air Section 608 P42C9A747E3165CF0 Oil Burner Technician Certificate The Commonwealth of Massachusetts BU113344 - No Restrictions Expires: 2/6/2020 Certified by: Department of Public Safety...

Local HVAC

Local HVAC is a small Heating and Cooling company located out of Bourne Ma. . With 20 plus years experience we can install,replace or repair any and all types of hvac systems . We do everything from new construction, new installation, to retrofitting systems. We are a small managed business that strives on great customer service and keeping long term customer relationships . We continue to educate ourselves keeping up with all new technology, and our company takes pride in our workmanship and professionalism.

Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical

Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large scale jobs as well. From a whole house rewire to a complete zoned central air system you can control with your smartphone, we can handle it. We service all your indoor comfort needs. We understand how frustrating it can be when one of your homes critical comfort systems goes down. We offer 24/7 emergency services to get your systems up and running when you need them most. We offer professional design services for Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Duct Layouts as well. Give us a call to see what Cotti-Johnson can do for you. Don't forget to ask about our 10 year warranty! 1-844-48-COTTI

Offers by Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical  on Angi
Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical on Angi

12/22/2020

Lawrence K.

Crew came on Saturday with 1/2 day notice. Chris's crew arrived on time, was professional, courteous, neat and remarkably efficient. They removed old gas furnace, and replaced with new in 2 hrs 45 minutes. Very impressive AND neat.

Description of Work
New furnace

10/09/2017

Hank S.

They came out the same day which was great. Had all the proper tools to diagnose the problem. Figured it out and got it all fixed. Great service and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Ductless A/C units not working.

06/16/2016

Robert H.

It went excellent from start to finish. They were on time for the appointment, made recommendations (that others who quoted the job did not), and let me know about available rebates and the Mass Save 7-year interest free loan option which I was able to get. It took two full days to install, but they had a full crew both days working straight out. It was impressive. In addition, they returned all of my email inquiries and phone calls.

Description of Work
Installed central air in attic to service two stories, and two wall-mounted stand-alone wall units; one in our family room addition and one in the basement.

10/28/2015

Richard D.

I managed to get a next day appointment to fix a gas furnace that was not providing heat. Matt, the repair tech, came as planned, found that the control board needed replacing due to corrosion from an humidifier, and replaced the board. The service was on time, professional, and quickly performed. I was pleased that they managed to fit me in to a very busy schedule.

Description of Work
Repaired my gas furnace to warm the house.

08/21/2015

Barry W.

I called on Tuesday and explained briefly the problem with our air conditioner, it was not functioning at all. That is tough to deal with in this heat wave that we were enduring. The person who was on the phone with me, indicated that being apologetic that they could not resolve the problem today and asked if tomorrow at 1:30 to 2:30 PM would be OK. I responded yes that would be fine. Wednesday at 1:35 a technician arrived, ran some tests, knew what the issue was, opened the A/C unit up and replaced some components, buttoned the system back up and turned it on. It ran and felt real good too! The technician then asked about the main system, where was it located and I showed him. He went and took measurements and told me that the unit was functioning quite well. I paid the technician by credit card and that was a simple process. The cost for the total adventure including components was $173.00. Over all I was very impressed with quality of service, the professionalism of the technician, and being on time, wow! Just love it!

Description of Work
Repaired our A/C unit, new exactly what was wrong. Components were replaced on the spot, overall system was checked for proper operation.

07/31/2015

Terence M.

It was a great experience. The appointment was simple to make (on line scheduling) I received a confirmation email and phone call, the technician was on time and efficiently fixed my problem.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my AC, the technician found the source, quickly repaired it, and advised me on how to prevent it in the future.

03/11/2015

Ray F.

They were very prompt, professional, knowledgeable and informative.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my HVAC system.

08/13/2014

Alex I.

The install and service was absolutely excellent. It was obvious from the start that G.Bradley really knows his business. All of the work performed was done well and with obvious care and pride in workmanship. One of the best contractor experiences I have ever had

Description of Work
Installed A/C in my house that did not previously have it. Put in all ductwork, a whole house system for the main part of the house and a split system for the family room

05/13/2014

Troy A.

The Owner, G. Bradley, came and did the estimate and immediately distinguished himself with his care, knowledge and communication. Their price was competitive and beat the other 4 quotes we received to have AC installed in our home. They were very clear and helpful through the entire process of the quote and answering questions, and they followed through on installation. The owner was also present with a very capable team of workers on installation day. We were very impressed with the level of knowledge, attention to details, and clear communication. The AC works great in our home and we are very pleased. We highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
AC condenser installation along with some duct work modifications.

07/30/2013

Jorge R.

I came back from vacation to a 90+ degree house. I could hear the compressor hum, but no A/C. I called a major retailer and 2 other highly rated companies. No one could come out until 1+ week from then. I called Beantown despite the lack of rating here. They told me a technician was on another call in the area and could be here in 15 minutes. He arrived promptly, and figured out the problem within 2 minutes. After replacing the capacitor he checked the temps at various vents. I had cold air within 1 hour from my call to Beantown!! My system was put in place when the house was built in 1987, so I expected a high-pressure sales pitch. I found the company that will do my yearly A/C and furnace services, AND replace my AC when it finally does fail -- BEANTOWN.

Description of Work
Replaced capacitor on central A/C compressor.

Beantown AC - Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

9 Aldrin Rd Suite 10

Plymouth, MA 02360

Heating and Air Conditioning installations, repairs, and preventive maintenance. Furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, ventilators, humidifiers, air cleaners, dehumidifiers, and UV treatment. Zoning systems for furnaces, boilers and air conditioners. Wired, wireless, or Internet enabled thermostats. Home heat automated monitoring service for seasonal home owners.

Duct cleaning