APZ Enterprises Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

APZ Enterprises, Inc. is a full Landscaping Company as well as hardscapes including Patios, walkways, stone walls fire pits as well as brick work and masonry repairs....

SavATree Cape Cod

SavATree Cape Cod

The Mashpee office of SavATree and SavaLawn provides a suite of Cape Cod lawn and tree care services. Our team of arborists, horticulturists and lawn care professionals specialize in tree, shrub and turf conditions that affect Barnstable County. Caring for Cape properties involves a great deal of respect for plant life in its material form. Our Cape Cod tree service and lawn care team is often asked to take care of trees and turf without disturbing naturally occurring plant life. We also need to be vigilant against Cape specific challenges such as Nantucket Pine tree moths and winter months. Additional email: mashpee@savatree.com.

06/12/2013

Adam Pizzi was referred to me initially by my neighbor across the street as someone who could plow out my driveway after a late winter snow storm. Due to his quick response then I decided to use him for a small landscaping project. He was responsive, professional and informative. When I wanted to go with river rock he said there was not much demand for it in the Plymouth area and would have to fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in brick sidewalk leading from front door straight out to driveway. cement block border with brick inlay. cleaned out multh in front beds and replaced with river rock. put in 5 flowering bushes in front bed.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/22/2012

The best thing about them is if you call them, they will call you back quickly. They come out and do the work promptly. They are efficient and good. I would tell the others that they are reliable and they do excellent work. I have not used them for everything. So, I cannot compare them with other companies. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use APZ Enterprises Inc. for landscaping work. The last time I used them was four months ago. During springtime, they will start the sprinkler system, trim the trees; etc. They do a lot of work for me, including lawn service, landscaping; etc.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

New lawn installation. Lawn maintenance.edging Weeding and mulching. Spring and fall cleanup, Aerating and de-thatching. Shrub and hedge trimming. Shrub and flower planting. Irrigation system turn on and winterization. Landscape lighting. Tree pruning, transplanting. Stone work.

lawn fertilizing. Tree service.