APZ Enterprises Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

6 cutter dr

Plymouth, MA 02360

APZ Enterprises, Inc. is a full Landscaping Company as well as hardscapes including Patios, walkways, stone walls fire pits as well as brick work and masonry repairs....

06/12/2013

bill B.

Adam Pizzi was referred to me initially by my neighbor across the street as someone who could plow out my driveway after a late winter snow storm. Due to his quick response then I decided to use him for a small landscaping project. He was responsive, professional and informative. When I wanted to go with river rock he said there was not much demand for it in the Plymouth area and would have to find some. didn't say I dont do that like some would. He found the river rock quickly and had it installed by a great work staff. I could'nt be happier, and more importantly, my wife is very happy as she and Adam came up with the sidewalk design together and it looks great! I also believe I got a fair price for what work was done and the research that was done to find the river rock and purchase it in the small quantity needed for my project. I will definitely use them again next year for another project. For the Plymouth area please consider APZ Enterprises. You will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
put in brick sidewalk leading from front door straight out to driveway. cement block border with brick inlay. cleaned out multh in front beds and replaced with river rock. put in 5 flowering bushes in front bed.

Category landscaping

03/22/2012

Barbara L.

The best thing about them is if you call them, they will call you back quickly. They come out and do the work promptly. They are efficient and good. I would tell the others that they are reliable and they do excellent work. I have not used them for everything. So, I cannot compare them with other companies. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I use APZ Enterprises Inc. for landscaping work. The last time I used them was four months ago. During springtime, they will start the sprinkler system, trim the trees; etc. They do a lot of work for me, including lawn service, landscaping; etc.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Macauley Brothers Inc

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 WINNER of the Angie's List Super Service Award! Over the years, we have expanded our capabilities and services from residential and commercial landscape maintenance, to design and installation of lawns and plant material. We are experienced in hardscape design and installation. From retaining walls to walkways, custom driveways, patios, pool decks and more. We offer a variety of ways to improve the appearance, enjoyment and value of your property. As always, quality craftsmanship and service are our top priorities. We are certified in the installation of high strength concrete pavers and retaining walls providing a wide range of products to suit all styles and design requirements.

Offers by Macauley Brothers Inc on Angi
    J&W Sparkling Clean

With over 12 years of professional housecleaning experience, we are here to brighten and clean your living space and make it sparkling clean.

Correia Landscaping

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in lawn and yard work services, along with other outdoor maintenance services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

New lawn installation. Lawn maintenance.edging Weeding and mulching. Spring and fall cleanup, Aerating and de-thatching. Shrub and hedge trimming. Shrub and flower planting. Irrigation system turn on and winterization. Landscape lighting. Tree pruning, transplanting. Stone work.

lawn fertilizing. Tree service.