Associated Framing Contractors Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

We have been doing business in our companies for over 40 years. We employ our own carpenters. We belong to the better business bureau. We beleive we give the best warranty in our market. We will give you a free estimate with no commitment. Our customers come first and we guarantee full customer satisfaction. We offer 24/7 emergency service. In renovating or bringing a new taste for your home’s physical look, you have to consider a lot of things. In deciding, you have to think of the budget you must set for a particular part of your home that you most want to renovate or do things with. You must also think well before deciding on what company of contractors you must trust. Well, to help you stop wasting your time, Associated Framing Contractors Inc is already here to help you out with everything....

Color Matters Painting is a fully insured company including painters that have more than 10 years of experience. When you're looking for 'awesome', you can count on us. You are guaranteed professional, reliable, and honest painters. We have one mission- to beautify your home and exceed your expectations!

Our goal is to provide our clients with the best value when selecting a contractor for a new roof, siding or skylight project. We believe that when it comes to selecting a contractor, home or commercial property owners look for a contractor who is knowledgeable of the latest materials and technology for a long lasting installation, which has the experience and training in installing these systems and a contractor that is fair priced.

Royal thermal view, inc,. Based out of mendon ma, was established in 1986. For more than 20 years, rtv has installed replacement windows and doors to customers in massachusetts and rhode island. We have our own employees and do not use sub-contractors. We are a member of the greater better business bureau and the milford chamber of commerce and are fully licensed and insured. Every rtv customer receives personalize attention. No high-pressure sales. Our customer base includes thousands of area homes and businesses. The majority of our customers are referrals from previous customers. We are committed to our customers needs. Our windows are custom tailored and ordered directly from the manufacturers, with r-values ranging from a 4 to a 10, and are backed by a manufacturers warranty.

03/06/2016

Description of Work
Ron did two jobs for us and everything was done well

Category home builders

10/21/2015

Description of Work
Framed structure. Overcharged for any extra work.

Category home builders

I am responding to this gentleman comment. some people think there is no charge for extra work performed. we always discuss any extra before work is done and agreed upon. we have done more work for this person in the amount of 124,343 since that time.

08/18/2015

Description of Work
Ron repaired my wood rot along the base and sides for my slider. He did a great job and I am confident that the repair will last for several years.

Category siding,replacement windows,home builders,doors

04/25/2014

OK. This will will be a two part review since we are still under construction. First of all, I will say I never believe the word of one person and after I read a bit more about Associated Framing Contractors (AFC) beyond the one review here, I thought to myself this might be who I was looking for. A decision my wife and I are very happy with as Ron and his crew are outstanding. We are about 2 week...

Description of Work
Ron and his crew were hired to do my framing for my 18' x 18' Sunroom, window/door/siding installation and expansion of our master bath in our home. I had the full foundation in place and had plans to replace the entire house's roof when the work was done. I hired several subs as well as doing a fair amount of work on my own.

Category picture framing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,doors

02/05/2014

They would not give me a date as to when they will do the work and he finally said that he quit and would not do the work. This company has been a nightmare. Luckily I was able to find someone else to do the work. I would not recommend this company as calls were not returned.

Description of Work
I signed a contract with them to do work. Everything was ready and they could start in December and keep putting it off.

Category picture framing,home builders

This man was trying to build a house with no experience in regards to building. His foundation changed and he could not explain why, he was responsible for the material and he would not commit to deliveries. I beleived if we worked with a man of his capabilities it would have been a loss to our company. This job was supposed to start three months before hand. He could never give us a full commitme...

Home Building & Additions, Roofing, Siding, Window Replacement, Decks, Exterior & Interior Trim, Garages & Interior Renovations, Historical Renovation

Slate Roofing & Painting