Associated Framing Contractors Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

PO Box 1536

Plainville, MA 02762

We have been doing business in our companies for over 40 years. We employ our own carpenters. We belong to the better business bureau. We beleive we give the best warranty in our market. We will give you a free estimate with no commitment. Our customers come first and we guarantee full customer satisfaction. We offer 24/7 emergency service. In renovating or bringing a new taste for your home’s physical look, you have to consider a lot of things. In deciding, you have to think of the budget you must set for a particular part of your home that you most want to renovate or do things with. You must also think well before deciding on what company of contractors you must trust. Well, to help you stop wasting your time, Associated Framing Contractors Inc is already here to help you out with everything....

03/06/2016

George M.

Description of Work
Ron did two jobs for us and everything was done well

Category home builders

10/21/2015

William J Pfingston P.

Description of Work
Framed structure. Overcharged for any extra work.

Category home builders

I am responding to this gentleman comment. some people think there is no charge for extra work performed. we always discuss any extra before work is done and agreed upon. we have done more work for this person in the amount of 124,343 since that time.

08/18/2015

George M.

Description of Work
Ron repaired my wood rot along the base and sides for my slider. He did a great job and I am confident that the repair will last for several years.

Category siding, replacement windows, home builders, doors

04/25/2014

Matthew S.

OK. This will will be a two part review since we are still under construction. First of all, I will say I never believe the word of one person and after I read a bit more about Associated Framing Contractors (AFC) beyond the one review here, I thought to myself this might be who I was looking for. A decision my wife and I are very happy with as Ron and his crew are outstanding. We are about 2 weeks in and I expect to leave my final review within a couple weeks, but I figured I would give some an early chance to try to book him before the word gets out. From the moment I met Ron, I knew he took pride in his work and wanted things done the right way. I was able to show him my project, and he seemed to understand our concept and get me a price within our budget and time frame that worked for us. He started once I was ready and our project doesn't seem to lack his attention even when he is not present, although most days though he spends quite a bit of time at my site and keeps a watchful eye on everything that is going on. The guys I have seen have been awesome, and I trust their work fully. Personable and professional. I find myself questioning things here and there, and everyone has given me some great insight whenever I look for input or advise. Very happy so far and expect to work to be done soon. I will complete the review and make pictures available for those interested when the project is completed. Til Later .. . . .

Description of Work
Ron and his crew were hired to do my framing for my 18' x 18' Sunroom, window/door/siding installation and expansion of our master bath in our home. I had the full foundation in place and had plans to replace the entire house's roof when the work was done. I hired several subs as well as doing a fair amount of work on my own.

Category picture framing, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling, doors

02/05/2014

Zdzislaw M.

They would not give me a date as to when they will do the work and he finally said that he quit and would not do the work. This company has been a nightmare. Luckily I was able to find someone else to do the work. I would not recommend this company as calls were not returned.

Description of Work
I signed a contract with them to do work. Everything was ready and they could start in December and keep putting it off.

Category picture framing, home builders

This man was trying to build a house with no experience in regards to building. His foundation changed and he could not explain why, he was responsible for the material and he would not commit to deliveries. I beleived if we worked with a man of his capabilities it would have been a loss to our company. This job was supposed to start three months before hand. He could never give us a full commitment untill the very end and he expected us to be available upon his call. We never took a dime from this client even after pointing out a problem that was done in his basment by other contractors. We responded to all calls as we do now. We commit to complete clustomer satisfaction, because of his knowledge in building we felt it would be in the best interest for both parties to not commit to this project as we did not have a contract to do so.+

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

Vellox Roofing & Construction

When you need to replace something as important as your roof, you want to be sure you're getting the best in materials and workmanship. Our expert installers are factory trained, and we have the experience to recommend the best products for your roofing project. We are roofing experts, and we will pay close attention to every detail to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new roof. We offer the best warrantees you can get on a new or replacement roof. Get a free estimate today and see how affordable a new roof can be. Contact :Vellox roofing call today for a free consultation and estimate

Offers by Vellox Roofing & Construction on Angi
    The Roof Kings

Since 2013, we have been specializing in roofing services of all kinds for all types of roofing-- installs, replacements, inspections, maintenance, and we can work with rubber, asphalt, metal, copper, slate, clay, and more! We also do other exterior work, such as: siding, soffits, fascias, gutters, windows, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Financing Available
    Ask for Details.

Home Building & Additions, Roofing, Siding, Window Replacement, Decks, Exterior & Interior Trim, Garages & Interior Renovations, Historical Renovation

Slate Roofing & Painting