Acorn Landscape Maintenance

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2013

Small company less than 5 employees, billing either handled upon job completion or billed to customer. Paypal and credit card accepted....

Rob Thomas Tree Service/Fence Installer

Specializing in chain-link, vinyl, wood, pvc, and guardrail. Very experienced & hard working, dedicated to a quality job and to the happiness of customer. Tree service specializing in pruning, whole tree removal, and lot clearing. Tree and brush removed from site in a proper fashion. There are only two workers along with myself. I work along side my workers at all times. Reasonable rates and quality performance are the foundation of my company.

Lourival Masonry

Lourival Masonry specializes in stone walls, walkways, patios, blue stone, & Timber Wall. They offer a full range of masonry services to satisfy their customers.

Northern Outdoor Lighting

Northern Outdoor Lighting WE DO NOT DO ELECTRICAL WORK. WE ARE NOT LICEIENSED ELECTRIANS. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today. Member of Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals

05/29/2017

Rick is a very nice guy and I'm sure a very hard worker. He came out on May 6th and looked the job over-took measurements, came back out on May 9th and we discussed the work. I asked for a general cost range-nothing elaborate. I was told he needed to go back to office to work up the estimate-keep in mind he came here twice-today is May 29th-still no estimate. When people say something is free you ...

Description of Work
I had cleared shrubs from a 30'x40' area on the side of my home. I wanted to have stone laid down with several 5' circles inside to be mulched and then plant shrubs in them-easy-peasie, right?

Category lawn service

06/27/2016

Rick from Acorn Landscape mows my lawn 3 times per month. Always happy with results and he offers other excellent services like grass seeding and spring/fall cleanups.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing (recurring service).

Category lawn service

We service both residential and commercial customers. Acorn Landscape Maintenance is a full service lawn care, landscape and stonework company located in Billerica, MA. Our primary service area includes Billerica, Tewksbury, Chelmsford, Burlington, Wilmington, Carlisle, Bedford, Woburn, Stoneham, Wakefield, Reading, Andover, North Reading. We have been in business since 2011.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal