Our PC Guy

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2012

PO Box 989

Pepperell, MA 01463

We offer individuals and businesses high quality, reasonably-priced PC and network repair and maintenance services....

10/06/2017

Greg B.

I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I am fortunate to have met Jim and to know he is just a text or phone call away. Extremely pleased with this experience.

Description of Work
Computer evaluation “Set up” for relocated in-law

04/12/2017

Catherine G.

Would definitely use again and recommend to others

Description of Work
computer kept freezing, running slow. He spent about 1.5 hours going giving the computer a complete "tune-up". Explained what he did, answered my questions.

03/01/2017

Bob H.

Jim was prompt, courteous, and diagnosis the problem with my computer within a few minutes. He also improved the network to make my system run more quickly. His knowledge and expertise is truly amazing, and would highly recommend Jim to anyone that needed a true professional.

Description of Work
Computer Repair Networking

04/29/2016

David M.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only built new system at lower cost than original, but utilized existing hardware where applicable AND saved all my precious financial data off of old hard drives AND installed old programs and updated all drivers. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism especially how he computer novices and patiently walks them through the process and explains WHY each step is necessary and what it does. My PC guy forever.!!

Description of Work
completely analyzed non working pc and gave recommendations for repair vs. replacement.

03/24/2016

Sharon A.

When I got my new laptop, we had certain programs factory installed. When files were transferred from my old laptop - by a different computer repair service - some of the same programs were transferred. Instead of removing the duplicates, the other guy told me to ignore certain icons and use others. After about 2 months this started to result in problems and the other guy told me there was nothing he could do an hoped I didn't have the virus that was going around. Our PC Guy was able to remove the duplicate programsand files, recover only what I needed from my old laptop, install safeguards against phishing and identity theft. Although hiscommute was almost an hour each way and he needed to spend 3 hours getting the mess straightened out, he stuck with the original price that he quoted me when I described the problem to him in my contact email.

Description of Work
Transferred lost files from old almost dead lap top, eliminated duplicate programs, and cleaned up and protected my hard drive.

01/22/2016

Pauline H.

20/16 He arrived on time, and went right to work on it. It was definitely lost, but he was able to retrieve it using music I had on an old IPod, backing it up on my portable hard drive, making copy of it before we put it back on ITunes through another software program and now I have all my music back plus a copy of it if this ever happens again. He also soda back up and answered questions I had about my virus protection. He also takes the time to explain what he is doing as he goes along. Best $100 I spent, would have had to reload all 3296 songs, well worth i

Description of Work
lo I LOST ALL MY MUSIC ON ITUNES, HE WAS ABLE TO RECOVER ALL OF IT. I HAVE USED JIM IN THE PAST, HE IS THE BEST TECH I HAVE EVER HAD OVER THE YEARS. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMEND HIM.

09/08/2015

mike C.

My son attempted to upgrade his laptop to Windows 10, and the result was a dead laptop. Jim picked up the laptop at my house, and was able to quickly diagnose the problem and fix the situation. He dropped the laptop off the next day, and fully explained the issue and the solution. Jim was quick, efficient and communicated well.

Description of Work
My son's laptop was completely non-functional after an attempted upgrade and Jim was able quickly find and fixe the problem.

02/20/2015

Edward M.

Jim arrived on time and after installing the firewire card, spent hours tweaking all kinds of settings on my computer, some of which weren't even set up properly by the person who custom built my computer. Now it's running much faster and no error messages like I was getting before. I'll use Jim's services in the future and would recommend him to anyone seeking computer service.

Description of Work
Jim installed a firewire card and tuned up my computer removing viruses and making adjustments to make my computer much more efficient.

09/26/2014

Ernest S.

We spent about three hours together. Jim is a genuinely nice, laid back guy who really likes what he does. He's a one man shop, not a corporate hire. He's a problem solver by nature. I would STRONGLY recommend Jim's services for any computer related problems.

Description of Work
Came to my house an hour after I called him, diagnosed reason for boot failure, accompanied me to purchase new drive and adaptor, installed new drive, WENT HOME AND RETURNED with necessary supplies, re-loaded windows, PLUS anti-virus AND anti-spyware, recovered files from old disc (sector corruption, not mechanical failure)

09/11/2014

Maria A.

One of my computers failed just as I needed it for a project, shut down and would not even power up again. I called Our PC Guy just after 5PM and he offered to come here to fix the machine that evening. We suspected the power supply failed. He called back with one more set of steps for me to try to reset the machine myself, which worked. A great relief to get a knowledgeable and responsive person to solve my problem.

Description of Work
Got my Dell computer starting again.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

PC and laptop repair; Windows updates; installation and maintenance of virus and firewall software; virus removal; printer installation and repair; and wired and wireless network installation, extension and repair. Remote problem diagnosis and repair, fixed-price contracts for businesses, free phone consultations for current customers.

Macintosh repairs Cellphone and tablet repairs