Our PC Guy

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2012

We offer individuals and businesses high quality, reasonably-priced PC and network repair and maintenance services....

Alterman Consulting

Alterman Consulting

Small Business, Retail, Home office, and home IT services and support. Specialty in supporting Chiropractic, Psychotherapy practices and restaurants. Servicing MAC's, PC's, Cell phones and tablets. Experienced in diagnosing and resolving issues with Cable providers Filemaker Business Alliance member with 25 years of Filemaker experience. Set up and resolve Quicken issues..

10/06/2017

I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I am fortunate to have met Jim and to know he is just a text or phone call away. Extremely pleased with this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer evaluation “Set up” for relocated in-law

04/12/2017

Would definitely use again and recommend to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
computer kept freezing, running slow. He spent about 1.5 hours going giving the computer a complete "tune-up". Explained what he did, answered my questions.

03/01/2017

Jim was prompt, courteous, and diagnosis the problem with my computer within a few minutes. He also improved the network to make my system run more quickly. His knowledge and expertise is truly amazing, and would highly recommend Jim to anyone that needed a true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Repair Networking

04/29/2016

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not only built new system at lower cost than original, but utilized existing hardware where applicable AND saved all my precious financial data off of old hard drives AND installed old programs and updated all drivers. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism especially how he computer novices and patiently walks them through the process and explains WHY e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completely analyzed non working pc and gave recommendations for repair vs. replacement.

03/24/2016

When I got my new laptop, we had certain programs factory installed.  When files were transferred from my old laptop - by a different computer repair service - some of the same programs were transferred.  Instead of removing the duplicates, the other guy told me to ignore certain icons and use others.  After about 2 months this started to result in problems  and the other guy told me there was not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transferred lost files from old almost dead lap top, eliminated duplicate programs, and cleaned up and protected my hard drive.

CATEGORY computer repair

PC and laptop repair; Windows updates; installation and maintenance of virus and firewall software; virus removal; printer installation and repair; and wired and wireless network installation, extension and repair. Remote problem diagnosis and repair, fixed-price contracts for businesses, free phone consultations for current customers.

Macintosh repairs Cellphone and tablet repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard