BROSS CLEANING

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2009

Northeast Maintenance Services

Owner operated. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner! We'd prefer you please call or email for more information.

Raphael Cleaning Service Inc.

We are an owner-operated cleaning company with 20 years of experience specializing in Carpet cleaning , Upholstery/ Furniture cleaning , Tile and Grout cleaning , Ceramic floor cleaning , Strip & wax floors , Exterior & Interior window washing , Pressure Washing patios & decks and exteriors of homes. We offer great services at great prices and if you are not satisfied on our first visit then we come back and fix the issue free of charge. 100% Customer satisfaction is our focus

10/21/2019

Faith H.

Ed and his team did a fantastic job. Some of the sky lights were hard to reach and at the first attempt he wasn't sure he could get them - but he did. All of my windows look amazing, the cost was reasonable and I can't believe I waited so long (10 years in a house that had probably not had windows cleaned professionally for at least 15 years before that).

Description of Work
All windows cleaned - 4 sky lights, 42 "regular" plus sliders, indoor and outdoor

01/28/2018

Paul D.

excellent - family owned business

Description of Work
all the windows in my house inside and out - they also clean the screens

10/23/2015

Marilyn P.

He and his assistant were courteous and competent. He even offered to remove a very large curtain rod for me. The windows look great, and I will use his services again.

Description of Work
Washed all windows and screens in my house, which has two floors and a 3-season porch.

07/22/2015

Linda P.

Description of Work
They cleaned all our windows. They were EXCELLENT. I can't say enough good about them. My windows never looked so good -- they literally sparkle!!! HIghly Recommend.

10/09/2013

Phyllis J.

Provider called within first day to give me an estimate, which was fair We arranged for a time and date. They arrived on time and did an excellent job of cleaning windows, storm windows and screens. they were efficient and professional. cleaned up everything behind them and were through in a couple of hours

Description of Work
washed windows cleaned screens

05/29/2013

William K.

What a great job! Work was completed in short time. Looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my windows inside and out

09/02/2010

RICHARD C.

Extremely well! This is the third time we have used Bross Cleaning and we will use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows and screens for our entire house.

03/27/2009

ANN R.

He came out exactly when schedulled, a few days after first contact, gave an estimate, and did the work the next day. He was punctual, professional and did an excellent job. He handled extra windows and other challenges (dense bushes) with no problem. He even cleaned screens. Right on with his estimate.

Description of Work
He cleaned inside and outside of all windows of my house. We had at least one of every window type, some with separate storm windows. Many also had grills dividing the window into little panes. I counted multiple panes in a single window (as in a 3 pane bow window) as only one window. There were 32 windows and 4 doors.

BROSS CLEANING