Classic Kitchens Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

N.K.B.A Affiliated Military Discount Available...

Proper Construction LLC

Proper construction was formed by two friends who worked independent of one another for over twelve years in separate areas of construction who finally came together to form a company with one another. With a wealth of knowledge in various trades throughout the years there is no job they wouldn't be able to handle or help guide you in the proper direction with. From minor repairs to full on renovations, to cabinetry to flooring, Proper Construction can provide a wide array of skills to cater to your needs.

South Shore Appliance Repair Service

Commercial & Residential • Servicing All Makes & Models Reliable Service 24 hours, 7 days a week Angelo's Appliance services the South Shore. Owner and technician, Brian Angelo, has 25+ years of experience in service & repair of all major appliances, including heating and air conditioning units. The initial service charge fee is $69 (15 min diagnostic)followed by $40/hour labor fee. He is EPA certified and a member of the Professional Servicemen's Association. We hope you will give us the opportunity to fufill your service & repair needs.

Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical

Are you having problems with your homes Heating, Air Conditioning, or Electrical systems? Or is your home just not as comfortable as you would like? Are you looking for a contractor that can handle all your systems with one call? Welcome to Cotti-Johnson, your one stop shop for Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electrical systems. We can handle anything from a simple light fixture replacement or a furnace tune up to a Home Standby Generator or Ductless system. Our crews are well trained in large scale jobs as well. From a whole house rewire to a complete zoned central air system you can control with your smartphone, we can handle it. We service all your indoor comfort needs. We understand how frustrating it can be when one of your homes critical comfort systems goes down. We offer 24/7 emergency services to get your systems up and running when you need them most. We offer professional design services for Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, and Duct Layouts as well. Give us a call to see what Cotti-Johnson can do for you. Don't forget to ask about our 10 year warranty! 1-844-48-COTTI

Offers by Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-Electrical  on Angi

01/07/2019

We were referred by relatives who hired Tom for their kitchen remodeling several years ago and are thrilled with their kitchen. Tom and his team were responsive to our requests and found solutions to several unexpected issues. One issue was that we wanted the ceiling beam to be up in the ceiling so it wouldn't show and another was moving the plumbing so we could open up a doorway to bring light into a dark hallway and finding a solution to venting the stove to the outside. Tom also referred us to excellent sources for countertop and tile.

Description of Work
Removed kitchen, took out a wall, installed hidden beam, sealed a doorway, opened another doorway, redirected plumbing, added cabinets, new electrical, reduced size of french doors, new hardwood flooring, plastering and paint, installed appliances and cabinets, installed new windows, refinished existing hardwood floors, also made adjustments to vent the stove vent to the outside.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

12/15/2018

Classic Kitchens was the first kitchen place I went to when I started thinking about re-doing my kitchen. I went to several others too, some whose quotes were lower, but I am very glad I chose Classic Kitchens. I love my kitchen! Tom Supple and his crew of contractors did a great job. This was the largest renovation I had ever done to my house and involved a total gut of the existing kitchen and removing a load bearing wall. And I am not a person familiar with carpentry, electrical or plumbing so needless to say, I had lots of questions. Tom is very easy to work with and very knowledgeable about the whole build process. He answered all my questions and explained details to me that I never even considered, which helped me a lot. He was also willing to work with the architect I hired to do the design. Some other kitchen places weren't happy if they were not doing the design themselves. Tom did several quotes for me and all were extremely detailed, which I appreciated since I wanted to know what was included and what wasn't and was worried about hidden costs. The job came in a little over budget, but mostly because I chose some more expensive materials and options than what was in the original quote. If you have never done a kitchen renovation, the whole process can be overwhelming. So many things to choose! Not just cabinets and countertops but floors, hardware, lights, backsplashes, etc. And for each the number of choices is enormous. Tom helped me whenever I asked him what about this? What about that? What are your other customers doing? He gave me pros and cons for various options and even showed me pictures of other jobs that gave me some great ideas about what to do in my kitchen. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Classic Kitchens.

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

04/22/2016

Description of Work
They renovated my kitchen.

10/03/2015

I STILL HAVE NOT GONE FORWARD WITH THE RENOVATION BUT IN THE EVENT THAT I DECIDE TO DO IT, HE WOULD DEFINATELY BE THE ONE.

Description of Work
REVISED MY WHOLE KITCHEN LAYOUT AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/14/2015

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen (including removing wall between kit and dining room and 1st floor bath. Designed by Tom Supple!! Went down to studs, rewired, and new plumbing. New hardwood floors, tile in bath. All new cabinets, beautiful sit down island and quartz counter tops and full back plash. All the contractors were wonderful and respected our home and privacy. The job moved right along and was completed in a reasonable time frame. Tom Supple, the owner, kept us informed as to who was coming and when. I highly recommend Classic Kitchens and their team. Going through the process took patience, but it's so much better than I dreamed or expected. Very happy and enjoying my new large kitchen and full bath.

Category countertops,electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

09/01/2014

Tom Supple and his crew, are all xcelled in their craft, demolition, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry. Tom has a keen eye for designing a new look for an old kitchen, he was personable professional and a pleasure to work with in designing a kitchen that exceeded our expectation. His crew was prompt and great to work with. We highly recommend Classic Kitchen.

Description of Work
Demolished old kitchen, insulated and plastered outside wall, installed all new cabinets

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

03/16/2014

The work was performed beautifully, professionally, and on time. I highly recommend Classic Kitchens!

Description of Work
Replaced old countertop and backsplash with Quartz Cambria countertop and wooden bead board backsplash.

Category home remodeling

12/26/2012

Excellent! I could not have achieved this project without them! the process went so smoothly and I always felt we were moving forward. With the short schedule we were working with I am amazed at how smoothly it went. I am so glad I choose to work with a company that knows their stuff!

Description of Work
Classic Kitchens is a great group to work with. I was 6 months pregnant and we wanted to fully gut and redesign our kitchen & bathroom by my due date which was quite an undertaking, but I could not be happier with my choice to work with Tom Supple and his crew. They stayed on schedule, were very detail orientated and respectful of our family during the process. If I had questions, they were answered. If I had concerns, they were addressed. I felt very much a part of the group and supported at every phase of the project. Everyone that classic Kitchens works with is very warm & friendly, neat & tidy, as well as skilled in their trade. I highly recommended working with Tom Supple at Classic Kitchens. He helped us transform our house into a home we are very proud of; and just in time for our baby girl Lilah Belle:)

06/23/2012

Tom Supple was professional, responsive, and had valuable insight to overall design. Classic Kitchens also has a wonderful carpenter.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen door on an outside wall filled in, a cabinet and two side walls installed (to match existing cabinetry) around the refrigerator to give a built-in look, and a slider (purchased separately) installed. This necessitated having to reshingle the outside wall.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,doors

03/12/2012

We did the painting and they didn't do the appliances. They are good. They do a computer view of your kitchen and the dimensions. You have a selection of everything and you can bring home samples of flooring and wood. They make it fairly simple to show you how you are going to plan your kitchen and the options you wind up with when you're finished. I give them high ratings and would use them again in the future. They are terrific, responsive, and very good. We recommend them to anybody. They are terrific and we tell people to check with them before they do anything to their kitchen.

Description of Work
They redid our kitchen including new cabinets up and down, new lighting, counter tops, and flooring.

Category countertops,home remodeling

Repair, replacement and installation of counter tops, windows, doors, Cabinetry, electrical, plumbing, appliance, kitchen & bathroom.

Check, Financing Available