Artios Architects

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

4.4

Artios Architects is a small firm offering design services for commercial and residential projects of any size. We offer services on a flat fee or hourly basis with an excellent fee scale. We offer a broad range of services ranging from preliminary design through construction documents and building permits. Artios can manage your project from start to finish including hiring specific engineers if required for your project....

Mento Landscape & Paving Inc

Mento Landscape & Paving Inc has been incorporated for over 40 years. We are a top rated company on the BBB for over 15 years. We specialize in designing and building outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, retaining walls, and driveways. Give us a call for your free estimate today! Check out our blog @ mentolandscape.com to see our past and most recent projects!

Offers by Mento Landscape & Paving Inc on Angi
Tetrault Landscaping

Right now we are offering a free 1st lawn mowing when you sign up for either our weekly or bi-weekly seasonal mowing programs. Also don't forget to give us a call to have your irrigation systems opened up and inspected for the start of the season.

Offers by Tetrault Landscaping on Angi
Allstar Landscaping  and  Masonry

We have over 15 years of experience in all your concrete needs such as driveways, pouring and repair, stone walls, asphalt, masonry, hardscaping and pavers, outdoor kitchens, landscaping and much more! Give us a call today for a FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Allstar Landscaping  and  Masonry on Angi

06/11/2020

She figure out to sit everything to a small space and very creative. It worked out very well and I'm very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They did an interior designing.

Category interior designers

06/08/2020

I wanted to maximize the space in my basement art studio and asked Jane Estella, principal architect at Artios Architects, to look at it. Very quickly she assessed that if I removed the coal bin in my 100-year-old house basement I would achieve my objective. I followed up and am very happy. I owe a lot to Jane's vision for an art studio with better space.

Description of Work
Basement art studio space planning

06/02/2020

They were excellent, easy to work with and very detailed.

Description of Work
Home renovation architectural design.

05/05/2020

Very well and timely. Very easy to work with and accommodating to my input into the design process.

Description of Work
Cottage design

04/29/2020

Jane and her team helped me re-design my home now that my in-laws have moved in. The ideas and designs they came up with were just what my husband and I were thinking of but could not put into words. Artios Architects had respect for my time & budget and they were very accommodating to our situation. Jane made such a transitional time for our family much easier and we could not be more DELIGHTED w...

Description of Work
Re-Design of Living Space

Category architect

Architectural Design. Interior Design. Space Planning. Feasibility Studies. Project Management. Construction Drawings. Developer. Real Estate Management Services.

ask for details