Bailey's Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2013

Bailey’s Landscaping is a family-owned and operated business. We provide complete lawn care and landscaping services to both residential and commercial properties. Also serving Manchester & Nashua Counties....

Ilia's Sons LLC

As a company we value our overall performance. We guarantee customer satisfaction and take pride in each job. Call today for your free estimate.

CF Masonry

We have 30 years of experience. The best service, the best price! Waiting for your call. CF Masonry is a full service masonry contractor serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern NH. CF Masonry is experienced in constructing stone, brick, CMU, hard stuck, pavers, natural and manufactured, stone veneers, brick veneers, brick and stone pavers, CMU buildings, CMU, retaining walls, walk ways, stairs, patios, elevators shafts, fireplaces, chimneys, tile, and more. Our experience includes commercial buildings, residential buildings, apartments and condominiums and retail stores. CF Masonry was founded in 2009, but we have 30 years of experience. We can provide references from former & existing customers. Call us for a prompt, competitive estimate.

Supreme Service Contracting

We can take care of all of your landscaping needs.

12/05/2015

I called twice and left a message for an estimate on a fall cleanup and snow removal services. I wrote an email as well. I never heard back from anyone. At least have the professional courtesy to respond, even if you don't want the job.

Description of Work
nothing

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,snow removal

12/19/2013

They said they would swing by, have a look, and advise. Never heard back.

Description of Work
Called and spoke to someone about getting an estimate.

Category landscaping

06/19/2013

In the past, I used to cut my own grass, sometimes edge the walkway and trim the grass that the lawnmower could not get to on the edge of the yard by the stone wall bordering my neighbor to the right of me. This process would take several hours for me. I first noticed Bailey and his crew cutting the grass for the house that was located three houses over from me and I thought he did a good job. The...

Description of Work
Bailey's Landscaping comes about every other week to cut my grass, edge my driveway and walkway, including the back and sides of the yard. For a nominal extra price ($15) they also trimmed several bushes in the front of the yard for us.

04/17/2013

Ok.

Description of Work
Cut grass. Edge trimming.

03/28/2013

baileys landscaping cuts our grass as needed to maintain optimal lawn health he doesn't just come the cross doesn't wee(word is not see in) it. It fall, they keep checking to only come once when all leaves are down very personal service.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly lawn care. Spring and fall cleanup large yard lots of leaves and branches. Driveway snow removal -(my mother who is 88 very conscientious service for her.

Category landscaping

02/14/2013

Bill is here weekly during season. He is quick and thorough, he was recommended to me by another customer of his. His prices are the best.

Description of Work
He mows lawn, edges and cleans all debris. Also weedwacks backyard which is hilly. Annual spring cheal-up, rakes yard and all shrubs, edges and mulches.

04/17/2013

Ok.

Description of Work
Cut grass. Edge trimming.

Category lawn service

Landscaping – Design, Walkway & Patio Design, Retaining Walls, Bobcat Service, Tree, Shrub, & Garden Installation, Lawn Fertilization, Spring & Fall Grounds Clean-Up, Mulching, & Mowing Services. Residential & Commercial Snow Removal – Snow Plowing & Ice Management.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available