ASPEN ROOFING SERVICES

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2008

Members of NERCA (North East Roofing Contractors), NARI (National Association of Remodelers Industry). We employ 12 full time roofers. We do not use subcontractors. We also employ master sheetmetal workers to fabricate and install our metal and copper roofs. We are experienced in slate, tile, asphalt and metal roofing, repairs and new roofs. We also install flat roof systems of rubber (EPDM) TPO and PVC....

JME Gutters and Sheetmetal Specializes in Affordable Seamless Gutter install, Roofing,Siding,Decking,Handyman and more.

With over 18 years of professional guttering experience, we are here to address any gutter issues you may have.

Twin Metals Roofing serves northern New England for all your residential and commercial roofing needs. We will travel to any area where are services are required. Twin Metals represents a new breed of residential and commercial roofing contractor, one that knows the only true way to judge a company is by its results. Here at Twin Metals Roofing we are fully licensed and insured. We use the highest quality materials and offer the best warranties and workmanship. Our team has been fully trained and educated to ensure nothing but top quality work. As the founding owners of Twin Metals Roofing we recognize the importance of our personal commitment in delivering the Twin Metals promise of superior performance in every job we do. Customer service is our main priority.

09/02/2015

Two years ago I called Aspen to get a quote for a new roof and gutters. No response. I also emailed them. Again no response. Last month I called them again. Not surprisingly, no return call. I give up.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Dear [removed member name], I am sorry about your experience with Aspen Roofing with regards to responsiveness. This past winter's extreme weather has kept our crews so busy that we have had to turn away more work than we would have liked to. I am sorry that your calls were not returned. In the twenty years that my husband and I have been running this business, we prided ourselves with keeping com...

08/10/2015

They were responsive and did an excellent job. It was in the price range that they promised.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Removed member name] for your kind words. It was pleasure doing work for you.

05/07/2015

They arrived when they said they would, did their job, cleaned up and were gone before they said they would be. Very professional, respectable and informative. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed two layers of shingles and installed a new layer with up to date roof ventilation.

04/20/2014

A very reasonable (competitive) estimate was provided along with insurance documentation within a day of coming out to look at the roof. At that point, David's team was booked a few weeks out (which from understanding is pretty standard). Because we had an active leak, we ultimately went with another company who was able to fit us in sooner. We're going to need to get a new roof on our garage and ...

Description of Work
David came out to provide an estimate for re-shingling our roof just a day or two from initial inquiry (for reference it was ~510 sq. ft. portion of roof). When he came out, he did a thorough job of getting up on the roof to inspect the work that needed to be done. He even took pictures of all the problem areas and reviewed them with me. I really appreciated the detailed walkthrough of what would need to be done.

03/08/2013

It went very well, they are excellent, and they very friendly.

Description of Work
They repaired a rood leak.

Roofing, Sheet Metal/Copper Fabrication, Gutters Cleaning, Maintenance Agreements

MasterCard, Check, Visa