ASPEN ROOFING SERVICES

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2008

58R Pulaski St

Peabody, MA 01960

Members of NERCA (North East Roofing Contractors), NARI (National Association of Remodelers Industry). We employ 12 full time roofers. We do not use subcontractors. We also employ master sheetmetal workers to fabricate and install our metal and copper roofs. We are experienced in slate, tile, asphalt and metal roofing, repairs and new roofs. We also install flat roof systems of rubber (EPDM) TPO and PVC....

09/02/2015

David S.

Two years ago I called Aspen to get a quote for a new roof and gutters. No response. I also emailed them. Again no response. Last month I called them again. Not surprisingly, no return call. I give up.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Dear [removed member name], I am sorry about your experience with Aspen Roofing with regards to responsiveness. This past winter's extreme weather has kept our crews so busy that we have had to turn away more work than we would have liked to. I am sorry that your calls were not returned. In the twenty years that my husband and I have been running this business, we prided ourselves with keeping communication open between us and our customers. The volume of inquiries that flooded our office this past year via our website, social media, phone calls, etc. it has made it a real challenge to keep up with our standards. We are working on being more responsive, please accept our apologies. Maureen Benson

08/10/2015

Laurie C.

They were responsive and did an excellent job. It was in the price range that they promised.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Removed member name] for your kind words. It was pleasure doing work for you.

05/07/2015

JOSEPH P.

They arrived when they said they would, did their job, cleaned up and were gone before they said they would be. Very professional, respectable and informative. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed two layers of shingles and installed a new layer with up to date roof ventilation.

04/20/2014

Michael M.

A very reasonable (competitive) estimate was provided along with insurance documentation within a day of coming out to look at the roof. At that point, David's team was booked a few weeks out (which from understanding is pretty standard). Because we had an active leak, we ultimately went with another company who was able to fit us in sooner. We're going to need to get a new roof on our garage and sunroom in the near future and I plan on giving David a call when the time comes to start those projects.

Description of Work
David came out to provide an estimate for re-shingling our roof just a day or two from initial inquiry (for reference it was ~510 sq. ft. portion of roof). When he came out, he did a thorough job of getting up on the roof to inspect the work that needed to be done. He even took pictures of all the problem areas and reviewed them with me. I really appreciated the detailed walkthrough of what would need to be done.

03/08/2013

PAUL G.

It went very well, they are excellent, and they very friendly.

Description of Work
They repaired a rood leak.

11/13/2012

James G.

I can wholeheartedly recommend David Benson and Aspen Roofing. Extremely professional from the top down. There is not another roofing company I would consider after my experiences with Aspen.

Description of Work
Re-roofed an existing house, installed new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/07/2012

Jeff T.

Fine, as far as it has gone (you have to fill in all the fields . . . )

Description of Work
Just a small report - so far I have only obtained an estimate from them, but they were quick and courteous and informative.

04/05/2012

Sarah T.

Very professional. Estimate was accurate. Work was completed ahead of schedule. Did excellent job cleaning up the site. All work was completed per contacted specifications. Extremely responsive to original request for estimate. Worked with us to get a price point we were comfortable with.

Description of Work
Replaced shingled roof on ranch house. Removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced with new shingles.

03/27/2012

CRAIG B.

Excellent experience. With a small job it can be difficult to get cooperation from contractors and tradesmen but not the case with Aspen Roofing. They were prompt and professional and remedied my issue very quickly. I couldn't have asked for me - they certainly will get strong consideration for all my roofing needs in the future. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Minor roof shingle repair

02/17/2012

Gareth G.

I had a good experience with them. They know what they are doing. They do commercial work and flat roofs which can be really large or small repairs for residential clients. They do a decent job and their prices are always really good.

Description of Work
Aspen Roofing Services

JME Gutters & Sheet Metal

JME Gutters and Sheetmetal Specializes in Affordable Seamless Gutter install, Roofing,Siding,Decking,Handyman and more.

Offers by JME Gutters & Sheet Metal on Angi
    Atlantic Gutter, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Roofing, Sheet Metal/Copper Fabrication, Gutters Cleaning, Maintenance Agreements