Affordable Services LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

Affordable Services is a full service co in Residential and Commercial /Sales, service and Installations Fully Licensed & Insured....

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

McKenzie Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing & Heating

06/18/2012

Professional and prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call on water heater. Prompt and cleaned up every bit of mess(many contractors don't) very informative And reliable. Reasonably priced and have used before for central A-C issue! A+ service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

05/22/2012

I made a call and the call was returned within 15 minutes. I was experiencing an issue with the A/c not being cold at all. They were here same day and gave me all the details of what I needed and the cost. Very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced my central A/C unit at my home. Answered all my questions in detail. Prompt and cleaned up work area. Very reasonable rates. Also changed water heater earlier in the year on a Friday evening, very late, which was exactly what I needed. They always do a great job. Highly recommended and reliable.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Plumbing, gas fitting, HVAC, sheet metal, carpentry, new homes, additions, decks, dormers kitchen and bathroom remodeling, gas and oil burner, plumbing & gas fitting.