Signature Building and Remodeling

Massachusetts: Contractors - Public Safety
07/11/2022

1371 Main St

Palmer, MA 01069

We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor and Licensed General Contractor, serving Western Ma., in many areas of making a home look better and more comfortable for our customers, at an affordable price. I try my hardest to work WITH our customers and understand exactly what they want and give them what they are paying us for. I am a cabinet maker by trade and tend to be a little on the meticulous side. Additional services: Painting, Roofing, Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Finished Basements, Dropped (Suspended) Ceilings, Furniture Assembly (local only), Tub & Shower. Super Service Award winner for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016!...

handyman (206)woodworking (54)interior painting (48)decks & porches (44)roofing (37)drywall (36)home remodeling (31)door installation (29)siding companies (25)flooring (24)gutter repair (23)roof snow removal (22)

07/08/2021

I called and I didn't get any respond from the company, unresponsive and not a good business practice, not calling back a customer.

Description of Work
for building an above ground pool deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

My apologies to this member. I was out of town for my daughters wedding and failed to stop by the office and change the answering machine. I would be happy to help, if you’d like to call back or send a message through AL.

04/20/2021

Dave recently completed a huge deck replacement in my back yard, and I could not be more thrilled with the process and end result! Dave was professional, timely and communicative, always letting me know if there were going to be any expected delays or issues. He is honest, realistic with timing and pricing, and you can sense that he really cares about his work product. There were no surprises alon...

Description of Work
Deck Rebuild

Category appliance repair,decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We really enjoyed building your deck and working with you. Thank you for the opportunity!

01/24/2021

Excellent as always, this will be our second time using David Lane Home Building and Remodeling. They give excellent service all the way around, and take a lot of pride in the work they do. We have more work to be done and he will be our guy!!

Description of Work
Interior/Exterior

Category appliance repair,contractors,drywall,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

11/07/2020

This is to correct a previous review. We had an email miscommunication & Dave went out of his way to reach out & correct it. We hired him to tear down a rotting deck & to rebuild/expand it. He was great to work with & kept us informed every step of the process. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Tear down of old deck & rebuild

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for Signature Building and Remodeling - 1371 Main St, Palmer, MA - 39012299

Thank you so much for the follow up. It was a pleasure to work with you.

09/13/2020

Our kitchen is beautiful. Lots of attention to detail and great communication. Had really great guys working in my house (electrician, plumber etc). He was able to offer several suggestions and was very transparent with the cost of this project with line item pricing. Would highly recommend Dave.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

Review for Signature Building and Remodeling - 1371 Main St, Palmer, MA - 38871477

05/26/2020

Dave & his crew were superb! On time, prompt communications & a through explanation of his processes. By my request, We have only completed half of your list. The other will be done after Covid restrictions are eased & I feel comfortable letting folks inside the home

Description of Work
Remove popcorn ceiling, dry wall, painted

Category appliance repair,contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

01/26/2020

Highly recommended, excellent work and fair pricing will be using Dave Lane and Signature Masonry again!

Description of Work
Demolition and rebuild of 2nd and first floor porch

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

10/23/2019

Excellent workmanship and follow-up. A couple of minor, but understandable delays I attribute to the Company being in high demand (which is a good thing). Still, it was done within the timeframe expected and at the price quoted.

Description of Work
Front entryway deck

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/22/2019

As a USMC Veteran I expect you to follow through with what you say your going to do. Dave and his guys we're great. Professional , on time and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Whole house sided

Category handyman service,siding

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

06/28/2019

"A+". I was very impressed with the efficiency and the excellent quality of the work. Corey was absolutely wonderful and did amazing work revitalizing my very old deck. The work was done in a very friendly, professional, efficient manner. The pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend Dave Lane Building Remodeling to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed my back deck repaired as well as repainted.

Category decks,deck cleaning

Thank you so much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity.

Full service interior and exterior home remodeling and repair company: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Windows, Doors, Siding, Gutter Repair, Carpentry, Crown Molding & Chair Rails, Flooring Installation, Drywall Installation & Repair, Painting, Additions, Decks and with the Electrical & Plumbing (we offer that as part of the project) **WE ALSO PROVIDE VETERANS DISCOUNT 10%**

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing