MCE Dirtworks

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

MCE Dirtworks is a family owned and operated paving company serving the Cape Cod area for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of services including asphalt paving, maintenance and repair. We also offer excavation, landscaping, and general site work. We cater to both commercial and residential properties and offer the same unmatched customer service and finished product to everyone. We are locally owned and operated!...

H&H Property Management

H&H Property Management

NOW BOOKING FALL CLEANUPS! Certified Landscape and Turf Grass Managers. __________________________________________ H&H Property Management is a company that strives for excellence in the outdoor living industry. H&H offers a variety of services in both the maintenance and construction aspects of landscape, with any service provided, we stand out from the rest by the way we interact with our clients. Each step of the process is personal to us. starting with the clients idea through construction and then to fruition we want you to be 100 percent satisfied at all times. From creating to maintaining, it is always from you, the client. The Staff at H&H Property Management is comprised of individuals with an abundance of knowledge and experience in all aspects of the landscape field. This includes design and installation, along with background in horticulture. We have experts with many specialty skills to serve your needs. Our clients should expect and will receive the service of professionals while accomplishing your landscape needs.

08/13/2017

Perry and his crew did a wonderful job. From the first estimate to the final coat, this company was a pleasure to deal with. Calls and texts were returned promptly, they showed up when they said they would, did a first-class job, treated me with respect, and cleaned up after themselves. The price was reasonable. I can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new driveway installed

CATEGORY driveway pavers

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had put my driveway sealcoating out to bid with 3 local contractors, including MCE Dirtworks. I cannot rate the quality of the work since I did not use them, however it is worthy to note that their estimate was $250.00 more than the other competitive bids, including a contractor that I had used before and was satisfied with. I tried to give a local guy a shot but they priced themselves out of the market.

CATEGORY excavators

08/05/2013

Very quick to provide a quote in writing. Explained process to install driveway. The work was started as promised. The quality seems excellent. We would recommend Dirtworks to a friend or family member.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install driveway.

CATEGORY excavators,driveway pavers

08/15/2012

He's really good at what he does. I can definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done excavation and paving for me.

CATEGORY excavators,driveway pavers

Asphalt Paving, Asphalt Sealcoating, Asphalt Repair, Excavation, Driveways, Linestriping, Site Work

Check, PayPal, Financing Available