Bushnell Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2012

Fully Licensed and Insured Home Builder....

The Floor Men, Inc.

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Color Matters Painting, Inc.

Color Matters Painting is a fully insured company including painters that have more than 10 years of experience. When you're looking for 'awesome', you can count on us. You are guaranteed professional, reliable, and honest painters. We have one mission- to beautify your home and exceed your expectations!

Offers by Color Matters Painting, Inc. on Angi
Augustine's Home Improvement

Small owner operated home improvement company. No job is too big or too small.

06/06/2014

Good work, done as scheduled. He dealt with several significant problems that came up in the structure of the house, repairing those as required. A year later, it's clear the job has held up well. I have no complaints, would use him again, and recommend him.

Description of Work
Window replacement entire house

Category home builders

12/28/2012

Mr. Bushnell was punctual, polite,and very knowledgeable. He took time to check out a couple different theories of what had caused the leak or water damage and explained them to me. Then when he determined what he thought was the most likely, he quickly went about purchasing the correct parts and installing what was needed. I was very impressed with him as a workman. He did his work thoroughly and...

Description of Work
Mr. Bushnell investigated the source of a leak causing damage to trim on the back of my house. Once he found the possible cause of the leak,he made repairs and changes to prevent further water damage. He also advised me on other matters regarding my windows and screens and how I could make changes to avoid rot around my windows caused by improperly painted trim. He went out of his way to explain the problem and show me how I could make the changes on my own. Mr. Bushnell also helped solve another problem with a different window, that was not closing properly, using a simple but ingenious method.

Category replacement windows,home builders,woodworking

07/11/2012

Reliable, friendly, on time, on budget, inspects work of subs, quality all the way.

Description of Work
House trim, roof, gutters, windows

Category remodeling,replacement windows,home builders

Together with a fantastic team of subcontractors, we handle every possible home building, maintenance, and care need.