Keady Pest Control

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2005

1032 Washington St

Norwood, MA 02062

6 employees. Award winning. Additional email - info@keadypestcontrol.com....

02/09/2018

Neal D.

Just had a great experience with Saun Keady, the owner. He not only conducted a full house inspection, but educated me on the entire process. If I have any issues, from bugs, to bats, to flying squirrels, I'm calling Keady!

Description of Work
I needed a termite inspection for my VA loan.

03/17/2015

Lynne K.

It was excellent. One person came out, he was efficient, personable and prompt. It took him 20 minutes. He was really responsive to my needs.

Description of Work
They sprayed a very active hornet's nest in my siding.

12/22/2014

Gerard A.

His name is scott. He is fabulous. He's taken care of all the bugs and bees.

Description of Work
He does all of my pest control.

11/14/2014

Sarah F.

The Mouse Problem is of course on-going as is common in old houses. Shaun keeps the Problem under control and keeps us up to date on all the 'latest' pest control developments. We always get outstanding customer service from the office as well.

Description of Work
We live in an old house and have a Mouse Problem. Shaun takes care of the Problem.

Category pest control,animal removal

06/11/2014

James P.

They told they couldn't come for a day or two, which was fine with me. But they never showed up.

Description of Work
I was looking to get rid of some type of burrowing animal.

11/27/2013

Michael C.

Shawn was outstanding from the first call until the job was done. Terry on the phones was also excellent to deal with, keeping me informed throughout the entire process and providing advance notice. The impressive thing about Shawn is that he is very determined to offer services of the highest quality. Great deal of integrity, which isn't always easy to find. The cost was also reasonable for the work performed. I highly recommend Keady pest control to anyone in need of these services.

Description of Work
Seal the lower part of the house to prevent mice (exclusion), set traps and attic clean up.

10/29/2013

John M.

They were professional, knowledgeable, and got the job done when they said they would. What stood out to me came down to the knowledge ability of the guy and the price. The price seemed like a good price based on the size of the area.

Description of Work
We used the pest control and exterminating services of Keady Pest Control.

10/09/2013

Flora L.

When I called Keady, they were very responsive. They came out within a couple of days to deal with a rodent that I had seen in the house. Since I am scared to death of little creatures that aren't supposed to be in my house, I did not want to know any details. So, Dennis, the exterminator, spoke with my husband about the details. I just made the call and gave him a check. Both my husband and I thought he was very professional, unlike another exterminating company we had years ago to take care of an ant problem. So far, the problem seems to be under control. Dennis came back several times to assure us that he had taken care of the problem. It was a $250 well spent, as far as I'm concerned.

Description of Work
He took care of a rodent problem we were having. He came back several times to make sure the problem was taken care of.

09/08/2013

SARA C.

Not happy with the service from the call center.

Description of Work
Used Keady Pest Control in past for pest control/exterimination. Always very punctual and easy to schedule. Called because of raccoon problem. Spoke about them coming out several times. Impossible to pin down a day they would come out. They weren't interested in doing the job, which is fine, but just tell me that you don't handle raccoon situations. Instead it ended up being about 3 weeks of they will get back to me. Waste of my time.

05/14/2013

Amy M.

Overall, it was a positive experience. The staff was on-time, professional, and explained things thoroughly. It was easy to get an appointment when we needed it. We would recommend Keady and we will be using them again as yearly follow-up for our problem.

Description of Work
We called Keady after hearing mice in the ceiling. It was easy to schedule an appointment at a time convenient with my schedule and they arrived on-time. They set traps in several (hidden) areas of the house and then came back to check the traps several times. The final step was to put some poison down in hopes of eliminating the problem for good.

05/07/2013

Ira L.

They came out the day after I called. Did a one shot deal. They were certain I wouldn't have a problem I haven't had a problem. The service provider is coming out this Thursday to protect against ants.

Description of Work
They got rid of a nest of yellow jackets.

04/01/2013

Christine S.

Very well. He did not charge us for an inspection - which I'm sure some people would do. He was prompt and courteous and answered all our questions about termites and termite treatment. The day they did the treatment, they worked quickly and with little disturbance at all. They cleaned up after themselves and were very prompt too.

Description of Work
We suspected we had termites in our fence so I called Keady & Shawn came right over to take a look at it. And in fact, he confirmed we had termites in our fence. As the house did not show evidence of termites, we had them do a treatment around the exterior of the house so that in the event the termites made it over to the house, the Termidor treatment would kill them.

06/03/2012

Christine S.

It went very well. Shawn arrived on time and they got to work right away. When finished, the ground around the house looked just the same as it did before they started. The price I ended up paying was the same as the quote they had given to me at the start. They provide a warranty on their work and stand behind their services. They are easy to contact and very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for termite or pest control.

Description of Work
We found termites in our fence and wanted an exterior preventative treatment to keep them out of the house. Shawn Keady came & inspected the fence and confirmed that there were termites there. He gave us different recommendations regarding the fence and the house. The fence is old and on its last legs but the house we wanted protected. So, he did an exterior treatment of Termidor that was applied by digging a trench around the house & applying the Termidor. Areas of concrete like the patio and the garage had holes drilled, Termidor applied & then the holes were filled in.

05/14/2012

Joseph O.

They were very good. They sprayed in the house and were very good.

Description of Work
I used Keady Pest Control for pest control.

Category pest control,chimney caps

05/02/2012

Ellen B.

They are excellent. They are very prompt. They do a thorough job. They know what they are doing. I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control.

04/30/2012

Sandra Z.

They did a good job. They were punctual and professional.

Description of Work
They treated for termites.

04/13/2012

Kristin C.

I did not get them from Angie's List. It was actually a local company where I lived. I used them just the one time when I bought my house. They did the whole rod thing around the house, the whole shebang. Now that I am thinking about it, I probably should call them back. I didn't have to wait long at all. They were pretty responsive. I don't remember if they were on time.

Description of Work
I used Keady Pest Control for treatment of termites.

03/26/2012

JONATHAN C.

They did a great job. They did what they said they would do. We had a slight problem and they came back and took care of it too. They were reasonably priced and our overall experience with them has been good.

Description of Work
We used Keady Pest Control for pest control.

03/05/2012

Lawrence S.

They are very dedicated and professional. Their price was reasonable. They didn't accept payment until the job was completed.

Description of Work
They trapped mice and squirrels that were in my house.

12/15/2011

joseph O.

What I liked about the technician who came out was that he explained everything what he was doing and why he was doing it. He was prompt in the time that he came here. He even came here on a Sunday to start the work and then finished it during the week. I liked his honesty. He was professional. However, I think I can probably get it done for a cheaper price.

Description of Work
I use Keady Pest Control for termite control. They last came out in April. They charge me $1250. They also give me senior discounts.

11/16/2011

Matiss P.

Our town mandated a pest inspection for our shed before we knocked it down to build our garage to get our permit. The company gave us a price over the phone and came next day on Friday. The guy felt bad that we had to get an $150 pest inspection for a small 8x10 shed, but understood it was needed for a building permit. He said that there were mice droppings and that's all that we needed to do to get our permit. He laid out poison bait traps and no extra charge and even put extra traps in our other shed (where I knew we had mice) and said he would be back Monday to check the baits. In one shed the mice had eaten the bait and in the other shed the bait was untouched. He moved all the baits to the other shed and let us keep the traps for the winter and recommended to throw them away in the spring. He answered any questions I had like, what if my cat eats the poison, or eats the poisoned mice? He assured me that my cat would have to eat a lot of poison or a lot of poisoned mice for it the poison to effect him and that I shouldn't worry. Overall they were quick, easy, and polite to deal with. It was a small job, but it needed to be done quick so we could get our permit and would recommend them.

Description of Work
The pest company came and did a pest inspection for both our sheds and found mice evidence. He then placed poison bait traps in both sheds and returned 3 days later and checked the bait. One shed had mice and the other didn't. He moved the untouched traps to the other shed and let us keep the traps for the winter to keep any mice out and recommended to throw away the traps in the spring. He also gave us a letter saying that a pest inspection and preventive measures were preformed so that we could give the letter to the town and get our building permit.

11/10/2011

Madlyn M.

They offer a senior discount. They are very good and dependable. I have been using them for years. They are professional, prompt, and efficient. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Keady Pest Control come every spring they come to my home to spray for carpenter ants. They check for terminates. In two weeks they are coming to clean all the gutters to prepare for the winter.

11/07/2011

Siobhan D.

I have been using them for the last 5 years and they come out either annually or quarterly. They are responsive, timely, courteous and professional. I have never had a problem with the quality and I will continue to use them in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Keady Pest Control for pest control, couple of months ago.

08/21/2011

Paul M.

I've used Keady's services a few times in the past, too. They're always prompt, courteous and do a good job.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants inside and out, removed yellow jacket nest. Had to come back second day to spray outside because of rain.

07/26/2011

Beverly C.

I called and Sean came out the same day to view what we were seeing. He confirmed what we thought we had - carpenter ants. They seemed to have found an opening near a new skylight and must have made a nest there. We tried the over the counter sprays and they just weren't up to the task. We made an appointment for him to come back and do a complete and quot;spray and quot; job. It took a bit of preparation since we had to clear out counter tops and beneath all the sinks so he could spray to ensure he got all the little buggers and those that were still alive would bring back to their nest and infect the others. We had to be out of the house for 4 hours after spraying (some Federal law)? Since the initial spray - ants we've seen (maybe less than a dozen over a couple of days) are minimal and seem to be affected by the spray. Haven't seen any for about a week now. So, I'm happy! Sean guarantees his work and will come back as needed.

Description of Work
Sprayed both the inside and outside of the house

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts on Angi
    Drummond Construction LLC

Drummond Construction LLC is an owner opeated Roofing/Masonry company out of Weymouth, MA. We specialize in shingle roofs, chimneys and masonry restoration. With 20+ years of experience we strive to provide professional and quality service.

Hands on Gutters

Gutter Cleaning Services for maintenance, and Gutter Repairs for better gutters. With over 7 years of experience, we have been helping homeowners and contractors with quality services that help you keep the water where it's supposed to be. Our #1 rule is to always leave a gutter system fully functional and appropriate according to existing properties parameters. Because of that, we've developed our 4-IN-1 Gutter Cleaning. 1. Cleaning 2. Inspecting 3. Testing 4. Minor Repairs *ALL for the price of 1 cleaning! Get a free quote today, and we'll prove it. - Clean before repairing (clean can fix over 70% of problems with gutters) - Repair before replacing (you might not need to replace everything) - Replace it before it causes more problems... We have two kinds of repair: -The Small, which is included in cleaning services (Putting couple screws, detached end parts, etc. -Major repairs require a quote, but most of the time we are able to solve them right on spot. Those would be things like, a significant amount of screws to be used, change hangers, pitch, replace corners, etc. As part of our quality control, we provide pictures and 30 DAYS OF GUARANTEE.

Animal and wildlife removal, chimney caps, pest control & exterminating.