ProLand Landscaping

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

Awards & Badges

235 Mansfield Avenue #4

Norton, MA 02766

ProLand Landscaping by David Landry is a full-service landscaping and home services company. My vision is to emphasize an atmosphere that will promote great lasting relationships for you and future clients. My focus is to communicate clearly about what you want from me as a service provider. How I can make the idea you've always had for your yard a reality....

lawn & landscaping (32)lawn care (25)hardscaping (15)snow removal (7)garage building (4)deck cleaning (4)handyman (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)roof snow removal (1)pressure washing (1)tree service (1)

04/09/2021

Had a great experience with ProLand Landscaping. David Landry worked around my budget and was able to come up with a simple design for the patio, walkway, and front steps that match the house. I would definitely hire his company for any future projects around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a walkway, a patio and replace front door steps

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2021

12/12/2020

The patio with fireplace is gorgeous!! Mr Landry was very easy to work with, super kind and reasonably priced. We have some more projects in mind and plan to hire him again because we had such a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new backyard patio, fireplace, fire pit and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Photo for ProLand Landscaping - 235 Mansfield Avenue #4, Norton, MA - 39081553

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. You were both a pleasure to work for. Thank you for your review and the opportunity to make your out-door living experience a success. I look forward to future projects that will make your property look it's best. Thank you, David Landry/ ProLand Landscaping.

10/30/2020

Originally we hired Proland Landscaping to clean up and update multi family property for us after several years of very satisfied snow plowing services at the same property. We were very pleased with work David and his crew did and hired to do regular maintenance at the property. We also hired David to design and then implement a major overall of landscaping at our home that we had recently moved ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, cleanup, pruning, trimming, gravel parking areas, landscape design

CATEGORY landscaping,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

05/27/2020

Everything promised happened and was there on time and completed as stated same day. Reliable, friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway redone with crushed stone

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

vert nice Job. Fast efficient, polite. lawn care nicely groomed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/27/2020

Okay but could have been more timely with communication and work scheduling

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/13/2020

Dave and his crew were here for about four hours. They cleaned up every leaf, even under the bushes; removed all the twigs left behind by the winter wind storms; mowed the lawn; and disposed of the debris. His price was very reasononable for the scope of the job. My yard has never looked so good! Much later, after they left, I found an errant leaf and put it in recyclling so I wouldn't mess it up!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard clean-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Photo for ProLand Landscaping - 235 Mansfield Avenue #4, Norton, MA - 38563050

05/08/2020

This did not go well. We contacted David at Pro Land to do our Spring cleanup and mulch our existing flower beds with hemlock mulch. David came out to do an estimate on February 15th, was very friendly, and seemed to understand what we were looking for. It was a simple project. We received the estimate - a bit higher than our previous landscaper - but we accepted and David scheduled the project fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup, hemlock mulch in flower beds

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/15/2020

I want to thank Angie's List for recommending ProLand Landscaping. The owner David Landry was exceptional, and his charges are reasonable. I also appreciate all of his helpful recommendations and my yard has never looked better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulching, edging and mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/15/2020

David came to look at my yard on Saturday, 4/11. We agreed on a price and David and his crew came to do the job on the 14th. My yard was in pretty rough shape, but the guys worked hard and it really looks awesome! I appreciate the job that they did and how nice David and his crew were to deal with. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed spring clean up and mulch put down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

We offer many helpful services including: landscape alteration, landscape construction, landscape maintenance, custom patios, walkways, fire pits, retaining walls, shrub and tree pruning, spring and fall clean-ups. Snow services. See our web site for more services and jobs we've completed.