Renewal by Andersen Boston

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2005

4.4

The Renewal by Andersen of the Boston offers custom crafted, energy efficient replacement windows and doors for the Boston and Southern New Hampshire area. Visit us at one of our Showrooms to view many of our replacement products, including double-hung windows, casement windows, gliding windows, bay or bow windows and a variety of entry and patio doors in both sliding door and French door styles. Or schedule an in-home or virtual consultation and we'll come to you. For a FREE consultation contact us at 1-866-801-4229. Renewal by Andersen offers a full-service replacement process, where you will get custom-built, energy-efficient windows and doors professionally installed for you. We'll send our Signature Service "A-Team" giving you the BEST home improvement experience you'll ever have!...

Core Remodeling Services Inc

CORE Remodeling Services, Inc. is a full service remodeling design and build firm. We specialize in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, additions, whole house renovations, deck building, siding, window and door replacements in the Worcester County MA and Metro West MA area. Please read our project minimum requirements at the end as we do not complete installs or repairs . We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will exceed expectations and gain your trust through superior performance by every member of our team. We pride ourselves on bringing professionalism to a trade that has a well-earned, poor reputation. CORE is a full service remodeling company and we know your time is important. In an effort to try to make sure CORE is the right contractor for you, listed below are a few minimum project requirements we have in place. General Carpentry & Remodeling is a $5,000 minimum estimated project size for all carpentry or exterior siding related projects. Unless you are a returning customer or it is part of a larger project, we do not do small repair work. Windows & Doors 2 each, minimum entrance type doors 5 each, minimum replacement windows We only do installations for windows and doors that are ordered through our company. We do not install customer purchased products. We do not do window and door repairs that are not part of replacements.

Cabinet Depot

We're dedicated to ensuring that we take care of all of our clients, and that their design needs are met and exceeded. We offer high-quality cabinets and installation services if needed . We’re committed to providing you with top notch sales and service. We serve a wide range of clientele, and value every client relationship greatly. Each engagement benefits from the depth and breadth of our expertise. We approach every client with a focus on integrity, advocacy, and understanding. We work hard for you!

Offers by Cabinet Depot on Angi
Bobcat construction inc

Remodeling kitchen bathroom, siding,roofing installation ,wood floor,gutters cleaning,window installation,electrical& plumbing

06/20/2021

These guys talked my mother into a contract for $9,000 to replace 3 windows. This is after she talked them down from $12,000. That's right folks, they were planning to charge my elderly mother $4,000 per window. This is at least 3-4 times the normal cost for windows. When I called to cancel during the 72 hour cancellation period, they implied I was "angry about my inheritance." What an insulting, ...

Description of Work
Window replacement

08/17/2020

I am a long time Andersen customer. Every window in my house is Andersen. After every installation I was told if I had any problems or needed a replacement part to call their Service Department. June 29: I called the Service Dept. and left a voicemail to request a replacement for a torn screen. July 01: Scott from the Service Dept. called me and left a voicemail saying it would be $115 for the scr...

Description of Work
Screen replacement.

Category replacement windows,doors

11/14/2019

They tried to sell me products and services (in an aggressive way) that we’re not in my project specifications.

Description of Work
Storm Windows

09/17/2019

Not good. We had experience raft in the window. They came 3-4 times to fix it.

Description of Work
replace windows

08/13/2019

Renew by Anderson northboro sucks all window suck poor installers I would not reccomend to a democrat

Description of Work
Repair windows top sash would not stay up had to block windows to stay up

08/13/2019

Let me start by saying I have always been a fan of Andersen windows and doors. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about the service from Renewal by Andersen. Twice I arranged for a product specialist to come to my home in order to help me select and schedule exterior door replacements (2) and twice I was stood up with no contact from the company. In each case I had to call the local office and ask where the person coming out was hours after the scheduled time. How hard is it for the person coming to make a quick call to let me know he or she will be late? Is it asking too much for a little courtesy since I rearranged my day to accommodate the visit? Needles to say, there will not be a third chance.

Description of Work
Exterior door replacement

05/07/2019

Installed without the screen and crooked. Also not air tight. Installers didn't have screen. 6 service visits were subsequently scheduled over a 2 month period. No frame for the screen, no hinges for the screen then waiting for the screen to arrive from the factory ( they already had possession of the screen so this was a puzzler). Lock takes two hands to unlock as it sticks and still no screen. Last two appointments were no shows. Follow up to previous review: In the interest of fairness I want to add that they have apologized for the inconvenience and discounted part of the job. By way of additional clarification,the product is well made, it was the number of times it took to get it properly installed and the subcontractors not showing when promised that was the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced a French door

04/13/2019

Everything went perfect. Salesperson was on time, very curious, took his shoes off in my home and was very professional. Explained everything in detail so that my wife and i could understand all the details. Gave us a no haggle price in writing and showed us all the payment options to move forward with our window project. The price was a little higher than we expected at first but we are glad we made the decision to move forward. Project manager was professional and also explained everything. He was quick and to the point and double checked all of our measurements, choices and options so there was no confusion or mistakes. Crew showed up about 2 months later and were on time, very professional and even made sure to close doors behind them so our dog would not escape which i thought was very thoughtful. The crew did an amazing job with our windows, they look perfect and did an awesome job cleaning up after themselves. They covered our floors, furniture and walkways and then even vacuumed everything up afterwards. I would highly recommend Renewal to everyone, you truly do get what your paid for.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category window installer

04/08/2019

We spent an entire year trying to get the door to our deck replaced. In the year's time, Andersen re-measured multiple times, ordered at least 3 doors and sent a different repair man each time. Each of these had his own ideas about what was wrong and why the door didn't fit correctly. None of the solutions actually worked. After 1 year, Andersen offered to start the process over again. We declined because we finally realized that they did not know how to fix it. We now have a door in place that requires 2 people to get it locked because the door is warped.

Description of Work
patio door replacement

07/18/2018

The replacement went very well. They set aside 2 days for the work. In under 4 hours they had 14 out of 15 windows in. Two of those windows needed a partial rebuild. They had to clean up for the day when we could see there was a huge storm coming in. They came back the next day and finished the last window and cleaned up some of the sealant/foam around the others. They removed the plastic and gave us the instructions on maintaining and cleaning, etc. They were very thorough and very quick. When they left, they cleaned so thoroughly that they left things cleaner than when they arrived. The only thing that made me a bit nervous was the fact that they said they needed to collect one third of the cost when the work was done. I was confused because I had already paid that using my credit card. He then said something about the remainder being due and was I going to write a check. I told him that the amount he was talking about was the amount we financed through the lender that they use. Apparently they were not informed that we had made our downpayment already and we were financing. We did get it straightened out, but I was really nervous for a few minutes. So far, we're happy with everything. But there is a short time between when the windows are installed and when you're able to actually open them, so hopefully that will go smoothly as well.

Description of Work
I had 15 windows replaced.

Category window installer

Window & Door Replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check