DN Van Lines Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2007

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 1141917

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2 Beeman Rd

Northborough, MA 01532

We are a premier moving and storage company conducting local relocations in Massachusetts and Florida, as well as long distance moves anywhere in between. We distinguish ourselves from our competition by never missing a move,employing well trained moving crews, and operating an efficient and reliable schedule. Our equipment is wholly owned, GPS tracked, and well maintained. If you need to be out by a particular date and require a guaranteed move, we are the movers for you. Additional phone - (508) 281-9173. Additional DBAs - D.N. Vanlines, Inc. DN Van Lines Moving & Storage....

4.4

movers (249)storage unit (13)piano movers (1)house cleaning (1)

12/15/2020

Liz helped us put together a multi day move and up until the last day of the move from storage all was moving along smoothly. Yes we have broken items that frankly the .60 on the pound really doesn’t cover the cost of sculptures, antique shaker baskets, expensive pottery, breaking. We should have taken out additional insurance on those type of items, live and learn but that was not the worst. Du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving, storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

Photo for DN Van Lines Inc - 2 Beeman Rd, Northborough, MA - 39085351

05/01/2020

Very well! Movers were wonderful and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

04/26/2020

The guys were professional and very accommodating. They provided materials and packed some breakables that were too big for us to pack. They even took down our big screen TVs and disconnected our washer and dryer! They did a good job of maximizing space at our storage unit as well. Very satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from a house to an apartment and extra stuff to a storage unit

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/13/2020

Great. We had 2 separate moves and workEd with 2 different groups of movers. They were so quick and so efficient. Really kind guys. They were even sweet with my toddlers who kept getting in the way. i also loved my move coordinator. Moves are stressful enough and with the state of the world right no, I knew I was in the best hands. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed up my house and my storage units

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2020

Photo for DN Van Lines Inc - 2 Beeman Rd, Northborough, MA - 38495306

04/10/2020

Great! DN Van Lines did a great job with my move! I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DN Van lines moved my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

02/24/2019

They moved me in a snow storm. They shoveled my driveway without complaint to get the ramp in. There were no losses or damage. And they were really nice! I’d hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from an apartment to a duplex

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

11/03/2018

The crew was amazing. They got all our stuff (including some large, heavy pieces of furniture), out of our old place and into the new place with ease. The new place has three flights of stairs but that wasn't a problem at all. They were on time and got the job done quicker than expected. All costs were explained in detail, both during the initial phone call and on the day of the move. We were refe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from an apartment to a condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

Photo for DN Van Lines Inc - 2 Beeman Rd, Northborough, MA - 37542692

09/28/2018

Three gentleman worked continuously to move us out of a 6 room home and into another, in a matter of hours. In addition to several large pieces, we had one piece that weighed over 400 pounds. Impressively, they handled it with ease. They were prompt, introduced themselves and got right to work. They were careful with our furniture, even offering to wrap one piece we had forgotten about. At one poi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assistance moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

09/26/2018

fantastic! I have used this company before and thats why I used them again. Easy to work with, do a great job, no issues at all. Will always use them for local moves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Boston to Danvers, MA

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

08/17/2018

The movers were excellent and followed our requests. Quick and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture and belongings from a house to a storage unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Residential local & long distance moving, professional packing & wrapping, moving supplies delivery, temp controlled storage, furniture & box disposal.