Sweepnman, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

Sweepnman Chimney Sweeps is in the business of keeping homes and families safe. We strongly believe that if people learn the facts about their chimneys a lot of trageties will be prevented. Each year in the United States, carbon monoxide poisoning claims approximately 480 lives and sends another 15,200 people to hospital emergency rooms for treatment. Another potential danger to your home is a chimney fire. During a chimney fire, temperatures in the flue can exceed 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Flames can leap out of the chimney top or travel through cracks in chimney walls. These flames can ignite the roof or other parts of the home. Sweepnman Chimney Sweeps recommends annual chimney inspection and or cleaning. Every home should be equiped with carbon monoxide detectors on all levels....

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt and masonry needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

Creative Drives & Patios Masonry

We specialize in all Driveway, Patio, and Masonry services. Please contact our office today to schedule your free estimate 781-855-5540. We do not offer Seal Coating.

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

06/01/2020

I had several email exchanges with Megan who was very helpful getting me ballpark figures for repair. In the end, we decided not to go ahead with the project as we are selling the house.

Description of Work
chimney repair

Category chimney repair

12/04/2019

The quoting crew seemed to be the most knowledgeable out of the contractors that visited my home. The crew that performed the chimney work was very professional and worked quickly. The rebuilt chimney is stunning!

Description of Work
Rebuilt chimney above roof line. Repaired interior of chimney. Installed chimney cap and top mount damper.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

04/29/2019

When I called to schedule an inspection the woman on the on phone said that they don't do inspections alone but they could come out to sweep and perform the inspection together. I explained the anatomy of our chimney/furnace and she stated the sweeping would be $399. When the crew arrived to inspect/sweep they told me it was $399 per flue (the furnace and fireplace flues both vent through the sing...

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning and inspection

Category chimney sweep

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We strive to provide customer satisfaction. Throughout our inspection process we may find issues in need of repair that are more extensive and expensive then customers may have expected. We are not the cheapest option available. Running a business the proper way is expensive. All of our service technicians go through extensive education and...

05/11/2017

I was getting a smoky smell in my house when using the fireplace. I called Sweepnman for a second opinion. Mark initially came out to assess my chimney and he made some recommended repairs. I liked his recommended solution so we hired this company. Mark and Matt returned and fixed my smoke chamber, installed Heat Shield on the flue tiles, and a top damper. They were always on time, respectful, and...

Description of Work
fixed my smoke chamber, installed Heat Shield on the flue tiles, installed a top damper

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the quality of service that we provide. We hope that you enjoy your fireplace and look forward to working with you again.

03/20/2017

When servicing, they noted I needed a new heating flue liner because of age and wear. He quoted me, which I considered a high price for replacement. I have since researched with another company and the price was similar. We will have them back due to their professionalism, responsiveness and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Called for a general fireplace cleaning after many years. They were prompt and done in an hour.

Category chimney sweep

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We appreciate the review and are glad we had the opportunity to complete the needed repairs for you.

Sweepnman Chimney Sweeps is a full service chimney company specializing in: • Fireplace sweeping • Oil flue sweeping • Gas flue sweeping • Chimney cap installation • Damper repair or replacement • Chimney relining • Fireplace restoration • Complete masonry repair • Chimney waterproofing • Clean-out door installation • Draft problem consultation • Level one, two, and three chimney inspections • Wood stove service • Pellet stove service • Video camera inspections Professi

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available, American Express