We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Karol's Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

9 Edgewood Ter

North Reading, MA 01864

Karol’s Cleaning Services has been in business for 12 years! We specialize in all your home cleaning needs, and guarantee you a job well done! Whether it is a one-time cleaning, or a recurring service, we are your guys! We strive to exceed the homeowner’s expectations each and every time, and get the job done the way you want it. We work in a timely fashion and always pay attention to detail Karol's Cleaning Services is your premier cleaning firm. Our integrity, professionalism and attention to detail have set us apart from the rest. Just give me a call at (617) 953-2430 for a Free-estimate....

08/12/2020

geraldine B.

Magical housecleaning. Always wonder how they do it. Karol is wonderful with communication. She gets right back to you. Very cooperative. Can't say enough good things about this company. I recommended them to a friend and she is delighted too.

Description of Work
house cleaning

07/28/2020

Lorraine D.

They all did an excellent job! I would definitely hire them again.

07/22/2020

Sunita H.

The cleaning team arrived on time and were diligent about safety, wearing gloves and masks the entire time. They worked efficiently and the cleaning they performed is outstanding. My house is sparkling. Pricing is good and scheduling is a breeze.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/28/2020

Ann S.

Exceptional cleaning! Karol even shopped for cleaning items for me. The group arrived on time and left my house looking and smelling fresh and clean. They also cleaned my oven which now looks like new. This is a great group and we are fortunate to have found them. Thanks Karol!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/02/2019

Thomas C.

Karol has been cleaning our apartment for about a year and she is excellent! We are very satisfied with the quality of the work as well as her flexibility when we need additional things done. She is reliable, trustworthy and dedicated.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/01/2019

Connie S.

Perfectly. Couldnt be happier with this service!

Description of Work
Bathrooms cleaned and floors washed.

01/12/2019

Sheena N.

A former customer. We mived to Austin and we miss Karol and her team so much. We have used her service for a year. We have hired several cleaning service here in Austin and we cant find someone like her. She has the best cleaning service. It's the little things she do that stood out. Like cleaning our dog's food bowl. She is also very flexible and will entertain add ons like stove oven cleaning or fridge cleaning. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly choise clean

09/28/2018

Armelle O.

Perfect ! Karolina and her team do our house cleaning for over a year and are really reliable and lovely people !

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/23/2018

Michael M.

Karol's Cleaning Services are professional, prompt, and great at communication. They can "go with the flow" when it comes to a client's schedule, and they always leave my home looking and smelling clean and bright!

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

05/23/2018

Sean K.

The cleaning crew did an excellent job. We were amazed with how thorough the cleaning was. Karol evaluated the job and explained the process and scheduling.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

04/10/2018

K A.

Karolina's group is very professional and does an impeccable job. They are punctual, friendly and very trustworthy. I have left them in the apartment without supervision and have never had any complaint. They are very pet friendly which is a big plus for me. Their rates are very reasonable. Karolina is also very flexible with the schedule and has always worked around my schedule. Have recommended their service to several friends of mine and they have also been very satisfied with her services.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

04/02/2018

Tiffany M.

Great. The team is friendly and professional. They asked me to supply the products which is perfect for me as I like to use more organic and eco friendly products. They were quick and thorough. The house is always shiny and smells great when they leave!

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

09/27/2017

Stephanie K.

We had been w/out a cleaning service for about 6 months and desperately needed a spring cleaning. My house has NEVER been as clean as it was when Karolina and crew left that day! At one point, my husband and I escaped to the master bedroom after it had been cleaned and they were working in other parts of the house. I noticed that the top of our top-down blinds was dirty and commented to my husband but honestly wasn't concerned. No sooner did I notice, but one of the team knocked on the door and said she forgot something and proceeded to walk over and wiped down the top of the blinds!! It smelled clean, looked clean, felt clean - we were thrilled! And, we hired them to clean our house bi-weekly and continue to be pleased with their hard work!

Description of Work
Spring Cleaning

09/27/2017

Stephanie K.

Karol's Cleaning is a group of top-notch professionals who do an awesome job! After they did an amazing spring cleaning, we decided to hire Karol's as our bi-weekly cleaners. Every time, we come home and are thrilled with the look, smell and feel of our freshly cleaned home. One of the owners (Karolina or Filipe) comes with 1 or 2 workers - they'e polite, efficient and thorough. When I compare their work against a cleaner I used for many years ... well, there is no comparison. I'm so happy to have found Karol's Cleaning!

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

09/21/2017

Jeanne and Joe C.

Karolina is wonderful! She is very friendly, flexible, communicates clearly about cleaning dates and products necessary. My house has never looked better! My whole family looks forward to the days Karolina and her crew clean! She has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I do not hesitate to recommend her!

Description of Work
I was looking for full house cleaning services - floors, dusting, kitchen, bathrooms, windows, etc.

09/13/2017

joeyann W.

So far so good! Karol and her crew have been doing a fantastic job! In the past I have hired cleaners who start out amazing and then after a couple months, they get comfortable and lazy then the cleaning is almost nonexistent when they come. I am hoping that will not be the case with Karol and her crew (I don't believe it will, they seem very consistent). They are awesome and I would love this to be a very long term relationship!

Description of Work
bi-weekly house cleaning

06/23/2017

Michael A.

With 2 kids, a dog, 2 cats, and an extremely busy job, regular cleaning was becoming a challenge and to preserve my sanity, I needed help. I interviewed a total of 3 potential cleaners. All were similar in price, but I prefer to support the smaller more "mom-and-pop" shops over the big companies. I very much liked Karolina and I decided to start her with a deep clean to see how it went. I was very pleased with the results and we subsequently hired her on a regular basis to come every 4 weeks...about the length I can stand before pet hair tumbleweeds begin to appear. Every visit Karolina and her staff are courteous, friendly, and thorough. I have a 4 bedroom two story house with two very active 8-year-olds and she and her staff alway manage to get through everything in a timely manner...while picking up and not breaking a leg on the various toys strewn about the house! I have been using her for over a year now and will continue to do so. My only complaint I don't have the budget to get her in every two weeks!

Description of Work
General House cleaning

06/22/2017

Tereasa B.

Karolina and her terrific crew have been cleaning our house every other week for a few months and we couldn't be happier. We're two busy professionals that would really rather spend our free time at home doing things other than house work. We have four cats (three of which have long hair) and Karolina and her crew make sure to clean up all the fur and kitty litter that's scattered around the house. Karolina and her crew are completely reliable and we're so glad we found them. We love coming home to a clean house!

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning in a house with 4 cats.

10/04/2016

William F.

We had recently bought our house and had finally gotten all our things put away enough that we decided it was time to hire cleaners. Karoline had good reviews, but I also liked that they were a small company, and that they were local. I scheduled an estimate. Karoline was easily reachable via email and text and let me know ahead of time when she would arrive. For the estimate we walked through the rooms to be cleaned, and current vs. future goals. She left an estimate behind as well as a list of basic cleaning supplies they would need. We already had most of it on-hand, but there were a couple of specific items that weren't a big deal to get. After the initial thorough cleaning, we settled on a bi-monthly schedule. Karoline was very accomodating in trying to schedule in a good time for all parties concerned. The initial cleaning blew us away. We had never thought the house could be so clean, and we'd thought we'd done a good job cleaning the house when we bought it. It smelled clean and looked clean, and everywhere you could see little touches where Karoline and her crew had been, from tucked towels, to toilet paper folded just like you see in hotel rooms. We were amazed at the difference they'd made. The initial cleaning sealed the deal and it has been a true pleasure coming home to house that looks and smells amazing. I absolutely recommend Karoline and her crew.

Description of Work
Karoline and her crew provide excellent cleaning. They come every two weeks to clean our upstairs and downstairs bathrooms, the hallways and stairs and the entire downstairs.

10/03/2016

MARY B.

Karolina arrived every other week right on time energetically to hit the ground running in our large colonial house. She is assisted by 1-2 equally trustworthy additional cleaners (Her very capable husband, Felipe sometimes assists as well) and transforms a chaotic household into a sparkling clean and orderly home. Meticulous attention is paid to the kitchen and bathrooms and the end result is always spotless. She brings with her an innate intelligence and injects thinking into her caring cleaning, taking obvious pride in her work product, as well she should. Her cleaning is always thorough, impeccable and extraordinary. We have engaged several other local cleaning services in the past, most of who's work over time proved woefully inadequate and slapdash. Karol's Cleaning Service sets the gold standard.

Description of Work
She did kitchen and bathroom floors. She washed and mopped them. She also cleaned hardwood floors in other areas. Carpeted areas, also on stairs, vacuumed (ever the perfectionist) Karolina brings her own powerful vacuum cleaner. She cleaned some small kitchen appliances in addition to external wiping down of large appliances, cabinets, all items replaced neatly to their original positions. Things disinfected and scoward, as in three bathrooms as well, where extra attention is paid to tiles and grout as well as to all fixtures. Dusting of all areas of the house to include include lamps, picture frames, and mirrors, wiping down of house entry and storm doors.

09/29/2016

Erika P.

They come every other week and it is always a breath of fresh air to come home on days that they have been there knowing everything has been taken care of!

Description of Work
The team have been providing us with high quality cleaning of our two bedroom apartment for the last year and we could not be happier!

09/28/2016

Manessa O.

She is always prompt, communicative and can include or exclude services in a moment's notice.

Description of Work
Cleaned my entire house thoroughly and efficiently.

09/28/2016

Cathy A.

A friend of mine mentioned that she uses Karol's Cleaning Service and recommended her. As my friend lived in Chelmsford, and the cleaner was from Stoneham, I didn't think that this would work out since I live on the North Shore. But, I called and happily, Karol came out to my condo. She reviewed what I wanted done in terms of cleaning and gave me an estimate. I felt the estimate was very reasonable considering the size of our condo. She asked that I provide certain products and said she would bring her own vacuum. We've been using Karol for about a year now. We have the condo cleaned every other week. I'm very pleased with the quality of her service. She is also very responsive if I need to contact her to change a date, etc. And, more importantly, I trust her in my home.

Description of Work
I have a 3 story townhouse and was in need of a house cleaner for every other week cleaning.

08/05/2015

DAVID M.

We both work full time. We are both discovering that we are spending too much time in the doctor's office due to asthma and allergies. It was recommended we find someone to help. Find someone is an understatement. Karolina uses multiple tools to stay in touch with her clients. She gives you a window of time of arrival and she is faithful to it. Karolina worked diligently to try to accommodate a schedule change and was apologetic when it was not able to be changed. Our cleaning attempts have end up on the surface. Karolina in one visit has brought our home to the beauty of its natural wood surfaces. Some stains I had given up on on my counters have disappeared. I am so pleased we have found Karolina. I believe this will be a long and respectful relationship. Karolina and her team will have freed us to entertain more often and keep out of the doctor's office. Thanks you for your attention to detail and exemplary work ethic!! This is an excellent Cleaning Professional!!!!

Description of Work
Karolina and her team began our monthly relationship by cleaning our home top to bottom. We have a three bedroom English Cottage. She explained that the first visit would be very detailed and be priced differently than her monthly visits. Her price for the hours she and her partner have been here for this initial visit are for her clients a tremendous value. My house has not been this clean since we walk around it as prospective buyers!!

08/03/2015

Taryn D.

Karolina is a gem! She and her team take wonderful care of our house. She is easy to communicate with, always responsive, always on time, and, most importantly, always does an amazing job! She's also just a nice person, which is important, too!

Description of Work
Karolina and her team have been cleaning our home on a monthly basis for almost two years.

Cleaning by Meire

We are dedicated cleaning professionals that will do a safe and thorough job every time. Call us to experience our high standard of cleaning services. We are dependable and clean houses, apartments and offices in the Great Boston area.

Offers by Cleaning by Meire on Angi
    Align Your Shelf

Welcome! I’m Korinna, and I am a Certified Organizational Specialist. We help you save time, money, and energy simply by organizing your home. In just a few sessions, we turn a cluttered mess into no stress! At Align Your Shelf, LLC - we offer a luxury full-service professional organizing experience. We understand that organizing can be overwhelming, so we've made it simple for you. Our packages include: - Hands-on Organizing - Email and text support during the entire project - Trash Drop-offs - Recycling Drop-offs - Donation Drop-offs - Paper Shredding - Product Shopping - Space Planning & Designing - Taking photos of items to sell online So much more I am here to give you the motivation, accountability, and vision you've longed for in your home. If you are ready for change, congratulations!! You have the most important piece to get started in this transformation "The right mindset." It's just a matter of time for you to conquer the clutter!

Elizete Housecleaning

Welcome to Elizete Housecleaning! We are a family owned, professional housecleaning company. We are located in Woburn and service the Boston metropolitan area. With nearly 20 years of housecleaning experience, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We continuously strive to provide the highest levels of customers service and pride ourselves in our repeat business. Our services include: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Appliances, Interior Windows, Floors and much more! We also offer office cleaning for your business. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Check, PayPal

Housecleaning, maid services, light commercial, cleaning services, deep cleaning ,green cleaning.