George Cordima

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

George Cordima is a patient and reliable IT Professional with over twenty years of experience with computer hardware, systems and networks. Since graduating from Bentley University with an accounting degree, he has become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a Certified Microsoft Product Specialist. Spending much of his career working for the Commonwealth of Mass., he has acquired a vast amount of management experience and a real world understanding of computer systems, and of accounting and other business practices to share with his clients. In addition, he is experienced with multiple versions of Microsoft Office products, data entry, and equipment inventory procedures. While working for the State, he negotiated computer maintenance contracts and leases for computer equipment, and designed and implemented the first statewide multi-site Windows NT Network. George's expertise is a valuable asset for anyone needing assistance in planning, setting up, troubleshooting, and maintaining LANs, servers, user accounts, printers, and PC system hardware, and no job or project is too small to benefit from his services. George is efficient and friendly, and treats his clients’ computer issues as his own, creating solutions that match the client’s needs at prices they can afford....

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

04/12/2015

Kristin C.

George was on time and very friendly and professional. He spent a lot of time looking at my computer and I was surprised that it was only $75.00. I highly recommend him for seniors who need help with not only setting up their computers but also some lessons on how to use the computer. It is so much less expensive to fix a computer instead of buying a new one, and George was able to save me a lot of money. My computer runs great.

Description of Work
Fixed my computer

Category computer repair

07/30/2012

Kristin C.

I was very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and turnaround time. He explained everything to me in terms that were very easy for me to understand. I was also impressed when I got a follow up call making sure that everything was working. I have had some not-so-pleasant experiences with the larger computer repair companies, who didn't really seem to care about anything but collecting their hourly rate. George's rates were very reasonable, and while he didn't waste any time, he also made me feel like I could ask questions and get answers that I could understand.

Description of Work
I work for a small animal hospital and one morning I walked in to 2 inches of water that had flooded our lower level floor. One of our computers was sitting in that water. Initial observation of the computer was that it would not start. I called George Cordima, who had been recommended to me by a friend whose computer he had recently rebuilt/fixed. She informed me that his rates were very reasonable. George came to my business to troubleshoot the computer. Upon initial inspection, it appeared that, at the very least, the power supply had been damaged. It was not the kind of power supply that you could just run out and get at Best Buy. George took the computer with him, ordered the special power supply, then checked the hard drive, the mother board and all the other components to make sure that nothing else had been damaged. He also cleaned out all of the animal hair that had accumulated inside the machine. Once he was done with his work, the computer was delivered to me in perfect working condition. A few days later I received a follow up call from him to make sure that I was happy with the work and to check on how the computer was running. I appreciated the follow up as most service people I have worked with in the past do not do this. I had honestly thought that I was going to end up having to fork out $1,100 for a new computer, so needless to say, I was thrilled with the cost savings and pleased with my experience.

Category computer repair

George Cordima

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

268 Main St # 286

North Reading, MA 01864

Computer Hardware & Software. Installations & Upgrades. Troubleshooting. Training. Consulting. Networking.